• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 8,443 Views, 334 Comments

Guess this is happening - Silver Butcher



A Human is turned in Spinel and ends up in Equestria

  • ...
32
 334
 8,443

Lets see who's better than who

"Spinel Ah've known Scoots a while and she can often say things without thinking," Applebloom said as she slowly walked into the room, if Scootaloo had anything to say the pressure of Spinels grip stopped the words from forming.

"Is that so?" Spinel thought on that for a moment. "I knew a couple of people like that back home, best to always have one around." She decided as she uncleaned her fist, Scootaloo drooped to the floor as Spinel added, "But one with an obsession is never good, Decisions made because of obsession can lead to serious trouble," Scootaloo grumbled as she walked out of the door,

"Alright, how about you come back to the house with me and-" Applebloom was interrupted as Scootaloo looked back through the door.

"I don't have to worry about trouble from you, Rainbow Dash would wipe you to Manehattan and back faster than you could say, don't call me a pony," Scootaloo went down the ramp and Applebloom looked back at Spinel, who now had three pupils.

"Nope!" Applebloom decided as she rushed out of the way "Scootaloo sorry," She called as Spinel ran out of the door, Scootaloo was now sitting on the stump smugly.

"I'm impressed at your stupidity," Spinel said as she jumped from the door to the ground "I expected you to either be heading for the hills or flying away," Scootaloo turned red and fluttered her wings silently.

"That's none of your business," She spat back, earning a laugh from Spinel.

"Oh, what's the matter? Little bird hasn't left the nest yet?" she asked as she drew her hand back, Before Scootaloo could reply Spinel's hand sprung forward and she grabbed Scootaloo.

"Oh wow," Scootaloo said with an eye roll "What now, are you gonna shake me until I go limp?"

"I think I'm gonna see how high you can go before you start crying," Spinel smiled back as she turned her arm into a spring and made it so Scootaloo was looking down at her as she compressed it.

"Wait what are-"

"GOING UP!" Spinel screamed out happily as she released the coil and sent her fist with Scootaloo firmly in her grip flying high into the sky, Scootaloos scream ran out as she flew into the sky, Applebloom was panicking from the house.

"What do I do, What do I do?" Applebloom tried to think of something when she noticed something coming closer. "Oh, no Spinel!" Spinel looked over and saw Applebloom pointing, she looked over just in time for a Blue hoof to hit her in the face, sending her flying into the tree that held up the clubhouse, the pony that had hit her flew straight up, catching Scootaloo before she could really begin falling.

"You OK squirt?" She asked.

"Thanks, Rainbow," Scootaloo said breathing hard. Spinel frowned at the name for a moment before laughing.

"This is the famous Rainbow Dash?" She asked with a giggle "You defiantly don't look like much,"

"Oh, we starting out with the trash talk?" Rainbow asked as she set Scootaloo down and flew towards Spinel "I've heard about you from Pinkie, she mentioned you tried to lay the smackdown on Spike for eating gems, so what's your excuse for trying to do the same to my friend?"

"She was talking trash!" Spinel replied as she reeled in her arm "and hitting every one of my buttons!" Spinel extended her arm and struck at where Rainbow was standing, she intern took to the sky and moved out of the way, dodging as the onslaught of flying fists began, Rainbow flew through the air as Spinel hit and missed after a fair number of punches she switched from punching to trying to snatch Rainbow out of the air. "Why don't you land and fight me like a-" Rainbow suddenly went from dodging to attacking and flashed forward, giving Spinel a hard smack across the face as she flew past her and into the trees. Spinel stomped the ground angrily as Rainbow landed on the ground, leaving a long trail in the dirt as she skidded to a stop in front of the tree stump.

"Alright," Rainbow said calmly "How about we calm down, you apologize to the kid, and we talk this-"

"She started it!" Spinel said before turning her body into a twister and hurling herself at Rainbow, Rainbow flew up and over the twister, letting Spinel hit the tree stump and ending up with Spinel falling flat on her face. Rainbow landed and looked at where Applebloom had been and found she had run off, meanwhile Scootaloo was cheering.

"Way to go Rainbow!" She called with a smile, one that melted when she saw the look on Rainbow's face.

"Kid," She said with exhaustion "Please don't tell me you actually started a fight just so you could watch me wipe the floor with somepony again, I thought we-" Rainbow was cut off when Spinels Hands clamped down on her.

"I AM NOT A PONY!" Spinel screamed out as she began twisted, bringing Rainbow with her "And you haven't wiped the floor with me!" She added before letting go of Rainbow and sending her flying into a tree.

"Ow," Rainbow managed to say as she picked her self up, she got up just in time drop back down as Spinel sent a fist at her face, instead it broke the tree that Rainbow had hit in half and sent it tumbling to the ground, Rainbow took to the sky.

"Alright time for the Rainboom!" Spinel mistook Rainbow's increase in height as her running away and began screaming.

"Come back here and fight me!" Spinel turned her lower body into a spring and sent herself rocketing up. Rainbow looked down and stopped as Spinel flew past and above her. "Let's see who's better than who!" Spinel tripled the size of her fist and coiled her arm into a spring, before she could compress it she was covered in magenta magic, she blinked before frowning. "Oh not again," She managed to say before the source made itself known.

"Hello again," Twilight called from the ground, panting next to her lay a sweaty Applebloom. "I think it's time you and I sat down and had a serious talk,"

"Oh not again!" Spinel repeated as Twilight pulled her down to the ground, Scootaloo seemed put off when Rainbow Dash landed next to her.

"I think you and I need to have a chat too," She said looking down at Scootaloo with a serious look in her eye, Scootaloo sighed.

"You not gonna tell my aunts are you?"

Author's Note:

Be Honest, should I make this fight scene longer?