• Published 20th May 2019
  • 1,293 Views, 38 Comments

Young Six Plays Games - PhoenixFlambe



A series of stories where they play video games and board games.

  • ...
0
 38
 1,293

Five Nights at Freddy's

It's that time again, thought Sandbar to himself.

It was Nightmare Night at this time of the year, and Sandbar's pretty excited about it, mainly because he had a particular video game that he wanted his friends to play and also because he gets to see them in their costumes.

"Annnny moment now..." he wondered. And just at that moment, the doorbell rang. "Finally!"

Sandbar rushed out of his room and stopped abruptly at the entrance, proceeding to open the door for his friends. Upon opening, he's greeted by a magnificent sight. From left to right is Smolder, Gallus, Yona, Silverstream and...Chrysalis???!!

"AAAAHH!!!" screamed Sandbar, who slammed the door shut.

The others outside laughed out loud, Sandbar then took a peek. "Relax Sandy, it's just Ocellus," Gallus teased. 'Chrysalis' then nodded, and sure enough, a bright green flash surrounded the changeling to reveal that it was the little light blue changeling that was disguised as a big, black, scary changeling.

Sandbar then let out a sigh of relief, before reopening the door. "Jeezums, you really got me good there, Ocellus."

The changeling nymph just smiled.

"Anyway, it's my turn to scare you shitless, so come on in!" invited Sandbar.

As his friends come in, their costumes they're wearing are shown. Gallus is dressed up as King Grover, complete with the crown. Smolder is dressed up as a knight, with her snout sticking out of the helmet. Silverstream is dressed up as a fish. That's it. Ocellus is not dressed up as anything, but rather, is painted black.

"Uhhh?" moaned Sandbar, as he raised his hoof.

"Yeah, I know, we were initially scared at first, before realising it's just Ocellus in black paint," explained Gallus, as he gestures with his claw, before stroking his lower beak saying, "I must say, not bad."

"That and..." continued Sandbar.

"Don't worry, it's quick-dry and easy to wash!" beamed Ocellus.

"Well that's a relief."

"Hey, green pony!" called Yona, "What you think of Yona's costume?"

Sandbar looked at her, his face turning red like a tomato. Yona was wearing a Japonese schoolgirl outfit, which seems to be a little smaller than her build.

"Miss Fashion Unicorn picked this for me, said that you'll like it," emitted Yona, who turned around to show Sandbar her rear, which was covered by large white panties. Sandbar then used his front leg to shield his eyes from the embarrassment.

"Y-Yona! You can't just display yourself like that!" cried Ocellus, her face also turning red.

"Why? Yaks aren't afraid, Yaks are mighty and proud!" asserted Yona.

"I know that! B-but in Ponyville..."

"Aren't we all naked by default anyway?" pointed out Silverstream, "How's this any different?"

"Bright pink hippogriff is right!"

"I-I don't know..." Ocellus stuttered, "i-it just...feels that way."

"Well alright, if green pony is uncomfortable, I'll turn around." said Yona as she does so.

"Phew," said Sandbar, who was relieved. "Anyway, what do you think of my costume? Pretty rad, huh?"

The Young Five looked at Sandbar, who was dressed like some sort of anime swordsman. He was wearing a black outfit, which consists of a t-shirt, a pair of pants and a jacket, all of which are colored black. He was also wearing a black wig on top of his head, styled quite similar to Feather Bangs'. Finally, he had two prop swords, each strapped and secured to his sides.

"Hmmm, meh," shrugged Gallus.

"What?! Oh come on!" glowered Sandbar, "It's not that bad. Is it?"

"Nah, it's just, what was that word?" Gallus wondered.

"Overrated?" suggested Ocellus.

"Yeah! That's right! Overrated," mocked Gallus.

"Yona thinks green pony look cool," complimented the yak.

"I agree," said Silverstream, "it's not half bad."

"Thanks Yona, and Silverstream," said Sandbar, "You're too kind."

"Hey, it's what we learned at Miss Fluttershy's class," noted Silverstream, "That kindness is the best policy."

"I'm pretty sure that's honesty," Smolder corrected.

"But it is still the best policy, right?" insisted Silverstream.

"Mmhm," the others nodded.

"Anyway, now that you're here, why don't you come to my room?" Sandbar beckoned, "I've got a pretty scary game to show you."

"Oooh, spooky," Smolder shuddered playfully.

"What are we waiting for?" urged Gallus, "Lead the way."


The Young Six then entered into his room again. This time, it was seasonally decorated. Fake bats were hanging from the ceiling, a carved jack-o-lantern was on the table beside his computer and there was a empty Nightmare Night pumpkin candy bucket on his shelf.

