• Published 25th Jul 2019
  • 1,577 Views, 220 Comments

Blue Fang - MlpHero



A blue fanged changeling wants to learn about his purpose in life.

  • ...
4
 220
 1,577

Chapter 11: Escaping

Blue Fang walked around his cell. He wondered what he could do. He looked at the bucket. He wondered if they really wanted him to do his “business” in there. He stared at his journal. He grabbed the quill they gave him. He opened it up and started writing.

Nothing much has happened, I’m still here and I don’t have a way out. But Thorax did say he had a plan. I just hope it’s not a bad one.

He closed the journal and sat on the bench. He waited for Thorax to show up. He read through most of his entries, then he got to the entries of Operation Longstrike. He remembered that he swore to never let Brokenwing down again, but now, he may have just did.


Pfc. Blue Fang

He looked around the cell, he waited for Thorax to come over with the plan. It took about five minutes for Thorax to get there.

“Hey Thorax.”

“Hey Blue.”

“You got the plan?” Blue Fang asked.

“More than that,” Thorax replied. He pulled out two pieces of paper. He gave them two Blue Fang. “We have two plans. Loud and Proud, or Sneaky. Which do you want?”

“Well, walk me through them,” Blue Fang said.

“Alright, for LaP you’ll need dynamite, luckily there’s loads of that in the armory, you’ll need Guards armor for protection, but like dynamite, we can get that from the armory. For Sneaky, like LaP, you’ll need Guards armor, but instead of dynamite, you’ll need a Guards I.D, you’ll also need to stay in Guards form. So which do you want?”

(Both outcomes are the same)

*Loud and Proud*
Continue Reading

*Sneaky*
Move to the ==***== symbol


“Let’s go Loud and Proud.”

“Alright, I’ll go get the dynamite and armor, also here’s the schematics of the castle, After all, you were the smart one,” Thorax gave Blue Fang the schematics and left for the armory.

10 Minutes Later

“Here,” Thorax said giving Blue Fang the armor and the dynamite. He then opened the door and let Blue Fang out. Blue Fang slipped on the armor.

“What if they trace this back to you?” Blue Fang asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make a lie up about how a Manticore broke you out,” Thorax replied winking.

“Pharynx did that same thing.”

“What?”

“I’ll tell you later,” Blue Fang hugged Thorax, “bye, again.”

“Bye Blue,” Thorax walked away.

Blue Fang walked towards a weak wall he saw while reading the schematics. He looked around the castle, trying to find anything to bring back. He found the wall. He lit the dynamite and put it on the wall. He covered his ears and the dynamite went off. A large bell started ringing, no doubt it was an alarm. He looked around a corner. A couple of Guards came running down the hall, being lead by Shining Armor.

Time to show theses Ponies what kinda son of a mare I am. Blue Fang waited for Shining to get closer to him. When he got closer, Blue Fang came from around the corner and smashed the helmet on the side of his face. One of the Guards swung his hoof at him, but Blue Fang used magic to grab the hoof. The other Guard tried to attack him, but Blue Fang used his one of his hind legs to kick him.

“How’d you get out?” Shining asked.

Blue Fang didn’t want to rat out Thorax, so he said, “you should check your P.O.Ws for lock picks.”

Shining looked like he had a small stroke, which amused Blue Fang a little bit. “Don’t worry, I ain’t going to kill you, just give me a map, a train ticket, and I’ll let you go.”

Shining reached over to a nearby bookshelf and pulled out a map, and train ticket. He gave the map and ticket to Blue Fang.

“Shining!” Blue Fangs attention turned from Shining to the door, which had been blasted opened. There stood Cadence and another orange Pony holding Flurry Heart. He dropped Shining and pulled out another stick of dynamite.

Cadence and the other Pony went from aggressive to worried, knowing that one fatal mistake could cost both Shining and Blue Fangs life.

Blue Fang watched as he walked away, still holding the dynamite. He wasn’t going to actually light it, but he thought it would get him out. He walked away, still watching the two Ponies. He turned and ran. He went into Cadence and Shining Armors room. He pick up some of the Valuable gems. Diamonds, Rubies, Topaz, jeez these Ponies are loaded. He left the room and to an exit. He opened one of the entrances and looked around. A loud bell started ringing. Blue Fang ran into the town. A few Guards came out onto the street. Blue Fang lit his horn and shot at the Guards. The Guards shot back, one of the beams almost hit another Crystal Pony. Blue Fang shot another beam and hit the other beam, saving the civilian. The Guards stared in shock. Blue Fang just shot back a death stare.

“To you, I may be a monster, but in reality I got standards!” Blue Fang usually never showed remorse for anyone who attacked him, whether it be Pony, Griffon, Yak, or other, if they attacked, he’d retaliate. But he hated seeing civilians caught up in the crossfire. He felt the same feeling when he protected Thorax and Pharynx from Hivehunter. It was something about protecting those who can’t protect themselves. He shot the Guards in their legs. He ran out of the town and towards the train station. He changed into his Pony form and threw off the armor. He got onto the train station and waited for the train to reach Ponyville. He’d stay there for a few days and then head home.

Blues Log
Mission Status: Successful
Current Rank: Private First Class

I escaped the Crystal Empire with the help of Thorax. He got me the materials and the morale to do it. I just with I could’ve stayed longer to get intel, oh well.

—Pfc. Blue Fang


“I’ll go with Sneaky.”

“Seems you’ve learned much,” Thorax said, “I’ll go get the stuff, here take this. It’s the schematics.”

Blue Fang read the schematics, he saw a door that wasn’t guarded, and was unlocked.

Thorax came back with the supplies, “Here.”

“Thanks Thorax.”

“No problem, here I’ll let you out,” Thorax opened the door and Blue Fang walked out.

“Hey Thorax, what if they trace this back to you?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll just tell them a Manticore broke you out,” Thorax said winking.

“Pharynx did the same thing.”

“What?”

“I’ll tell you later, bye Thorax.”

“Bye Blue.” The two hugged and went their separate ways.

Blue Fang looked for the Crystal Heart, knowing it would provide the hive with love for years, but saw that it had a security alarm around it. He left the room and went to Cadence and Shinings room. He looked around the room and picked up a few valuable jewels. Diamonds, Rubies, Topaz, jeez these Ponies are loaded. He left the room and went to a room that apparently had valuable intel. He looked found the room, but as he assumed, it was guarded. He took out a Bit and threw it past the Guard.

“Who’s there?” the Guard said. He walked towards the Bit, not noticing Blue Fang coming up from behind him. Blue Fang grabbed him by the neck, pulling him back behind the door, his grunts becoming silenced by the door closing.

Blue Fang walked out with the intel and headed towards the exit door. He went outside and ran towards the gate.

“Stop!” Someone said. Blue Fang turned around to see another Guard standing behind him. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I just heard a noise and was going to go investigate,” Blue Fang replied, hoping the disguise would work.

“I’ll check it out, you stay here,” the Guard said. He walked towards the end of the gate, and looked around. “Nothing here Recru—“ Blue Fang slammed his helmet across the Guards face, knocking him out cold.

“Sorry, tonight is my night,” Blue Fang said walking away. He took off the armor and dumped it into a bush, then he changed into Arrowshot and went to the train station. He got a ticket to Ponyville, where he’d stay for a few days, then he’d head back.

Blues Log
Mission Status: Successful
Current Rank: Private First Class

I escaped with help from Thorax. I also was able to gather some intel about the Crystal Empire, hopefully we can use it to our advantage

—Pfc. Blue Fang