• Published 28th Jan 2019
  • 761 Views, 3 Comments

Pudding - Yumyums23

  • ...
3
 3
 761

Three Months Later

Pudding - Three Months Later

Sweetie Belle sat on a cold concrete floor inside of a dark damp prison cell. She had been placed in a cell alone because of the violent behavior her nightmares had caused. The girl spent her time staring at the floor remembering all the bad things that had happened because of Anon-a-Miss. The Canterlot Crusaders had all been sent to separate juvie facilities once the police had gotten whiff of Sunset’s suicide and what had caused it. When Rarity had asked Sweetie why she had helped create the account she couldn't bring herself to answer. Of all the ways they had to find out, it had to be from a suicide note. Sunset’s suicide note to be exact. When the preteens had found the thing they should have thrown it away, but I guess watching someone commit suicide can really do things to you.

Every single night Sweetie Belle relived that night on the rooftop of Canterlot High. Every cry and scream as the majority of the school watched her fall to her death. They could have done something, but they didn't. The preteen had barely even tried to confess.

All of a sudden, a tray of food was slipped into Sweetie Belle’s prison cell. The girl’s eyes locked onto the corner of the tray where a specific food laid. It was pudding. Chocolate pudding to be exact. How did they know that was Sweetie’s favorite flavor?

Her fork was quickly ignored as the preteen’s hands latched onto her tray and she slammed her face into the pudding. Happiness filled her as she licked bit after bit of pudding off of her tray. Sweetie Belle and her best friend were finally reunited.

Comments ( 3 )

Why isn't there a tragedy tag?

I feel like something is missing. The last chapter comes too sudden.

This has quite the abrupt ending.

Login or register to comment