"You don't wanna go trick-or-treating?" Gallus asked.

"Not this year, besides I think I'm too old for this," Sandbar answered.

"What?! Oh Sandy, you can never be too old for trick-or-treating," reassured Silverstream.

"Maybe, but I'm definitely too young to not have fun! Which is what we are doing now," put out Sandbar as he switches on his computer.

After logging in, he double-clicked on a bear's head icon and the game popped open.

"Five Nights at Freddy's?" quavered Silverstream.

"Why yes," Sandbar answered proudly.

"That bear kind of creeps me- AH!" Ocellus yelped.

"What?! What is it?!" exclaimed Silverstream.

"I... I think something flashed on the screen."

"All I see are three stars, have you been playing this for a while now?" asked Gallus.

"Eeyup, and I was hoping if y'all would give it a try," replied Sandbar, "Unless you're Scootaloo."

The Young Five just gave an unamused look. "Okay, okay, that wasn't a good joke," he denoted.

"It's never a good joke," added Smolder.

"And it's a mean one," finished Silverstream.

"Right, um, so who wants to go first?" beckoned Sandbar.

"Aye, me," Gallus volunteered, raising his talon up.

"Alrighty then, take a seat."

As he does so, something flashed across the screen and Gallus shuddered a little.

"See! That's the one I was talking about!" point out Ocellus.

"Yeah, I can see that," said Gallus as he starts the game.


"Oooh, Help Wanted, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, family pizzaria looking for security guard to work the night shift, 12 AM to 6 AM. Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters. Not responsible for injury or dismemberment. Well that can't be good. $120 a week. That's it? There are way better jobs that have way better pay. Anyway..."

12:00 AM, 1st Night

"Okay, let's get to it," Gallus began.

*RIIIIIING*

"Oh, hello?" *RIIIIIIING* "Hellooooo?"

*RIIIIII- phone picks up*

"Uhhh, hello, hello?"

"Yah?"

"Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night."

"Okay."

"Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact."

"Nice."

"So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine."

"Riiight."

"So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"

"Mmhm."

"Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced." Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

"How about no?"

"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh...Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?"

"What's a human?? What's the frontal lobe? Why am I here??" he freaked.

"Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll p-most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to...forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask, heh."

"Uh oh...."

"Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. But hey, first day should be a breeze. I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, good night."

"You know Sandbar, I think I'm a little uneasy," spoke Gallus.

"Well too bad, now why don't you explore your surroundings a little?" beseeched Sandbar.

"Okay..." Gallus complied, as he fiddles around with his environment.

Gallus closed one of the doors, which shook him a little due to how loud it thumps before reopening it. He then opened the door lights before flipping up the monitor, which also kind of shook him.

On the monitor were eleven cameras, Gallus took the liberty to switch between them before stumbling on the show stage's camera.

"Yeesh, those guys look real creepy," commented Gallus, before switching to the kitchen cam, "and why is there nothing on this??"

"It's audio only," Sandbar explained.

"And why is it audio only??"

"You'll find out."

Two in-game hours had passed.

After getting used to the controls, Gallus looks up the show stage camera, only to notice something amiss. "Uhhh, I do believe there is supposed to be a bunny there?"

"There was," Sandbar cheekily answered.

"Dang it! Stop playing mind games on me!"

"Yeah! I love mind games!" Ocellus interjected.

The other five looked at her weirdly.

"Um, changeling thing, force of habit, sorry," she apologised, blushing.

"Yak & friends understand," assured Yona.

"Right," said Gallus, "now where's that bunny?"

"His name is Bonnie," told Sandbar.

"Whatever, wait, he has a name?" Gallus asked, curious.

"They all do," explained Sandbar, "Bonnie's the bunny, Chica's the bird or a chicken to be precise, and Freddy Fazbear is the bear."

"I see," mused Gallus, "they don't have last names?"

"Just Freddy."

"Okay," said Gallus, who stumbled across a silhouette in the dining area cam, "Oh, there he is. Whew."

Another in-game hour had passed.

It was pretty chill for Gallus as he monitors the bunny robot's movement. While already nervous, he has stumbled across an up close and personal face of Bonnie while he's at the backstage, which unnerved Gallus and the group even more, except Sandbar of course.

At around 4.30 a.m. in-game, Bonnie is approaching Gallus from the west hallway, which caused Gallus to perk up a little and press on the door button for thirty seconds before opening them again after noticing Bonnie's retreat. He then decides to check on the show stage, only to notice someone else missing.

"Where's Chica? He moved!"

"She moved," Sandbar corrected.

"Since when do robots have genders?" Gallus asked.

"To be exact, they are animatronics, endoskeletons in suits, as the Phone Guy said," Ocellus pointed out.

"Whatever," said Gallus, who looked at Sandbar who just shrugged. "Alright then, where is she?"

Just as he asked that, he found her at the dining area, looking a little demented. "Ugh, that face."

At 5.30 a.m. in in-game hours, Gallus relaxed a little, knowing that his shift will end. *Happy chime and cheering children plays*

"Welp, I'm done, so who's next?" Gallus asked.

"Yona wants! Yona wants!" cried the yak excitedly.

"Okay then, have a seat," offered the blue griffon.

"Will chair hold Yona?" questioned the kawaii Yak.

"Don't worry, I specifically requested a chair that is purely unbreakable, even to yaks," boasted Sandbar.

"Pony wants to challenge that theory?" Yona smirked.

"I rather not, that chair costs 300 bits and I do not plan to get a new replacement anytime soon, so please don't break it."

Yona nodded in understanding.


12:00 AM, 2nd Night

*RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIII- phone picks up*

Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

"Mmhm."

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can’t find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that.

"Yona not so sure about that."

Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.

"Wait, what?! Green pony! Who he mean by that?!" Yona stuttered assertively.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot, guys, meet Foxy the Pirate Fox!" Sandbar introduced.

"Huh, Foxy the fox, ain't that original?" leered Gallus.

"So, Yona must keep an eye on Pirate Cove?" inquired the Yak.

"Yes," answered the generic anime swordsman.

"Okay, Yak got it."

One in-game hour had passed.

Yona noticed immediately that Bonnie was missing from the show stage, so she checked on the dining area and found him there. She decided to take a glimpse at the backstage camera and noticed that all eyes were on her. And they didn't come from her friends.

Ten in-game minutes later, Bonnie was already at the west hallway, while Chica just left the show stage. Yona felt that she neglected Pirate's Cove, so she went to check and sure enough, there was nothing out of the ordinary yet.

At 2 a.m. in-game, Bonnie had hidden in the supply closet, slowly but surely making his way towards Yona. Chica was outside the restrooms, looking eerily at the camera, tingling the nerves of the otherwise indomitable Yak. Thirty in-game minutes later, Yona decided to check on Pirate's Cove, only to freak out a little after noticing Foxy peeking out.

"Gah!"

"That must be Foxy," informed Ocellus.

"Correct," agreed Sandbar.

"I don't like that stare," cautioned Silverstream.

"Me neither," commented Smolder.

"Okay, Yona just needs to look at him." said Yona, steeling her resolve.

"Remember to check on your power," advised the changeling, "you can't run out of it, so don't overextend yourself."

"Yak understands."

3.30 a.m.

Bonnie was getting closer, now at the west hall corner. When Yona found out the first time, she panicked and closed the left door too early. "WHERE'S BUNNY!?! IS HE HERE?! IS YAK GONNA DIE?! SOMEPONY HELP!!!" cried out the troubled Yona.

"It's okay! I gotcha big girl," consoled Silverstream, who hugged Yona from behind.

"Ah, Yona thank ponybird. But don't worry, Yona strong!" she emitted.

4.30 a.m.

Bonnie had reached the left door, and when Yona checked the lights there, she saw him and yelped, closing the left door shut.

"By Rutherford's mangy mane, bunny's there!"

"Easy Yona, you got this," encouraged Gallus.

Yona took a deep breath before saying, "Blue griffon's right, Yona got this."

And as she says this, she opened the left door and found out Bonnie is still here, "Ack!"

At 5.30 a.m., Yona began hearing metal clanging sounds when she checked the kitchen camera, where it was completely blacked out, only the words 'Camera Disabled, Audio Only' showed up.

"What does 'audio' mean?" asked Yona.

"Sound," Sandbar simply replied.

"So this camera won't show anything, only sound?" she inquired further.

"Precisely."

"Okay, Yona understands."

"So did we," Ocellus added.

While Foxy was in stage two of his attack phase, it became 6 a.m., thanks to Yona consistently checking on him. Victory was Yona's.

"Okay, who's next?" asked Sandbar.

"Ooh, me! ME!" chortled the fish bird pony dressed as a fish, eagerly raising her front claw.

"Okay Silver, settle down. Take a seat, as we dive into Night 3.


12:00 AM, 3rd Night

*RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIII- phone picks up*

“Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don’t last this long."

"Shit," swore Silverstream as Bonnie and Chica had already left the stage immediately. She knew that this was gonna be a tough night.

"I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that’s not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight."

"I know."

"Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they’ll think that you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught."

"Real helpful, phone guy," she remarked sarcastically.

"Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side."

"Not sure if you will make it to the flip side," doubted Gallus.

"I'm sure she can," cheered Ocellus, "I just know it!"

