• Published 13th Mar 2019
  • 1,879 Views, 55 Comments

The cursed resident. - Sylif Daring Doo



There is a building that existed before Ponyville was originally colonized, a strange structure was home to a family of unicorns, many believe this home to be cursed, but regardless of these beliefs, the family remained.

  • ...
3
 55
 1,879

Spectral discovery.

______*Ponyville, three days later, the day before the Summer Sun Celebration, 10:03 AM*_____

The haunting had gotten worse over the past few days, while it was mostly just annoying at first, it was now getting stressful just to sit down in either the Boutique or the house now.

Rarity was currently finishing up on her last order for the day before focusing entirely on the celebration, and while her work was unaffected by the recent events, she was obviously distracted and acting a bit off.

Her thoughts were focused mostly on the events of a couple days ago, when that act of terror from their resident ghost had happened, while Rarity and her family were enjoying dinner, a loud bang came from the direction of the living room, and when they investigated, they discovered a hole in the ceiling.

The hole was from the empty room, but it didn't penetrate the carpet, and when they investigated further, they discovered that there was a hollow area built into the floor of the empty room, filled with a thin layer of salt, much to their confusion.

The rest of that evening had been spent removing the salt from the hollow area and cleaning up the mess from the hole, and then the next day, Sweetie Belle had explained to Rarity what she had learned about ghosts and spirits from the library, she explained that salt was like a barrier to them, they were unable to cross or touch it In any way, at least not without an object to use, which would explain why there was nothing in the room aside from the salt.

As for the iron bars, Sweetie said that iron could actually make a ghost dissipate for a time, making the window unable to be used as an escape route, unfortunately she said that she couldn't find a way to remove the ghost or spirit, and that the only thing she found was some strange spell that she didn't understand.

That had piqued Rarity's interest, and she had gone to the library to read up on the spell, as well as to double check Sweetie Belle's findings, what she discovered was quite interesting, the spell itself was called the Spectral Vision spell, and it would allow the caster to see ghosts or spirits, as well as easily communicate with them, however it was deemed useless by the author of the book, who stated in notes that he had used the spell multiple times and had never once seen a spirit, even in some of the most haunted locations in Equestria.

The spell had four conditions in order for it to be used however, the first condition was that the caster had to channel magic directly to the eyes in a very specific way, the second condition required the caster to have been affected by a ghost or spirit at least once in their life, the third condition was highlighted in red however, it stated that the caster has to have been present when somepony passed away, experiencing death was apparently the most important requirement, the fourth condition was by far the worst in her opinion, as it required the caster to actually use part of their soul and relive their most tragic memory as well as put their most treasured memory at risk, with the consequences being incredibly severe, the main one being the lost of that memory.

Truth be told? Rarity personally did not want to cast this spell, as there was no telling how dangerous it really was, but if this spell could help them with their ghost problem, she was willing to give it a chance at this point, she just needed to be absolutely certain that she didn't mess up.

However, right now she simply wanted to focus on the preparations for tommorow, she sighed as she finished the dress she had been working on, she set it aside and walked to over to her desk, she pulled out a list that contained the requested items for the celebration.

She found herself in a much better mood when she finally started on her work. 'I have a good feeling about tomorrow, so long as Sweetie Belle doesn't break anything, it should go perfectly.' She thought to herself optimistically.

______*Rarity's house.*______

Sweetie Belle looked down at the book she had brought from the library, it was currently on the Spectral Vision spell, she scrunched up her face a little when she saw the requirements state that she needed to have been present when somepony passed away. "What does that mean?" She wondered aloud.

Soon, she remembered seeing her uncle off at the Manehatten train station, and he passed into a whole other city, plus she traveled all the time to other towns and cities with her parents, so that should count. "Not sure why this is a requirement......he must have liked traveling I suppose." She muttered as she closed the book and set it aside.

Sweetie Belle then closed her eyes and focused on her magic, while it was true that she was a late bloomer, as her parents and Rarity told her, she was still very capable of channeling her magic, she just didn't usually need to do so.

Channeling magic was a bit strange for Sweetie Belle, she was used to feeling her magic build up, but sending it somewhere specific that wasn't the horn tended to feel incredibly uncomfortale.

She grunted in slight pain as her magic enveloped her eyes, she would normally stop at this point, but the book had said not to stop because of the initial pain, she pushed on and soon she felt a sinking feeling overtake her for a brief moment before going away, and then a moment later, Sweetie soon found a pounding headache for about ten seconds before it too vanished, just before she could do anything else, her magic severed itself from her eyes and she sighed in dissappointment.

