• Published 10th Jun 2019
  • 572 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony: Collision Course - Dinopony2580



It's been a few months since continental drift ravaged Equestria. Twilight and her friends have decided to hold another Friendship Festival. But, things quickly turn deadly when a killer asteroid is on a crash course with Equestria

  • ...
 1
 572

Stopping the Asteroid; Back to Equestria

Everyone was now helping get the magnetic crystals into the volcano. Spike went to go get the dragons for help.

Sloth acted like a general, telling everybody what to do. Twilight had a billboard to show everybody how to do it.

"Alright, everybody, Listen up! Step 1: Seal all the vents so pressure can build up in the volcano. No vent can be left open because then the pressure won't be great enough. Step 2: Get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano. They need to be launched sky high in order to pull the asteroid off course" Sloth said.

Everybody agreed. "Alright, everypony. Let's go!" Twilight said and they took off. Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Stargazer went to seal the vents.

Twilight, Sloth, Rarity, Spike, and Leviathan took the crystals to the volcano. Ember split the dragons up, half to move the crystals and half to seal the vents.

When the volcano's vents were all sealed, it let off a little explosion. "Alright, the volcanoes vents are sealed" Sloth said. Everybody moving the crystals cheered.

"This is it friends! Down the hatch" Sydney said and the first group unloaded their crystals. "Every crystal counts" Twilight said.

Spike kept the shiny crystal from earlier safe so he could give it to Rarity.

But then, the others that helped blocked the vents helped move the crystals, doubling the movement of crystals.

But, it got harder because now smaller asteroids started raining down.

Everybody had moved most of the big crystals, but there was a super sized crystal still being hauled up the volcano.

"Come on, we got to move that last big crystal!" Rainbow said. It was now crossing over a land bridge over a canyon.

Leviathan was pushing it with others also helping. As soon as the Mane 10 got there, a familiar face appeared.

Snazzy jumped over a rock, letting out a ferocious roar. Everybody was scared and started running from her.

Then, she ran and stomped on the bridge, causing it to fall apart.

The Mane 6, Spike, Stargazer, and Sloth got off the bridge got off the bridge in time, but Leviathan wasn't so lucky.

He fell down with the crystal, but luckily, he stuck the landing. He tried climbing up, but it was no use. He was too heavy to climb vertically up walls.

The others looked over the cliff face, seeing Leviathan with the crystal. "Leviathan!" Sloth shouted at him. Leviathan responded with a roar.

Then, Snazzy appeared and roared at the Mane 9. They backed away from her. Twilight and Stargazer were ready to fight.

But then, Snapper grabbed Sloth by the tail and pinned him against a rock by his neck. "Sorry about this. I'm really conflicted right now" Snapper said.

"Sloth!" Sydney shouted. The Mane 8 gasped. Then, Snatcher appeared. "That's more like it, Snapper. Now finish him!" Snatcher said.

"Wait, wait, you don't understand! You see that? If that asteroid hits, we all die!" Sloth said. "If it hits we all die" Snatcher said mocking him sadly.

Then, he burst into laughter.

"That's where you're wrong! See, while you're running for your creature lives, we'll be safe underground in a cave, safe from it all" Snatcher said.

Sloth looked at them weirdly. "That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard" Twilight said. "No, it isn't. While, we'll be safe as that mole" Snatcher said.

Then, an asteroid hit the burrow and it was incinerated.

"Alright, that cave over there" Then, another asteroid, bigger this time, hit the cave, causing it to collapse. "I knew it! I was right!" Snapper said.

"What!? I'm to young to die" Snazzy said and she immediately ran around screaming. "See! She gets it! Now, please! We haven't got much time!" Sloth said.

Snatcher had enough. "Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him!" Snatcher said.

"No, Snatcher!" Snapper said, blocking Sloth, "I won't let you." Snapper then sighed.

