• Published 29th Jul 2019
  • 392 Views, 0 Comments

Cutie Mark Summer Camp - niightear



Summer has come at last, and the Crusaders decide to host the Cutie Mark Day-camp over summer.

  • ...
 0
 392

Day 0 - The Start of the Summer

"Class dismissed! Have a good summer!" Cheerilee exclaimed, turning off the television and the movie they were watching.
The class ran out of the classroom, Scootaloo quickly flying out, followed by her friends.
"Woo-hoo!!" Scootaloo exclaimed. "Summer vacation!"
"What are you two gonna do over summer?" Sweetie Belle asked.
"I'm gonna practice flying with Dash, and she's letting me move in! EEEEEEEE!" Scootaloo squealed.
"Ah'm gonna practice apple buckin', and potion makin' with Zecora." Apple Bloom said.

"I'll practice my singing skills, and I got a great idea! Let's host a Cutie Mark Summer Camp!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.
"That does sound like a good idea. But ah'm pretty sure we already both have stuff planned." Apple Bloom said.
"Well we could probably go home at night sometimes? There are three of us!" Scootaloo said. "Sweetie Belle, you can plan it. I'll advertise! Apple Bloom, you can, er..."
"Ah guess ah can get food and drinks?" Apple Bloom suggested.
"Let's meet at the clubhouse in a few hours!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.
"Let's go! On the count o' three Crusaders! One!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.
"Two!"
"Three!"

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS SUMMER CAMP HOLDERS! YAY!"


"Rarity!" Sweetie Belle entered the house. "Me and the other Crusaders are gonna host the day-camp over summer."
"Ooh! That's a wonderful idea! I could donate some supplies, I'm sure. We have plenty of extra dresses." Rarity said, hovering some dresses and other clothing over.

"Thanks Rarity! I was just wondering if you could help me make the schedule. I could also ask Twilight for help." Sweetie Belle said, hovering over some pieces of paper. "I also need a copy machine so I can make copies so everypony has a schedule. There'll be plenty of events going on at all times, and a condiments area, and an area to just socialize!"
"Hm, well what will the events be?" Rarity asked.

"There'll probably always be stuff like a writing and drawing area, singing area, dancing area, magic practice area, flying practice area, easy and simple, everyday stuff." Sweetie Belle suggested. "And every hour will have some different unique events. Sewing, cloud-busting, stuff relating to animals, the talents of you and your friends! Besides maybe Applejack and Twilight since we already have a magic area and stuff. And there'll be other hourly events like sciency stuff."

Rarity nodded, hovering over a quill. "Okay, when will the events start?"
"How about... 10:00 AM?" Sweetie Belle suggested. "Breakfast at 9:30 maybe?"
"Breakfast... 9:30... First events?" Rarity asked.
"Hm... Well we'll have different events daily. Maybe this could just be for the first day?" Sweetie Belle suggested. "And also maybe sewing?" Sweetie Belle suggested.


Scootaloo set up the table, putting the flyers on it.

She jumped on her scooter, riding away, holding the flyers, handing them to the fillies in the town.
The flyers sat in the wagon that she dragged along. Ponies occasionally would approach and take some, or ask about it.
"Okay. Think I'm done. It's been, like, an hour." Scootaloo murmured.


"Apple Bloom! May I ask why you ain't workin'?" Applejack asked.
"Me and the other Crusaders are holdin' a Cutie Mark Summer Camp!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. "Ah'm gettin' some apple juice and apple based desserts and foods!"
"Well tell me when you're done. I can help ya get them to the camp." Applejack said.

Apple Bloom juiced the apples, putting the juice in the magic cooler. After an hour or so, she called Applejack. "Ah'm done!"
"Good! I'll get the stuff to the clubhouse, and then to the camp." Applejack said.


"Scootaloo? Where's Apple Bloom?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Usually she's the first one here. She lives here after all."
"Sorry ah'm late! Ah took a while juicin' the apples!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. "Let's do a show-and-tell of what we did!"
"Okay! I'll be first! Ahem! Introducing... drumroll please! THE SCHEDULE!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

9:30 AM - Breakfast
10 AM - Sewing and Cloudbusting
11 AM - Various Animal-Related Things
12 AM - Gardening
1 PM - Lunch
1:30 PM - Party Planning
2:30 PM - Baking
3:30 PM - Free Time
4:30 PM - Mane Styling
5:30 PM - Dinner
6:30 until 8:30 - Free Time
8:30 until 9:00 - Tent Time
10:00 - Quiet/Sleeptime

"That's the first day schedule. It'll be basically the same just with different activities." Sweetie Belle said. "Scoots? What's the flyer look like?"

Scootaloo pulled a flyer out.

"I think it's great! Let's hang it up around Ponyville too!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. She hovered the flyers on the wall, teleporting them to various areas around Ponyville.

"And ah made plenty 'o apple juice and apple pies and other foods! Anyways... are we takin' the train there?" Apple Bloom asked.
"Yep! Let's go if we don't wanna be late!"


"Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of oats on the wall!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. "YAY!"
"Are we there yet?" Scootaloo asked.
"Ah think so." Apple Bloom said. "There! We're here!"

The ponies exited, quickly setting up.
"Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, darlings, we're here!" Rarity exclaimed.
"Rarity? Why're you and Rainbow Dash here?" Scootaloo asked.
"We wanted to help." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well let's set up for activities!" Scootaloo exclaimed. They put the sewing machines and stuff on the tables, alongside getting fabric and supplies. Baking supplies, manebrushes and scissors were gathered, gardening supplies, everything.
"Okay! We're ready for the events... now what?" Sweetie Belle asked.
"Uh... food? Ah don't know 'bout y'all, but ah'm hungry." Apple Bloom's stomach rumbled as she said it.

The ponies nodded, getting a bottle of apple juice each (size of a small soda bottle), and getting a slice of apple pie.
"Mmmm! This tastes delicious!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. "Good job cookin' these AJ!"
Applejack nodded.
"Everypony excited for the campers to come? Let's go home and then we'll come back tomorrow. An hour before camp sounds good." Rarity said.
"Yeah! Sounds good!" the Crusaders exclaimed. The six of them boarded the train and went home.


Sweetie Belle smiled. "Are you excited for camp?!"
"Ah am! We can go canoein'! And... other stuff!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.
"We should sleep. It's almost midnight." Scootaloo said.
"Oh... yeah. Heh heh..." Sweetie Belle chuckled. "G'night."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment