• Published 12th Sep 2019
  • 8,443 Views, 334 Comments

Guess this is happening - Silver Butcher



A Human is turned in Spinel and ends up in Equestria

  • ...
32
 334
 8,443

You suck

"Why do I always get the boring tasks?" The Guard outside Spinel's holding room asked, he was a Yellow Earth pony with a brown mane and looked terribly bored "Do the dishes, mop the floors, guard the anti-heart while we all party," Her rubbed his temple "My mom would be so disappointed if she found out I dropped out of collage for this,"

"Frankly I'm disappointed and I don't even know you," Spinel replied as she walked out of the room.

"I know," The Guard said, earning a snick from Spinel "She'd be furious!"

"Well why don't you go back?" Spinel asked once she checked that he was not a unicorn and there for had not done anything to upset her personally "I'm sure if you applied yourself you could still get a degree,"

"Yeah...Yeah!" The Guard stood up "Why don't I go back? I've got the bits, and my sister's always said I was welcome to send a few months with her if I needed to!"

"Then what are you waiting for?" Spinel asked.

"NOTHING!" Spinel watched as the Guard booked it "Topaz can suck it!" Spinel watched as he ran off.

"Wow," She said with a head shake "It's nice that I was able to help somepony out," She smiled as she reached into her gem and pulled out the Rejuvenator "Well I have 5 jerks left, I'm sure I can test this on one of them," Spinel began whistling as she walked down the hall, swinging her Rejuvenator like a cane as she did so. Most of the room's where caved in, she walked into the first one that wasn't a rocky mess and found a total of 8 burned booked, none of the books where readable but one had a note that was just legibly enough for Spinel to get the words

"Summoning her from th...ill see you again mot....bra," Spinel nodded as she read it.

"Well this is of no help to me," She decided as she crumbled it up and tossed it over her shoulder, once she had checked that the rest where pointless she groaned and walked out of the hall, and directly into a set of three of the cult members, there was a long awkward silence.

"Sup?" she asked once she checked and confirmed that none of them where unicorns. They all screamed and ran away. "Ah no, I already let one of you punks get away," She said as she stretched out one of her arms and grabbed the one in the middle, he screamed out for help and the other two slid to a halt and ran back, still screaming as they tried to grab him, Spinel pulled him to her and frowned, he started stuttering something that sounded like he was begging her not to eat him or something. "Alright listen," She said firmly getting the three to shut up "One question, answer correctly and I don't use this on you," She help up her Rejuvenator and they whimpered as the glowing blade, she had no doubt that they had no idea what it did but where scared of it's general shape. "Alright?" the three nodded. "Where is the Unicorn that isn't Topaz?" She asked, the three all said in perfect synchronization.

"Down the hall, left side, door with a giant three leaf clover on it,"

"Alright," Spinel said as she let go of her hostage "That was very convincing, you may all now run that way," She pointed to the way she had come from "And leave, ever come back and I will use this, any complaints?" The Three looked at each other, and proceeded to run past Spinel at full speed.

"This place sucks anyway!" One of them called back.

"True dat," Spinel agreed as she walked down the hall, whistling as she looked for the clover door, it took her about three minutes to find it, she knocked and was met with yelling.

"Go away you peon's, if my brother needs you he'll freaking call you,"

"Oh your his brother?" Spinel asked before stepping away from the door, A blast of Magic blew it off it's hinges and the Unicorn who had busted her face against the wall, floors and ceiling ran out looking cocky, his smile faltered when she saw she had moved out of the way. She waved and he smiled as he cast the levitation spell,

"Aw what's the matter, did you miss the ceiling?" He asked as he tossed her face first back into it, Spinel looked down at him with a look of rage and blinked when she realized she could still move, he to blinked and together the two looked at the Rejuvenator as it sparked for a moment, then without warning his levitation spell cut out and Spinel landed on her feet, there was silence before she started laughing.

"It does disrupt magic!" She squealed in glee, "Oh I wonder what it does to ponies?" She looked to the unicorn and found he was running at full speed down the hall. "Oh Clover horse, come back and playeay!" she called as she gave chase, she very quickly started gaining on his, he shot a spell at her and she swung the Rejuvenator, it cut the spell and it dissipated.

"Get away from me!" He screamed as he shot another spell. Spinel smiled when she noticed his mistake, he was keeping his eyes firmly on her as he tried to hit her with magic, Spinel slashed his spell and pointed forward as she slid to a stop, he looked ahead of him just in time to run face first into the door that made up the end of the hall, there was a loud crunching sound as he flew threw it and skidded to a halt on the floor, groaning in pain as Spinel hopped threw the door whistling. She placed the Rejuvenator next to him ran the blade threw his torso, Pink electricity ran threw his body and he made several noise of discomfort of the electrical blade went threw him, leaving weird trails of electrical lines threw him before they dissipated, she gave him a once over and watched with some amusement as his cutie mark went from a solid picture of a clover to glitching in and out of existence.

"Alright so more of a Steven effect," she said with a smile "I guess Magic is close enough to the energy that makes gem's that this can effect them, tho I guess, suppose even, that there is still a chance it might just wear off with time instead of them having to relive past stuff, but eh, this'll do for now," Spinel stood up and looked around the empty hall, this had been where Topaz was, but at the moment it was empty, "Oh no," she groaned "Now I have to look for him?"

"No need beast," A voice replied, Spinel looked up just in time for Topaz to shove sword threw her middle, Spinel frowned as she turned off the Rejuvenator and returned it to her gem, She took a deep breath and looked at Topaz.

"You suck," She declared before poofing, her gem hitting the floor with a dull clattering sound.