"You know what I love about us right now? That we're alive. There are more important things then your pride right now. If you care about us, you should not kill him. You should help him, Snatcher" Snapper finished.

"Snatcher, I hate to say this, but Snapper may be right" Snazzy said.

"If I were a father, I would work with my worst enemy to ensure a brighter future for my little one" Sloth said. Snatcher thought about for a second.

"Alright. Let's do it" Snatcher said. The Mane 8 smiled. Sloth got some vines and used them as ropes, tying them around the Dragenas.

Then, he took the ropes and threw them down into the canyon. Leviathan then saw the ropes.

"Leviathan! Tie the ropes around the crystal!" Sloth shouted down to him. He nodded and immediately started doing it.

When the ropes were tied, Leviathan gently tugged on one of the ropes. Sloth saw it's movement.

"Alright guys, heave!" Sloth shouted and the Mane 8 and the 3 Dragenas started pulling. Slowly yet surely, the large crystal was hauled up the cliff side.

Leviathan was on top of it, making sure it wouldn't fall. When it was near close to the top, Leviathan jumped off it on to the cliff, making it easier to pull up.

To make it way easier, he started pulling it and in no time, the crystal was back up on the cliff.

Then, a dragon came along and helped moved the crystal into the volcano.

The others cheered as the Mane 6, Spike, Sloth, Stargazer, Leviathan, the 3 dragenas, and the dragon moved the crystal up the volcano.

But then, a huge asteroid came flying at them. It hit the dragon, causing him to tumble down the mountain.

The dragon's tail got caught in the ropes and it pulled the 3 dragenas, Spike, the Mane 5 and Sloth along with him.

They landed in a clearing on the volcano, all tangled up. "The dragon has landed" Spike said.

Twilight, Stargazer, and Leviathan were the only ones left on the volcano. Twilight gasped.

"Quick! Help me push it in!" Twilight said and the 3 went around and started pushing it, but it was no use, it wouldn't go forward.

Instead, it slowly went backwards. They pushed with all their might, but it still wouldn't go forward. Meanwhile, Sloth untangled everybody.

"Where's Twilight and Stargazer?" Rainbow asked. "There probably still up on the volcano" Rarity said. Sloth then noticed Leviathan was no where either.

"Where's Leviathan?" Sloth asked. "He's probably up there, too" Spike said. "They need to hurry! They don't have much time" Fluttershy said.

Then, a thunderous explosion rattled and shook the sky. "Guys, we need to get everypony off the volcano" Applejack said.

Everyone agreed and they hurried to get everybody off the volcano.

Meanwhile, Twilight, Stargazer, and Leviathan were still trying to push the crystal up the volcano. No matter how hard they pushed, it was no use.

Then, Stargazer saw a ramp like structure down the volcano. Then, an idea popped in her head.

"Twilight! Leviathan! Let the crystal go" Stargazer said. "Are you CRAZY!? You realize we're trying to get into the volcano, right?" Twilight said.

"Yes but I have an idea" Stargazer said and she pointed at the ramp like structure. Then Twilight got her idea. "Alright, now I get it" Twilight said.

Leviathan didn't get it, but he played along. "On my count!" Stargazer said. "1...2...3!" Stargazer said and they let it go.

Then, they started pushing it down, rolling it faster and faster until it went fast enough. Then, they let it go and they watched it as it sped down the volcano.

The others watched from the base of the volcano. "What are they doing?" Spike asked.

No one knew, but they watched as it rolled down the volcano before finally rolling off the ramp like structure, making it airborne and sending it back up the volcano.

It finally reached the top. Everybody watched as it stood there on the rim of the mouth of the volcano.

Then, it finally fell in, blocking off the final vent of steam within the volcano. "Yes!" Twilight cheered and Stargazer and Leviathan cheered as well.

Then, a rumble was heard from the volcano. "Now let's get out of here" Stargazer said and the 3 ran down the volcano to the others.

