• ...
 0
 332

The Heart In Me

Thud, thud...

Thud, thud...

Thud...



This time, it is the five that wakes up.
They notice the elements are nowhere to be seen.

Thud...
White Sun has arrived.
The sun has arrised.

Nightmare Moon is defeated, yet five are here bowing to White Sun.
She does not even see her faithful student among the five, alive.
Instead she sees the soul of Twilight, called the heart of Twilight, alive in Twilight's place.
It is this soul that "stands" in front of White Sun.

"Princess...Celestia?" it said.
It is in hugging range.
"Twilight Sparkle. My faithful student. I knew you could do it." said White Sun.
In these words named this soul as Light Spark.
"But, I was just brought back from the dead." said Light Spark.
"I told you that you needed to make some friends. Nothing more.
I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart."
said White Sun.
"If that is true, I was not meant to make friends.
I was meant to let friends into my heart.
Making friends proved to be no true friendship
because it's just making ponies into my view.
And I can't be always right for you.
The most I could hope to do for you is to believe I am Twilight Sparkle who has a heart, even though I am her heart, not Twilight herself." said Light Spark.
"A heart does not have control over itself. You do." said White Sun.

"Then...what am I? What am I really?" asked Light Spark.
"I know you are not the Twilight Sparkle we know, but everything you felt and thought about her time here is yours, and what you decide to do with them is your choice." said White Sun.
"Decide for myself?" said Light Spark.
"And whatever you choose will be you." said White Sun.

All of this takes place in the old castle.

From this moment, anything can happen in Light Spark's life, because it is this moment the fate of Equestria crossover to Kingdom Hearts now that the heartless of
Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy
exists:
Light Spark, Pink Pony, Sky Pegasus, Miss White, Nature Pegasus, and Hat Pony.

The nobodies of the mane six are in place:
Thilxtwig Lexparks, Pixpi Nixke, Jacklexapp,
Bownirax Haxsd, Yixtrar, and Hysterfluxt.

The mane six cutie marks are the keys that can
unlock the hearts of their respective mares,
but the mane six must open their hearts for themselves.

Yet the real reason for the fate of Equestria crossover to Kingdom Hearts is for the fate of Equestria to prepare itself for it's inevitable contact with fandom as they enter the darkness, because abandoning friendship brings complete destruction of existence just from being read in fanfiction, because drama and excitement right?!!
Well destroy that existence!!!
THUD.

This entire nine chapter story was all a dream of a mare who just woke up.
She reads books for her entertainment recently. Mostly about "YouTubers", "Metal Gear Solid" series, and "Kingdom Hearts" series.
However, she does not realize she has been reading books for her entertainment. Until now.
That dream is the last straw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke's over. You may vacate from this electronic book.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment