• Published 20th May 2019
  • 1,293 Views, 38 Comments

Young Six Plays Games - PhoenixFlambe



A series of stories where they play video games and board games.

  • ...
0
 38
 1,293

Five Nights at Freddy's: The 6th and Custom Night

12:00 AM, 6th Night

This time, there was no phone call, only eerie silence. Well, not eerie anymore as the Young Five are concentrating on beating the sixth night, their final challenge perhaps? The silence is exactly what they need as they attempt to beat the sixth night, but also their downfall as the jumpscares are now even more sudden. So naturally, the Young Five jump around a lot, all while Sandbar is watching from his bed, eating popcorn and amused at the various reactions from them.

"Gallus! The lights! The lights!" screamed Ocellus.

"No! The door! Close the door!" yelled Silverstream.

"Which door?! Which lights?! What should I do first?!" Gallus rebuked, utterly confused and a complete nervous wreck.

Due to the utter chaos, Freddy sneaked pass the office door on the right and jumpscared him.

"Bwaaaaah!!!" Gallus pushed himself and the chair back while shielding his face with his talons, completely terrified.

"I give up, who's next?"

"How about me?" volunteered Smolder, "I think I can take the heat."

"You'll regret this," warned Gallus.

"Oh I will regret this," echoed Smolder, as she gulped.

Attempt number two, and she almost lost to Golden Freddy, who appeared out of nowhere. She was doing rather good for four in-game hours until Foxy suddenly popped in unannounced, ending her night. She tried again, and again, and again, but gave up on the fourth try and wanted to break Sandbar's keyboard. Thankfully, Yona restrained her until she calmed down.

"This is impossible!" she snapped angrily.

"Nothing is impossible," reassured Sandbar.

"And how would you know?" she glared at him.

"Because I've beaten it," he answered confidently, "so I know it's possible."

"Well if Sandbar says it's possible, then it is," Silverstream said with conviction, "now it's my turn!"

And after three tries, she has finally bested it and felt a mixture of relief and victory gushing through her. She and her friends looked up at the screen and felt a slight tinge of disappointment.

"Really? Really?!" scowled Smolder, "All for half a bit more? What a ripoff!"

"I agree," said Gallus, "I wouldn't work overtime nor at a dangerous job just to get lesser than my quota."

"But hey, at least it's over, right?" Ocellus asked, grinning wide.

The game goes back to the home screen and it presented yet another option that the Young Five knew wasn't good.

"Custom Night?! Oh come on!" complained the griffon.

"Seriously Sandbar?! It's still not over?!" Smolder added irritatingly.

"Pleeeeease! Just end my misery already!" Ocellus bawled.

"No can do and not yet," he replied, "This is your final test."

"Okay then," said Gallus, who went back to sit on Sandbar's chair.

After getting comfortable, he used the mouse and clicked on 'Custom Night'. There he was presented with the option of customising the A.I. level of each animatronic.

"I wonder how far it can go?" Gallus wondered as he proceeded to test it out.

He clicked several times on the right arrow of Bonnie's A.I. level before Sandbar told him that he could hold the mouse button as well. After reaching level 20, it stopped increasing any further, and the Young Five all each have a worried expression.

"So Sandbar, what is the most difficult combination to attempt?" the faux king asked.

"20/20/20/20," Sandbar replied, "and it's near impossible to beat."

"Near impossible, riiiight," said Gallus as he rolls his eyes.

With that in mind, he proceeds to set them all to twenty, before starting the night.


12:00 AM, 7th Night

Things were very hectic for Gallus, Bonnie keeps teleporting everywhere, Foxy is making many runs too many, Freddy is already at the East Hall Corner staring at the camera and Chica, after arriving at the right office blind spot, will not go away that easily. Gallus tried as hard as he can but has failed seven times before he rage quit in frustration.

"I'll get some water first, let me know if you made progress," he informed as he makes his way into Sandbar's kitchen.

Smolder decided to be next in line, and much like Gallus, she also had failed several times and had to be restrained by Yona again. Yona decided not to play the custom night as she feared she might get so angry that she might smash his gaming setup and she knew that it didn't come cheap.

And so came Silverstream, who attempted it ten times, before proceeding to roll on the floor and sucking her talon. Gallus has returned with a glass of water and was rather concerned at the lilac hippogriff's state.

Last but not least, it's Ocellus' turn, and to the others' surprise, including Sandbar's, she attempted the custom night twenty times. Everycreature thought she was a maniac, and can visibly see her craziness slowly becoming a deadpan expression. Ocellus decided to rack her brain and deduced a plan on how to beat 4/20 mode once and for all.

"I got it," she said, her deadpan expression unwavering.

The onlooking Young Five looked at each other with a mixture of concern and curiosity before looking at the screen again.

As Ocellus begins the night again, she immediately switched to the Pirate's Cove camera before putting the monitor down and closing the right door and flicking on the left light. After which, she opens up the monitor again briefly before opening the right door and flicking on the left light once more. She repeats the process over and over again for the whole night, successfully completing it with little hassle. Foxy only came once due to Ocellus' diligent monitoring of Pirate's Cove. Victory was theirs and the ending screen came up, showing a pink slip and telling them that they're fired for tampering with the animatronics, general unprofessionalism and finally, odor.

"Well screw you too game," retorted Gallus, showing a middle talon to the screen.

"Yeah! You said it Gall!" cried out Smolder in agreement.

Yona began to sniff herself, "Yona don't smell that bad, does I?"

"Of course not," assured Sandbar, "you smell just right."

The rest of the group looked at him weird.

"As in, she doesn't stink, no odor, that's all," Sandbar blushed.

"Okaaaay, but hey, we've finally beaten it, have we?" the blue griffon asked.

