• Published 18th Jun 2019
  • 432 Views, 3 Comments

Dream or Future? - Rhino932 Toon



Princess Celestia and Luna weren't always the rulers of Equestria. One night Celestia ends in an odd place, where an evil being waits.

  • ...
 3
 432

The Nightmare

Long ago, there was an evil King that brought misery and sadness to all it's subjects from ponies... To Timberwolves. This lasted for 5 thousand years, but then one day... Two alicorn named Princess Celestia and Luna used the powerful objects called the Elements of Harmony. With these they defeated the beast and sent it out to sea frozen in an iceberg. With the defeat it, ponies lived in peace and happiness once again. But like all things.. There's always a way for stuff return. For you see... Certain stuff can haunt you, and has done that exactly that for a pony. That will see, some things can happen in years.

*Three thousand years later*

In a castle that is in a place called Canterlot, Celestia the Princess of the sun is finishing up the last of her duties for day, before she can go to bed. But she doesn't want to, and has been like that for a while and her little sister has known, she thinks it's time to find out what is going on with her Sister. As son as Celestia is finished, Luna approaches and sits by her ready to talk.

"Celestia, are you feeling okay recently? But without realising, her sister fell asleep from exhaustion. So with annoyance, uses her magic to pick up an air horn puts it by Celestia's ear, then pushes it.. Causing a loud screech right through her ears.

https://m.

Celestia wakes up and soar high up close to the ceiling from the shock.. Hovers back down and asks with annoyance "Why.... Did you... Do that." Luna looks at her with concern..

"Sister I've been worried about you, I mean you haven't been able to stay awake for ages. Or even do duties, look at you.. Your eyes are so heavy in lack of sleep. What's wrong?" Asks with worry. Celestia looks away so she doesn't see the sadness in her eyes,

"It's.... Nothing, I just haven't been focused. But I'm okay Luna" Places a hoof on Luna's chest and smiles.... Gets up from her throne, and heads for the door. As for Celestia's little sister. She don't believe for one minute, Celestia might be able to fool their subjects with that face, but not her.

"Celestia, I've had enough with your lies to escape the problems you have... TELL ME WHAT'S WORNG, WE COMMMAND IT!" She yells in her Royal Canterlot voice.

Celestia stops dead in her tracks, turns around to face Luna and asks through gritted teeth... "Did you just... Use the Royal Canterlot voice on me? Don't ever do that do that again" Luna walks towards her older sister and is furious.

"Well it's not fair that you lie to me, by putting on a smile" Does a Celestia smile,

"Well at least I don't get worried about every, single, little detail!" They are now so mad that this causes an argument that last for about ten minutes until this happens.

"Sometimes I give up you Celestia, you are so annoying and bossy to me. I'm a Princess!"

"Well you know what, I wish I left you on the moon, didn't accept you after you changed back from Nightmare Moon... As a matter of fact, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!".......... Silence between them after those hurtful words........... Luna is shocked and so upset from those words repeating in her head, "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" She begins to tear up and looks away completely.

Celestia pulls back, gasps from what she has just said to her little sister, "L-Luna... I didn't.." Before she can finish, the Princess of the night puts up a hoof to silence her,

"Save me the pity.... I'll just get out your way, night.... *sister*" with that phrase of sadness, Luna spreads her wings and flies off into the night with tears falling down her cheeks. Celestia can't believe that she just said that... To her own sister, the only family she has left.

"Some sister I am" Tears start to well, collapses and cries her eyes out with regret.

*1/2 hour later*

Celestia is still crying with her eyes red, her cheeks all wet and her flowing mane covering her face, then out of nowhere a knock at the door happens and a guard enters the room.

"Your highness... It's time to get some re.. Hey Princess, you okay?" Celestia gets up and wipes the tears away.

"Yes..... Thank you for letting me know, G'night" Se walks past the guard and out of the room, then shuts the door with a regretful bang! "......Night your highness" a few minutes after walking she finally reaches her room at the top of one of the towers, opens the door and walks in quietly. Closes the door and remembers what she said to her poor upset dark blue sister.

*Flashback*

Celestia stands in front of her sister... "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" Luna flies off crying"

*Back to present*

Celestia walks to her bed, climbs in, take off her tiara and lies down looking up at the ceiling. "Oh Luna..... If there was anyway to turn back time and not say those words. I would" Turns to her side and cries again until she falls asleep, not knowing that the reason of problems sleeping is gonna haunt her once again. When she wakes up, Celestia is inside the Castle of the Royal sisters...