Sweetie Belle opened her eyes and gasped, startled by what she saw, the world around her seemed to be shifting around and warping at all times, her eyes widened and she soon heard voices. "Why doesn't dad talk about grandpa?" Sweetie Belle's younger voice asked.

"It's just hard for him to talk about, he loved grandfather very much, and doesn't want to talk about him right now, the best thing to do is let him grieve without interruption." Rarity's younger voice replied.

Sweetie Belle took a cautious step forward and the world around her seemed to stop warping, she heard more voices and stopped to listen. "Grandfather was a strict stallion, he made it quite clear who made the rules in this house, and knew exactly how to punish you if you broke these rules, it was difficult to live here for a while, at least until I learned these rules." Rarity's voice said.

"But the one rule that he enforced more than all the rest, was to never, EVER open that door upstairs." Rarity explained.

Sweetie Belle remembered this conversation, and almost mouthed her reply. "Why was that?" Sweetie Belle asked curiously.

"I don't know, I never opened it as I never had a reason to do so." Rarity replied.

Sweetie Belle gasped in surprise as the world shifted once again, returning her to where she was before she cast the spell. "Wh.....what was that?" She asked herself as she worked to calm her racing heart down.

She walked over to the couch and sat down, she took a few deep breaths and after a minute or two, she finally calmed down enough to process what had happened. 'What was that all about? and why did that spell make me relive that conversation?' She wondered.

Soon, Sweetie Belle got off the couch and decided to walk around the house. 'If it worked, I should be able to see the ghost or spirit now.' She thought to herself.

Unfortunately, she had searched the entire house but was unable to find the ghost, she eventually gave up with a sigh and headed to the living room, she then picked up the book and headed for the library to return it.

"That was disappointing." She mumbled.

______*later that day.*______

Rarity was in a much better mood now than she had been earlier, she had met a unicorn mare by the name of Twilight Sparkle, and the baby dragon named Spike, she discovered that the mare was in charge of making sure the preparations were comeplete, Rarity had explained that everything was ready on her end, she just needed to set it up quickly and then she was done, of course, it didn't help that she was using Twiligjt as a sudden model for a few designs, but it didn't take too long anyway.

Twilight did seem stressed out, and hearing that things were running smoothly did seem to help, if only for a moment, she then left saying that she needed to check on the rest of the preparations.

After that, Rarity had set up everything in the town hall with the help of Sparkler and Flitter, working together, they had everything ready in a half hour, then another five minutes of double checking to make sure nothing was wrong.

Rarity was hoping for a few hours of quiet relaxation before going to bed for the night, but when she heard that Pinkie Pie, the towns resident party organizer, was setting up a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party for Twilight Sparkle, she decided that it might be a nice change of pace, she might end up regretting the inevitable headache tomorrow, but it could be worth it.

And that's how she ended up at Pinkie's party, and from her perspective, it appeared that Twilight was about to have a heart attack when the light came on, but to her credit, she did seem to recover quickly enough for her to not freak out when Pinkie showed up right next to her in an instant.

Rarity did watch with a puzzled expression as Twilight drank from the hot sauce bowl instead of the punch, which she discovered the hard way.

Twilight downed at least three cups of punch before she stopped panting from the hot sauce, after which she asked why there was a bowl of hot sauce next to the punch, Pinkie then explained rather rapidly that a bunch of ponies in the party loved to eat spicy nachos and apologized for the mixup.

Spike seemed far more eager to enjoy the party than Twilight, as was evident by the mare retreating to the upstairs bedroom while the dragon stayed downstairs to have fun.

Rarity herself only stayed for thirty minutes and only played one or two party games, she then said her farewells to anypony who walked up and headed home.

The walk home was quiet and peaceful, the cool air and pleasant breeze helped her to think on what to do when she got home.

And it was on her walk that she realized something that hit her like a brick, she had comepletely forgotten to ask Sweetie Belle if she wanted to go to the party, to this she sighed sadly and her walk home was now less enjoyable to her as she thought on this the whole way.

______*Rarity's house, 9:00 PM*______

Rarity was in the living room reading one of her romance novels to pass the time, she had already read this one before but that didn't stop it from being enjoyable.

Her parents were out in the town at the moment, enjoying a night out, apparently Ponyville was very relaxing compared to the cities they usually visited on business.

Sweetie Belle was in bed by now for once, she had seemed rather down when Rarity returned, which didn't help her mood at all, now she felt even worse for not bringing her sister along for the party.

Rarity set her book down and went into deep thought as she sat up on her couch, it took about five minutes until she finally moved, she stood up and walked to the center of the living room, she took a breath and channeled her magic as she closed her eyes. 'If I can talk to this ghost, I should be able to handle at least one of my problems before tomorrow.' She then channeled her magic to her eyes as instructed by the Spectral Vision spell, she felt her eyes sting in pain and she eventually felt her magic sever itself from her eyes unexpectedly, she opened her eyes and was startled as the world appeared to be warped and distorted in strange ways.

Somepony crying nearby woke her from her stupor and she looked around, she took a various step forward and she was transported to a room with her parents standing next to a bed that crying could be heard from.

Rarity walked over and her eyes widened. "I.....had almost forgotten this." She whispered to herself.

There was her younger self, crying into the bed while her grandfather lay in it, unmoving and not breathing, her younger self was a mess, her mane was flat and rough, her fur was dirty and her eyes were red from the crying.

Rarity didn't need to see her face to know how she looked, she now remembered this perfectly, it was in this room that her grandfather had passed away, and it was in this room that she watched it happen.

She had been in the room taking care of him, giving him his food and reading to him, he had a weak smile on his face as she read to him, enjoying the company as much as he could.

Rarity forced herself to look away, unable to watch anymore, and as she did, she noticed that the world changed until she was in her living room again.

With a sad sigh, Rarity walked upstairs and headed to her room, she closed the door quietly and cleaned off her makeup in silence, afterwards she simply laid down in her bed and closed her eyes.

______*the next day, 7:00 AM*______

Rarity opened her eyes and yawned, she blinked a few times and slowly got out of bed, once up, she headed into the bathroom and stepped into her shower, she turned it on and just stood still as the water soaked her, Rarity sighed and soon began to properly wash herself.

After about ten minutes or more, Rarity stepped out of the shower, she then quickly dried herself off with a quick spell, not in the mood to take her time today, she then walked to the mirror and she gasped in horror as she quickly backed away from the mirror.

Rarity panted as she slowly approached the mirror, she gulped and focused on what she was seeing now, her left eye had changed, instead of its normal blue, it was now an abnormally pale blue with a ghostly white mist like appearance to it, she hesitantly closed her right eye and was relieved that she could still see out of her left.

Rarity took a few deep breaths and focused more closely on her eye, it didn't look horrifying, but it was mostly unsettling to look at. 'Is this what the spell did?' She wondered.

Pushing these thoughts from her mind, Rarity focused her attention and energy to getting ready, she combed and brushed her mane until it was in its usual styled condition, she then entered her room and applied a very light coat of makeup before she finally turned her focus on her eye once again.

Rarity honestly had no way of hiding this, she did not wear contacts nor did she have any colored contacts to cover it up, she also didn't know any illusion spells so she couldn't use that to hide it.

After staring at her now disturbing left eye, Rarity sighed and walked away, if anypony asked, she could just say she tested a new spell and it backfired when she overlooked a small detail, that or she could just say that this was an unintentional side effect of a spell she cast to try and find out what was causing the weird occurrences that had been happening to her.

Rarity stepped out of her room and out of curiosity, she checked the formerly locked room, it was still empty and she decided to walk downstairs.

Once downstairs, Rarity set to making breakfast for everypony and decided on pancakes, she quickly made the batter and turned on her stove, she poured some batter on the pan and hummed quietly to herself as she cooked her breakfast.

Rarity heard a tired yawn and looked in its direction, she spotted Sweetie Belle walking down the stairs and rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Good morning Sweetie Belle."

"Morning Rares." Sweetie Belle replied tiredly, Rarity chuckled at the nickname, her sister almost never used it unless she was incredibly tired or just feeling lazy.

Rarity levitated a few plates and sets of silverware onto the counter. "I am making pancakes, how would you like yours?" She asked.

"Just regular today." Sweetie Belle murmured as she walked to the bathroom tiredly.

After about five minutes, Sweetie Belle came out of the bathroom and Rarity gave her a small stack of pancakes. "Butter and syrup are on the dining table." Rarity said.

Sweetie Belle nodded and walked to the dining table, clearly just hungry.

Rarity got the next pancake cooking and she heard a door open elsewhere in the house, indicating that her parents were awake now.

After about twelve minutes, Rarity had managed to make everypony their pancakes, thanks to the burner finally being at the desired temperature, she sat down with her family to eat breakfast, and they noticed the change to her left eye.

Rarity calmed them down and explained that she had used a spell called Spectral Vision, she explained the spell in detail and what it was supposed to do, she had to quickly assure her parents and Sweetie Belle that she was fine and was mostly just shocked at what had happened.

"Is it permanent?" Betty asked out of concern.

Rarity looked at her mother and gave her a small smile. "I'm not sure, the book didn't say anything about this." She pointed at her eye. "But if it is permanent, I'll just learn how to cast a small illusion for it or get contacts to hide it, of course I may get used to it." She replied.

"And your sure it doesn't hurt?" Magnum asked worriedly.

Rarity nodded. "It doesn't hurt, in fact, if i hadn't seen it in the mirror earlier today, I wouldn't have noticed it until you said something." She stated.

None of them even noticed Sweetie Belle unconsciously rub her eyes as they talked.

______*Ponyville, a few hours later.*______

The town was in a state of panic, Princess Celestia hadn't been there and a large Alicorn named Nightmare Moon appeared, stating that she had returned and would bring about an eternal night, she did seem disappointed when nopony remembered her, except for the new mare Twilight Sparkle.

Nightmare Moon then laughed manically as she disappeared in a puff of blue smoke, Rarity immediately sent Sweetie Belle home and told her not to leave.

Rarity herself went with four mares called Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow Dash as they followed Twilight to the Golden Oaks library.

Sweetie Belle was personally confused as she sat in the living room, she was once again alone in the house while her parents were outside working on calming down who they could.

Sweetie Belle groaned out of boredom and rolled over on the couch, she had already been here for twenty minutes and still hadn't heard anything aside from the panicked screams of terror outside.

After another five minutes, Sweetie Belle stood up and decided that she was going to go outside.

Her hooves touched the ground as she got off of the couch and she stretched a little bit, she looked up and her heart stopped for a split second.

Walking around the family room was a tall creature with no fur, it's body was see through and it was at least five feet tall, it walked to the window and seemed to chuckle at the spectacle outside, it seemed comepletely oblivious to the fact that Sweetie Belle was watching it.

Mustering all of her strength, Sweetie Belle spoke with a raised voice. "Who are you!? how did you get in here!?" She demanded to know, though she was still terrified.

The creature simply looked around and then at Sweetie Belle, it apparently thought that she wasn't talking to it, and it looked back outside.

Mustering her strength once more, Sweetie Belle talked again. "Don't look away from me! I am talking to you!" She stated, slightly angry at being ignored.

The creature stared at Sweetie Belle with a now surprised expression, it mouthed a few words and blinked as it stared at her.

Sweetie Belle gulped. "W-well? who are you?" She asked again, her strength wavering as her legs shook and her body shivered.

The creature blinked and opened its mouth. "How?.....can you actually see me?" It asked, it's voice was feminine and soft.

Sweetie Belle nodded nervously, and the creature seemed to be at a loss for words, she soon spoke a few moments later. "My name?......I, don't remember it." The creature stated out of confusion, clearly she was bothered by not knowing her own name.

The creature walked closer to Sweetie Belle and seemed to look her over as she backed up. "As for how I got in here?.....I've been here for a long time, trapped." She replied.

Sweetie Belle took a deep breath and spoke. "I uh......w-what are you?" She asked nervously.

The creature blinked and looked at its.......appendage. "I'm a ghost, it would seem." She replied. "But I used to be human." She added.

"Human?" She asked curiously.

The ghost nodded. "Yea, human.......do you, not know what a human is?" She asked curiously.

When Sweetie Belle shook her head, the ghost sighed and walked to a window. "Humans are a bipedal species with no fur, they have hands." She held her hands up. "That allow them to grab things, most human hands have four fingers and a thumb, they also have feet that have five toes, usually anyway, like me, most humans have hair on their head to help keep them warm." She then chuckled at something that happened outside.

"I'm surprised that you haven't heard of us, don't they teach you about other nations in school?" The ghost asked curiously.

Sweetie Belle blinked at the ghost. "I, if they do.....I wouldn't know." She replied honestly.

The ghost sighed and looked at Sweetie Belle, making her shiver slightly. "W-why were you doing all those things?" She asked nervously.

"Because I was bored." The ghost easily replied. "I also wanted to be able to move around freely, being stuck in a room, unable to really move or leave for six hundred years is horrible." She added casually, as though indifferent to what she just said.

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened at the time she mentioned. "S-six hundred years?" She asked quietly.

The ghost nodded. "Yea, trust me, not fun when the floor itself hurts you." She replied as she looked outside.

"But.....why are you staying? you could leave." Sweetie Belle asked.

The ghost shrugged. "I would, but I'm kind of cursed, I literally can't go very far from the house, I can get into the building right next to us, but not for long......huh, I wonder if that would work?" She seemed to ponder something quietly for a moment.

Sweetie Belle gulped as the ghost knelt down and stared for a few moments, she felt her heart racing. "W-what are you doing?" She asked.

The ghost clicked its non existent tongue and stood up fully. "You were about to go outside right?" She asked.

Sweetie Belle hesitantly nodded. "Um.....yea, I guess so." She replied shakily.

The ghost smirked. "Good, I want to test something, go on ahead, I'll just be a ride along." She stated before vanishing.

Sweetie Belle looked around frantically for a few seconds, looking for the ghost, after a few moments, she felt a chill overtake her and she shivered as she held her hoof. "W-w-why is it s-s-s-so cold?" She asked no one in particular.

'My bad, like I said, I'm a ride along, go on outside.' Came the ghosts voice from inside her head.

Sweetie Belle shivered as she walked to the front door, she opened the door and looked around the outside, ponies were running about frantically, clearly in a panic from Nightmare Moon appearing, she let out a breath that she could see, as if she was in a cold environment, she shivered as she walked outside and closed the front door.

Sweetie Belle currently felt as though she were frozen, and since the ghost didn't seem to be leaving, she could only hope that walking away would be enough to make the ghost leave.

Eventually, Sweetie Belle passed Carousel Boutique and she soon felt the cold going away. 'Not again!' She heard the ghost cry out.

Sweetie Belle was no longer shivering, she sat down next to the Boutique and sighed. 'What was that all about? and what was that experiment supposed to be?' She asked herself as she sat there deep in thought.

______*later that day.*______

Sweetie Belle took a deep breath and opened the door, she walked inside the house and looked around curiously.

The ghost was nowhere in sight, but that wasn't shocking, she was a ghost after all, Sweetie Belle closed the door and heard a voice. "I'm sorry about that, but I was overly eager to leave this place." The voice of the ghost said from nearby.

Sweetie Belle looked and saw the ghost sitting on the stairs looking at her. "How exactly can you see me anyway?" She asked.

"I um......." Sweetie Belle paused and the ghost appeared ready to listen, she sighed. "I cast a spell called Spectral Vision, it lets me see you." She stated.

The ghost nodded. "I've been thinking ever since I got flung back here, and I remembered one of my names." She replied.

Sweetie Belle watched as the ghost stood up and walked over, she then sat down in front of the filly. "Until I remember my full name, you can call me Alecia." The ghost said.

"I......I'm Sweetie Belle." The unicorn filly replied nervously.

Alecia nodded, which was actually difficult to notice because of her transparent body. "Again, I really am sorry about haunting you and your family, but it was the only thing to do around here." She said quietly.

Sweetie Belle nodded slowly in reply, she wasn't sure what to do in this situation. "I uh......I guess I can forgive you." She replied quietly.

Alecia stood and crossed her arms, she then walked to the stairs and sat down. "So......can you tell me what I missed these past centuries?" She asked.

Sweetie Belle shook her head. "I'm.....not the best with history." She replied.

Alecia didn't seem too bothered, that or she was good at hiding it. "Alright then, so what do you want to do until your family gets back?" She asked.

Sweetie Belle tapped her chin in thought. 'I guess.........maybe this will help me to calm down?' She pondered. "We could, talk about the differences in our species?" She offered.

Alecia didn't seem to like the idea. "If it's alright with you, I would rather not talk about my people right now, besides, you might find out whatever you need to know in a library or something." She said quietly, her eyes seemed to be deep in thought.

'This is awkward.' Sweetie Belle thought to herself.

_______*Later that day.*_______

Rarity walked into the house and closed the door, she took a breath and looked around, the house was intact and nothing seemed broken, the only thing out of place was a checkers board that was set up on the living room table. "Sweetie Belle!" She called out.

"I'm in here!" Her younger sister called back, giving Rarity a feeling of relief that her sister was alright.

Rarity walked to the dining room and froze, her sister was sitting at the table with a strange looking transparent creature, they both looked at her and they shared an awkward silence. "Uh.....are you okay Rarity?" Sweetie Belle asked.

With a slight turn of her head, Rarity looked directly at her sister and blinked as another shock came to her.

Sweetie Belle's eyes were now similar to her own, her left eye was normal, but her right eye was now the same pale blue as hers, with the same ghostly white mist like look, but that meant......

"Did you cast the Spectral Vision spell Sweetie Belle?" Rarity asked, narrowing her eyes.

At this her little sister laughed nervously and looked away while rubbing her left leg, telling Rarity all she needed to know. "Why would you do something like that? you could have hurt yourself!" She said in a scolding tone.

Sweetie Belle looked at Rarity. "You cast it too." She pointed out quietly.

"Because I have a better knowledge of using magic, with your inexperience you could have easily damaged your eyes or even your horn irreparably." Rarity scolded.

At this, the creature stood up and walked out of the room, clearly seeking to avoid this. "And you!" Rarity snapped.

The creature froze and looked at Rarity. "Don't you dare go anywhere! we are going to have a talk right here and now!" The mare stated firmly and angrily.

The creature blinked. "You uh, realize I'm a ghost right? I could literally just avoid you all day." It said as though it were obvious.

"Yes, but doing so would make me WANT to seal you away again." Rarity sat down at the table and glared at the two. "So you had better have a good explanation, starting with who and what you are exactly." She said firmly.

The ghost sighed and began to hover just above the table. "Fine then.......i can't remember my full name just yet, but I do remember part of it, Alecia, as for my species, I am a ghost, fomerly a human." She then looked at Rarity. "I was trapped in that room for six hundred years, I couldn't leave or even move around that much." She paused and looked at Sweetie Belle. "I am also cursed, I cannot leave, I was barely even able to enter that building nextdoor and that was only for a few seconds at least." She paused when she saw Rarity's confused expression.

"Please tell me you know what a human is?" Alecia said hopefully.

When Rarity shook her head, the ghost sighed and explained what humans are. "Seriously, do they not teach you this stuff?" She asked.

Rarity shrugged. "I was not big on history or other races for most of my school years, Twilight might know however." She stated, her anger having subsided a little bit.

"As for why I'm here.......lets just say I had a disagreement with the owner after I became a ghost." Alecia said. "One thing led to another which led to me being sealed away in that room, I then spent six centuries in there until you two freed me." She explained in a bored tone as she hovered.

"You don't seem too bothered by being stuck here." Rarity pointed out.

Alecia huffed. "Again, six centuries, I'll take what little freedom I can get." She replied.

"Um.....do you know how to break the curse?" Sweetie Belle asked quietly.

Alecia rolled her eyes and looked at the filly. "Why would the person who sealed me here tell me how to undo it?" She asked curiously.

"Now, since you opened the door, I can only assume you were never told I was in that room, but if you know someone who does know the secret, they might know how to undo the curse, until then you are stuck with me." Alecia stated as she hovered over to the floor and let her feet touch the ground, she then vanished from sight.

Sweetie Belle looked at Rarity and leaned on the table. "So uh, how do we explain this to mom and dad?" She wondered.

Rarity took a deep breath and stared at the table. "They already know the house is haunted, that or they believe it was you playing jokes somehow......I will tell them that I handled it, but for now, I am going to bed, it's been a long day for me." She stated before standing up and walking out of the dining room.

Sweetie Belle sighed and stared at the wall opposite her out of boredom. "Now what am I supposed to do?" She wondered quietly.

'So Rarity's house is haunted, Alecia seems nice enough, Nightmare Moon is running around......maybe, and my parents are outside doing who knows what, why do I have a feeling that things are going to get weird around here?' She asked herself.

One thing that Rarity did not realize however, was that after Aleica left, Sweetie Belle's eye had returned to normal.

Author's Note:

Here's another chapter for you all!

So now we meet the infamous ghost and have proven the claims of the town to be true, now the question is, what will happen now that they know about Alecia?

(As a side note, have any of you thought about the advantage of using both a tablet and a laptop/computer to write fan fiction? you can write on one, while using the other to double check and make sure you haven't forgotten anything, I've never done it, but I probably should!)