• Published 25th Apr 2020
  • 712 Views, 14 Comments

Hidden Gem - Blacklight Brony



A teen no older than eighteen has been studying a book that would receive curious glances from anyone else. He expected a normal H.P. Lovecraft book but he got this. In his mind this was much better. Only to realize that this was only the beginning.

  • ...
5
 14
 712
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

Yup, I'm rewriting this at some point. I'm not happy with it, I got the therapy I needed, I have a nice stable job in the military, and I have a clearer vision about the direction of this book.

I wanted to write this as a self taught mage finally getting lessons. I focused too much on his internal conflicts and spent more time venting than trying to write what I wanted. Yes, his back story is what I wanted, but I wanted him to be more expressive with levity. I was going to correct that next chapter but life and other aspects of my brain got in the way.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who liked this story because I didn't. As stated before I'll rewrite it when I get the chance, but I'm currently working on another project off FimFiction.

Login or register to comment