• Published 25th Sep 2019
  • 1,556 Views, 9 Comments

The Quickie Wife Swap and Fucking Game - Mirror Star



A wife swapping sex game that is meant to see who can last the longest while having sex for 10 minutes with a mare without losing their cum/orgasm tokens. The last mare and stallion who hasn't climaxed six times is the winner.

  • ...
14
 9
 1,556
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Obligatory reminder that the AU tag is sufficient to let Applejack's parents join in the fun, and is present on that basis for most of this author's stories.

9849881
We've never actually confirmed their deaths anyway. Perhaps they are also jungle explorers like Scootaloo's parents.

9850281
actual its confirmed in that episode where aj points to the shooting star and says mom and dad are watching over us back in season 2 i belive the writers even confirmed that as they cant out right say her folks are dead dot o its a kids show and all

9852568
Word of god is not the same as actual canon. And really, actual canon has gotten to be glorified paid fanfiction these days. Which is not the say the quality of the writing is bad, but that the quality of the ideas are lackluster.

9852674
pretty sure when actual writers come out and say yes this is canon its canon but ok there mister neighsayer have your fun

9852906

9852674
Not to be a party popper but can you guys stick to commenting on my story and not about canon and non canon. Besides, this story is not canon to the actual show anyway.

9852913
Of course it isn't. And it doesn't have to be.

very nice story, hope you plan to continue it in the future.

9852913
I've never heard of an author upset about comments on their story. That is cray cray.

Login or register to comment