"What... How did I end up here from bed. I'm really sure it wasn't magic." The Princess of the sun decides to get out here and get back to Canterlot and apologise to Luna. After most of the day, she finally reaches the small town known as Ponyville where a lot of recent incidents have taken place.

"At last I'm making progress... Come on Celestia, Luna needs to..... Wait, what happened here?" She asks herself in confusion.

All around her as far as she can see.... Houses and cottages are burnt or on fire. Trees knocked down from something huge, you think that's bad.... Villagers of Ponyville have been ripped in half, burnt, or heads are missing.. Even guts and blood are everywhere. Celestia nearly faints from the sight....

"What.... Or who did this?" Then all of a sudden, a groan is heard by her hooves she looks down. There right by her left hoof, is a lavender alicorn is there all covered in scratches and blood... Her own blood.

"Celestia..." She speaks weakly. Princess Celestia gasps and holds her in her arms.

"Twilight... What happened here who did this, Queen Chrysalis, Tirek... Discord. Oh wait he's reformed..." Starts to tear up from the sight of Twilight Sparkle dying from blood loss..

"Idk what is was, but it killed all my friends, even Spike could't beat it. We tried Discord... But no matter what, he lost to it. It was.... Was.... That thing" points at the huge object, just before her arm drops and takes her last breath.... Lies there motionless,

"Twilight.... Twilight?!" Celestia cries for a moment, gently places Twilight down and flies in the direction she pointed.

Celestia looks and looks.... And looks, until she sees something.... A huge creature with a scaly body, long tail... Weird bumps on it's back and those eyes... They are so yellow and menacing, that even the sun would think twice before shine down on Equestria. Celestia stares at it with massive worry and fear...

"No...no.... It can't be, the evil King has returned!"
The huge creature turns and looks at the Princess...

"Sweet mother of Me!" Celestia says with panic in her voice.... Zooms towards the beast, but before she can do anything. The thing's jaw opens and blasts a blue stream of fire at Celestia, just she manages to gain some air. The huge monster lifts it's tail, swings it at the Princess and sends her flying all the way to Canterlot Castle...

When she gets up, all she can see is the exact same thing as Ponyville.... Only more gruesome and bloodier, "

Luna..... Luna I need your help!" She desperately searches for the only hope to help her defeat it. But when she enters the throne room... Celestia sees the one sight she didn't want to see. There was Luna, lying on the ground with scars, blood and scratches all over her... Even her horn was broken. Celestia runs to Luna... Pick up her up and shakes her.

"Luna, please.... Please don't leave me. I need you, I'm sorry for what I said..." Luna doesn't respond.... She has died risking her life for her land. Her own sister. The White Princess cries and digs her head into her dead sisters fur... Then the Windows smash and wall collapses, followed by a loud screech roar.

"No, please.... It doesn't have to be this way!" Celestia begs for mercy with tears streaming down face like a waterfall. The creature opens its jaw and says...

"Time to pay you piece of HorseC$#*" with that he fires Celestia and she vanishes into thin air screaming in horror

"NNNOOOOOO!!!"

Celestia wakes up all sweaty and scared, breathing heavy..

"It was just a dream" covers her face in her hooves.

"Celestia" She gasps and sees Luna sat there beside her... No scars or anything. She's actually alive.. Celestia hugs her and cries of sorrow.

"Oh sister I am so sorry, for everything and saying... You know..... Earlier" Luna smiles and hugs her back

"It's okay Celestia, I knew that you were upset and I shouldn't have pressured you. So I'm sorry to" they both embrace each other for a while... Luna pulls back and asks "was it just a dream?" Celestia thinks carefully...

"Yeah, just a horrible nightmare. Now let's go and have a nice hot choc." Luna nods her head in agreement and the two sisters walk, and out of the room.

"At least it was just a dream" Celestia says to herself...
Or was it?

Author's Note:

Okay guys, this is my first story. So please be Honest and and tell me what you thought of this, who or what do you think this evil King is?

I will do a sequel soon, as long as the story is absolutely great and perfect. Anyways... Thank you for reading this story if you did, but if you stopped halfway. Then you better continue the story, or else it'll come and haunt your dreams.

So until next time my friends.
Rhino out. :pinkiegasp::rainbowderp:

Comments ( 1 )

What do you all think of my first story?

Login or register to comment