• Published 31st Mar 2019
  • 5,027 Views, 268 Comments

Celestia and Luna are Well-Adjusted Adults - garatheauthor



Celestia and Luna prove that they are capable adults who are totally and absolutely qualified in running their kingdom.

  • ...
22
 268
 5,027

PreviousChapters Next
Celestia is a well adjusted adult who doesn't hold grudges

Celestia stared through the skylight of her guest bedroom at the Crystal Empire, looking out upon the full moon overhead.

Had it really been thirty moons since Sunset left?

What had ever become of her? Had she taken the time to grow, evolve as an individual, become a well-adjusted adult?

Or did she still need to learn a valuable lesson? The lesson of “how-to fucking act right.”

Somewhere in the distance, a guard shouted, a vase broke, and Twilight’s frantic voice called out.

Celestia sighed.

Apparently, she had not learned that pretty simple fucking lesson.

“Stupid moody teenager,” Celestia muttered under her breath. “I need a drink.”

Author's Note:

This fic was born from me growing increasingly tired of seeing the same tried and tested takes on Celestia's banishments of both Luna and Sunset Shimmer. So I decided to take a slightly different approach on the subject matter and this is what came of it.

While the fic claims to be completed, I'd kind of like to keep it open for further entries. I think there's a lot of potential in this project and it'd be fun to see a more comedic take on other events. Maybe even parody some other fics while I'm at it? I don't know.

Anyways, if you enjoyed it please let me know in the comments. And as always likes and follows are greatly appreciated. I'd also just like to let everyone know that I now have a Discord for those of you interested. Along with a newly minted Patreon, and always I do have my Ko-Fi as well.

Thank you for read and have a great day :)

PreviousChapters Next