• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 8,368 Views, 334 Comments

Guess this is happening - Silver Butcher



A Human is turned in Spinel and ends up in Equestria

  • ...
32
 334
 8,368

No one can escape the calming void that is the stare

Discord watched in silence as Angel made himself at home in Spinel's lap.

"I don't know what this thing is but I love it," Spinel said as she scratched him behind the ears. Angel stuck his tongue as she did so and blew a raspberry at Discord.

"Hate that guy," Discord muttered quietly before looking up at Spinel "So no memories at all?"

"None," Spinel replied as Angel began thumping his leg "Oh did I find the sweet spot?"

"I hope no one's missing you," Fluttershy said before blushing "Oh but that makes it sound like you have no friends, I hope they are missing you, oh but..." as Fluttershy went on a tangent on which was the nice thing to say Discord watched Spinel play with Angel.

"No memories are good, that means if I pull more gems through I can make sure they behave enough so they don't trash equestrian but are rowdy enough to cause the occasional entertaining row," aloud Discord asked

"So Spinel any plans for the future? I heard you had an incident with Rainbow Dash a few days ago,"

"I had an incident with the tiny orange one... whose name I either forgot or never really knew," Spinel scratched her chin, doing the same for Angel as she did so.

"It was awesome!" Pinkie chimed in as she finished her 9th cup of tea "I got to catch Rainbow on a Mattress and Spinel accidentally bucked like 4 trees while trying to grab her and Twilight was just watching and taking notes,"

"Oh, Twilight was taking notes?" Discord asked, "Why has something happened to Spike?"

"I tried to kill the little gem eater," Spinel said simply.

"oh, I hadn't even thought of that!" Fluttershy said as she was pulled out of her confusion rut "Dragons must be supper scary for you, I guess you're lucky all you saw was Spike," There was a moment of silence as Spinel looked at her in silence before asking.

"Why is that lucky?"

"Casue Spike is just a tiny baby dragon," Pinkie said simply, they watched as Spinel went wide eyes "And you didn't know that,"

"How big do they get?" Spinel demanded.

"Oh I'd say Spike is about the size of a full-grown dragon Pinky nail," Spinel sat in silence.

"But don't worry!" Pinkie jumped in "We don't have any adult dragons here and Spike will be the only one here for another month and a half, and when the students of the Friendship school come back I'll just tell Starlight to...hey have you met Starlight?" Pinkie scratched her chin "I never threw you a welcome to Ponyville party!" Pinkie fell out of her own chair. "I MUST THROW ONE AT ONCE!" before any other words could be said Pinkie turned into a Pinkie-shaped cloud and the door flew open, after a moment the cloud dissipated and revealed Pinkie was still there.

"What just happened?" Spinel asked as Pinkie skipped out the door.

"I have no idea," Discord said as they watched her leave, this resulted in Angel noticing he was no longer getting attention and attempting to get it again by climbing up to the top of Spinel's head and pulling on one of her pigtails, this got him more attention than he wanted as Spinel's arm shot up and slammed through the room in an attempt to strike her attacker, Angel drooped the Pigtail and ran for cover. Fluttershy had missed the events preceding the roof punch but Discord had seen it all. Spinel looked around wildly as she went from sitting on her chair to having one foot on the seat and one on the back.

"Alright, who's picking a fight!" The animals in the cottage all did their best to hide from view as she looked around with her fists enlarged for a hard punch.

"Discord," Fluttershy said coldly making him jump "Did you-"

"Heavens no!" he said at once as Spinel looked back at him "It was Angel," Spinel turned on the spot.

"You're telling me you pulled my hair just to make the bunny look bad?" She demanded, "What did you want me to scratch you behind the ears or something?"

"He does typically enjoy that," Fluttershy replied before noticing Spine pull her fist back to throw a punch, "Hey now," She said firmly, getting Spinel to look at her "No punching!"

"But he-" Spinel started when Fluttershy used the stare and looked into her eyes, Spinel froze. "-I don't know what's happening but I don't like it," Spinel said as her pulled-back fist fell limp onto her seat.

"Now Discord," Fluttershy said "Apologies,"

"But I...oh Fine, I apologize for pulling your hair," Fluttershy nodded.

"Good, now Spinel apologizes to Discord for trying to Punch him,"

"But I don't feel-" She started when Fluttershy frowned "-What kind of weird power is this!?" Spinel demanded as her other arm fell limp into her seat and her legs began wobbling.

"No one can escape the calming void that is the stare," Discord replied calmly as he sipped his tea, they watched as Spinel tried to fight the look in Fluttershy's eye before crying out.

"DicordI'msorryItriedtopunchyou!" She took a deep breath and her legs gave out, resulting in her falling into her chair, Fluttershy smiled and Spinel pulled herself back together. "Your the most adorably scary creature I have ever met," Spinel whispered just quiet enough for Fluttershy to not hear it, Before anything else could happen Pinkie ran threw the door and, once she got to Spinel's chair, Started rapidly tapping on the floor.

"Hey Spinel wanna go-"

"I don't care where we're going just make it not here!" Spinel replied immediately as she jumped onto Pinkie's back, Pinkie took off like a rocket and the two watched as she headed out.

"Fluttershy please do excuse me," Discord said as he got up "But I have a few questions I want to ask Spinel and I feel a party is the best time to get close without her going berserk and trying to kill me," Discord bowed before teleporting away.

Fluttershy took a sip of her drink in her now-empty house before getting up and closing her front door.

"I'll have to talk to Spinel and Pinkie about closing doors," She said before going about her day.