The asteroid was now entering the Earth's atmosphere, gaining speed as it accelerate towards the Dragon Lands.

Smaller asteroids crashed along the ground as the bigger one came closer to Earth.

The princesses and the everypony watched from Canterlot as the asteroid grew closer.

The volcano was slowly getting greater pressure, as it was getting closer to explosion. But then, all of a sudden, the volcano stopped.

"What just happened?" Applejack asked. "Maybe it's delayed? The quiet before the crazy" Rainbow said. But then, Spike saw that one vent was not sealed.

He took a small stone and he put into the vent.

Then, the volcano let off a huge, gigantic explosion, shooting the magnetic crystals thousands of feet into the air.

The Mane 10 and everybody else watched as it all happened.

Then, the smaller crystals started flying up into the air as they were attracted to the magnetic cloud of steam.

Then, the asteroid moved towards the magnetic cloud of steam.

Then, as it got closer, magnetic electricity pulled the asteroid towards the magnetic cloud and away from the Earth.

Everyone covered their eyes and ducked from the asteroid's bright light and the asteroid itself.

Thanks to the electromagnetic cloud, the asteroid was launched back into space.

Everybody opened there eyes and watched as the asteroid was launched back into space away from Earth.

"We did it" Twilight said. "WE DID IT!" Sloth shouted and everybody cheered. "In your face, space rock!" Rainbow said. "Yee Haw!" Applejack cheered.

Then, Sydney grabbed Sloth and kissed him. He was dazed from it, but he enjoyed it.

Then, Leviathan came and hugged the two of them and Sydney patted him on the head. Leviathan, in return, licked her.

Spike knew this was the perfect time to do it. He took out the shiny gem. Then, coincidentally, Rarity noticed it.

"Is that the gem you were going to eat, Spike?" Rarity asked. "Yeah, I just didn't have time since it was an "end of the world" moment?" Spike replied.

Rarity nodded. "But, I actually wasn't gonna eat it" Spike said. "Oh, then what were you gonna do with it?" Rarity wondered.

Spike then grabbed her hoof and placed the gem in it. "I was going to give it to you" he said. Rarity looked at it for a second before she started tearing up.

"Oh, Spike. This is the sweetest thing you've ever given me, probably better than that fire ruby you gave me on your birthday" Rarity said.

"I saw that you were sad and out of the corner of my eye, I saw it. I wanted to give it to you to cheer you up" Spike said.

Those words caused Rarity to start crying. She immediately kissed Spike on the lips and hugged him.

"Thank you, Spike" Rarity said, trying to hold back her tears of joy. Spike immediately hugged her back and he smiled, feeling very good.


Later, the Mane 10 were ready to get back home. There mission was complete. "Are you sure you can't come with us?" Sloth asked Sydney.

"Oh, Sloth. I wish I could but, we all know this is for the best" Sydney replied and Sloth grew sad. Then, she gave him a picture of her on a stone tablet.

"You'll always be my one, true love" she said, giving Sloth the picture. He admired the picture. "Wow. Oh, hold on" Sloth said.

He grabbed a stone tablet and drew a picture of him on it, too. He showed her it and she giggled. "It looks just like you" she said.

"Now, we'll be with each other forever" Sloth said and Sydney kissed him on the cheek. Then, he rejoined with the others.

"So long, handsome!" she shouted after him. He looked back at her and smiled, while waving goodbye and they headed on the road back to Equestria.

The volcano was now shorter and it's mouth had doubled in size.

But then, all of a sudden, a magnetic crystal fell out of the sky and landed in the hot spring pool that the old creatures were in.

It then mixed with the water's heat and transformed it into a fountain of youth. It instantly transformed everyone back to there young selves.

"Shangra Dragon's back, baby" Shangra said happily.

"Amazing it's like some sort of fountain of never getting old!" Shangra Dragon said and he flew around in happiness.

Sydney was back to her younger self too, and now she knew she had to go after Sloth.