And as he said that, the game goes back to the home screen once more, and showed three stars as a sign of full completion. The Young Five rejoiced and did a ring-around-the-rosy till they get dizzy and tumbled on the floor, laughing.

"Well done, my friends," congratulated Sandbar, clopping his hooves together, "You have officially completed the entirety of FNAF and thereby, joined me as the Kings and Queens of Five Nights at Freddy's."

"The king of Five Nights at Freddy's huh? Sounds egotistical," mocked Gallus.

"Well, it's kind of something I said out of the blue when I attempted 4/20 myself," Sandbar confessed, "I'm kind of proud of the title though."

"Suit yourself," Gallus just shrugged.

"Ooh! I can't wait to tell my parents about my new position!" crowed Silverstream excitedly.

"Easy there, it's not an official position, just an unofficial title," informed Sandbar.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure you don't want your queen thinking that you usurped her," confided Smolder, "Not that she actually does or anything."

"If anything, you'll probably be grounded for the whole month!" exclaimed Ocellus, now calm from finally beating the game.

"But I am grounded," said Silverstream.

"You are?" they exclaim in unison.

"Well duh, I'm standing on this ground right now," she answered.

The rest of the group looked at each other before laughing out loud, excluding Silverstream who was slightly confused.

"Anyway, I have one question for you guys," addressed Sandbar.

"Shoot," said Smolder.

"Do you know the story and secrets behind this game?" he asked vaguely.

Gallus, Silverstream, Smolder, Ocellus and Yona looked at each other before shrugging.

"There's secrets?" questioned Ocellus, intrigued.

"Yes and theories on what all these mean," he answered, "Have you ever wondered why you're working here at this dangerous job in the first place?"

"Don't know, don't care," Gallus dismissed nonchalantly.

"Or who caused 'The Bite of '87'?" Sandbar continued.

"Oh, 'The Bite of '87', yes I think we heard about that," Ocellus mused.

"Who do you think did it?" Sandbar pressed on.

"Yona think it was fox guy, he has sharp teeth, very obvious," the yak hypothesised.

"Or was it Freddy? He has rather obscure but otherwise noticeable handprints on his face, signs of a struggle, right?" Sandbar added, smiling a little bit.

"What in the name of Griffonstone, are hands?!" demanded Gallus, who had never heard of foreign terms not native to Equestria before.

"Meh, beats me, I think only Lyra knows," Sandbar shrugged, "Hey, have any of you seen the newspaper clipping changed?"

"Yes actually, I think it mentioned something like the pizzeria shutting down and missing children?'' Ocellus guessed.

"I think you mean foals," corrected Gallus.

"Well, I know that but that's not what it said."

"Exactly! Well not what we call foals but why are they missing," said Sandbar pleasantly.

"Jeez, I know the game is scary, but I didn't know it was dark as well," uttered Silverstream, stroking her underbeak.

"Eeyup, apparently, the animatronics are actually possessed by the spirits of the five dead children that was murdered at this very restaurant by a guy in a yellow suit. And that, could be you! It's no wonder why they wanted to kill you so badly," explained Sandbar proudly.

"But that's just a theory right?" inclined Ocellus.

"A GAME THEORY!" broadcasted Sandbar, who then looks and points at the readers (yes, you), with his front left hoof, "THANKS FOR READING."

Author's Note:

Originally, this was meant to be posted on Halloween last year but I was too busy and caught up with my life. But hey, I finally finished it. Belated but completed.

Comments ( 11 )

"But that's just a theory right?" inclined Ocellus.

"A GAME THEORY!" broadcasted Sandbar, who then looks and points at the readers (yes, you), with his front left hoof, "THANKS FOR READING."

You son of a gun sandbar Did pinkie pie teach you to do that lol

Again I seen markiplier Play this Game and does know why I can't be that because I'm such a chicken when it comes to these kind of games but hay ocellus Figure out the pattern which is that's pretty awesome just like Mark did i wonder button mass Ever play this game?

Oh if you wanna try something they should try a fighting game like super smash bros ultimate that game is awesome

10309636
you sure what about the wobbling

10311645
wobbling? Whats that?
Edit: Never mind I found it And I know what you mean

10311645
I did not know that was a thing. Can it still be done in SSBU?

10312682
Any smash Bros with the ice climbers has wobbling in it

Kings and Queens of Five Nights at Freddy's

I'm sorry to pop thine bubble, Sandbar...but there is only ONE TRUE King of FNAF that I know of...the man who has bested every game...the paycho who has been jumpscared thousands of times for his fans enjoyment...the man called...MARKIPLIER.

"Besides, I'm pretty sure you don't want your queen thinking that you usurped her," confided Smolder, "Not that she actually does or anything."

"If anything, you'll probably be grounded for the whole month!

*Holds up a harpoon launcher* Just TRY it, Novo. I've always wondered what a hippogriff would taste like...

"But I am grounded," said Silverstream.

"You are?" they exclaim in unison.

"Well duh, I'm standing on this ground right now," she answered.

*Puts the harpoon launcher away* Well played, not a big fan of the joke though...

And lastly...

"A GAME THEORY!" broadcasted Sandbar, who then looks and points at the readers (yes, you), with his front left hoof, "THANKS FOR READING."

...Is Sandbar the MLP equivalent of MatPat?

10317669

I'm sorry to pop thine bubble, Sandbar...but there is only ONE TRUE King of FNAF that I know of...the man who has bested every game...the paycho who has been jumpscared thousands of times for his fans enjoyment...the man called...MARKIPLIER.

Except Ultimate Custom Night, a true test of the FNAF gods.

Is Sandbar the MLP equivalent of MatPat?

I don't know, is he? Or was it Matte Pattycake?

this is a group that you should join
Board Games

10828974
Hey, thanks for the recommendation.

Login or register to comment