Meanwhile, the Mane 10 were at the Dragon Lands. Ember found an easier way to get the Mane 10 back to Equestria.

"Clawgor, take these guys back to Equestria" Ember said. "Yes, my lord" Clawgor said and he enabled where they could get on him.

Then, Sloth saw the 3 dragenas were sad that they were leaving. "Do you guys want to come with us?" Sloth asked them. Then, they perked up.

"Yes, please" Snapper said, "What do you say, guys?" Snatcher and Snazzy agreed. "Twilight, can they come back with us?" Sloth asked.

"Of course they can" Twilight said. The dragenas immediately climbed on the dragon's back with the Mane 10.

Sloth was sad because Sydney had to stay behind. But then, he heard his name shouted. He turned around and there was Sydney running up from yonder.

"Sydney!" Sloth shouted and he immediately went to her and hugged her. "You came back and you're young again!" Sloth said.

"Of course, that's why I came after you" Sydney said. Sloth and her engaged in a kiss. The Mane 9 and 3 dragenas smiled at them.

"Alright you two love birds, let's go" Stargazer said and the 2 slothers joined the others on Clawgor's back and, with that said, they all flew back to Equestria.


Credits

Based on the show by

Lauren Faust

Cast for Entire Series/Arc:

Twilight Sparkle: Tara Strong

Rarity/Princess Luna/Granny Smith/Flurry Heart: Tabitha St. Germain

Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy: Andrea Libman

Applejack/Rainbow Dash: Ashleigh Ball

Spike/ Mayor Mare of Ponyville: Cathy Weseluck

Starlight: Kelly Sheridan

Trixie: Kathleen Barr

Princess Celestia: Nicole Oliver

Princess Cadence: Britt McKillip

Shining Armor: Andrew Francis

Big Mac: Peter New

Applebloom: Michelle Creber

Sweetiebelle: Claire Corlett

Scootaloo: Madeleine Peters

Discord: John De Lancie

Captain Monstra: Peter Dinklage

Stargazer: Jennifer Lopez

Seala: Nick Frost

Nibbles: Aziz Ansari

Small Wyvern: Kunal Nayyar

Kangaroo Monster: Rebel Wilson

Bird Monster: Alain Chabat

Sloth: Bill Farmer

Sydney: Jessie J

Shangru Dragon: Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Snazzy: Whoopi Goldberg

Snatcher: Nick Offerman

Snapper: Max Greenfield

Dragon Lord Ember: Ali Milner

Clawgor: Jame Earl Jones

Garble: Vincent Tong

Additional Voices: Mike Millers, Harvey Antonio (these guys are made up)

Author's Note:

Epilogue: The Mane 14 arrived back to Canterlot. The princesses congratulated them and the 2nd Friendship Festival continued on. Sydney and the 3 Dragenas were introduced to their new friends and Equestria itself and everything was good. Sydney and Sloth held a wedding a few weeks later and it was just as fun as Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding. The 3 Dragenas made a living in the Everfree Forest, even becoming good friends with Zecora.

The Mane 10's next adventure won't deal with a natural disaster, but rather a theme park called Ancient World. It's a park that has been able to bring ancient creatures back, mainly, the dinoponies, which are a mix of dinosaurs and ponies. They are the missing link between ponies and reptiles and are ancient relatives of ponies. Little is known about them since ponies have only ever discovered their bones, but this park allows ponies to know more about them. But, when the Mane 10 go, they will discover a monster that, however, is not from the ancient past, but rather a genetically modified hybrid of different creatures to look like an ancient creature, but it is anything but. And when it breaks free from it's enclosure, all hell breaks loose.

Be prepared for My Little Pony: Ancient World.

Side Note: My Little Pony: Ancient World will be kind of Jurassic World/ MLP Parody. This is the end of the MLP: Ice Age series/arc (it's more of an arc), but not the story.

Comments ( 1 )

Music fot the credits:

Login or register to comment