2 a.m. in, and Silverstream noticed that Foxy had disappeared from Pirate's Cove, only leaving wide open curtains and a sign saying 'IT'S ME' instead of the usual 'Out of Order', which caused the hippogriff to panic.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" she screamed, "Where is he? Where's that fox?!"

She anxiously skimmed through all the cameras, before coming to the West Hallway, where Foxy was seen running towards her. "Oh no! Oh no!"

Too little too late, she failed to close the left door on time as Foxy leaned in and jumpscare her, causing Silverstream to fall backwards on the chair. "Ouchie..."

"Pink hippogriff alright?" asked Yona, concerned.

"I'm okay, thanks for asking," assured Silverstream.

Meanwhile, Gallus was having the time of his life. "AHAHAHAHA! Oh Grover, you should have seen the look on Silverstream's face!"

The rest of the group, including Silverstream herself, stared at him, unamused.

"What? It was funny," he shrugged.

"I would agree with Gallus, it was what I expected," told Sandbar, as he picks up Silverstream from the floor, "but I don't especially like it if somecreature was hurt."

"Anyway, told you it was scary," he continued.

"Then why aren't you scared?", questioned Smolder, "You barely moved an inch, never mind showing a reaction."

"I played it one too many times," grinned Sandbar, "I'm not only prepared for it, I know what to expect. Anyway, want to try again?"

"Sure," replied Silverstream, "I think I'm ready for round two."


*RIIIIIIIING, RIII-*

"Yeah, yeah, I got it," said Silverstream as she mutes the call.

Unlike the previous attempt, Silverstream has improved a little, making it to 3.30 a.m. this time.

"Remember, if Foxy is not in his cove, shut the left door first, then check the west hallway, he seems to come faster if you check there first," advised Sandbar.

"Okay, understood," affirmed Silverstream.

4.30 a.m. in, and Silverstream is hearing deep laughter that unsettles her, and yelped quickly when she sees flashes of hallucinations. She also took a glimpse at the West Hall Corner camera and notice the poster of Freddy ripping his head, to which she showed disgust.

5 a.m. in, and she has warded off Bonnie, Chica and Foxy a few times. During those times, Silverstream and her friends jumped a little, when the lights revealed Bonnie or Chica at the office blind spots. When she checked the kitchen, not only did she hear pots and pans clanging together, but also strange music, which she paid no mind to.

Alas, she ran out of power. "Welp, I tried," she shrugged, as she awaits the inevitable demise that is her game over. After waiting a few seconds, she heard that same strange jingle, but only closer. She decided to look to her left and noticed glowing eyes blinking as the song plays.

"Oh hai!" she greeted nervously, not knowing what she could do next.

By some miracle, 6 a.m. has chimed in, which surprised Silverstream and the group.

"I won? I mean, yeah! I won! Woohoo!" she declared, raising both her front talons in triumph.

"Nice going," praised the weeb swordspony, "now who's up for the fourth? It's getting dicey now, I'll tell ya."

"I will take that challenge," Ocellus politely accepted.


12:00 AM, 4th Night

*RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIIIIING, RIIIIII- phone picks up*

Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *BANG BANG* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you, ahem, uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *BANG BANG* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *BANG BANG* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *BANG BANG* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*

Right after that screech, Ocellus' face was pulled back before saying, "Oh dear, poor guy."

"He will be missed," saluted Gallus, who held his crown towards his chest.

"He fought hard and he fought well," added Smolder, "Let's show him that we can handle it!"

"Yeah!" cheered Silverstream, "Let's go!"

3 a.m.

Bonnie and Chica were at both hall corners, and as Ocellus checked on them, they twitched violently which spooked the group a little. Shortly after, she repelled them when they got too close. Things were quite stressful for Ocellus, as she has to juggle a lot of things. Sadly, she ran out of power at 4 a.m., meaning that she is definitely about to die. Freddy came two minutes later, playing his usual jingle for about a few minutes, before the office lights cut out. All Ocellus can see is pure darkness, and a few moments later, Freddy came and lunged at her while screaming, Ocellus screamed back. It was a game over, but Ocellus is determined to beat it.

On the second attempt, at around 3.30 a.m., Ocellus noticed that she couldn't turn on the lights nor close the door on the left side, which made her very anxious, her friends around her felt the same way as well, except Sandbar, who was very chill all the way. As she opened the monitor to check for stuff, a loud breathing can be heard. When she closed it, Bonnie was in front of her and screaming at her face, which made her jump but not fall off the chair.

Third attempt, Ocellus noticed that Freddy wasn't on his stage but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Freddy likes to hide in the dark," Sandbar pointed out, "if you see two glowing white dots, those are his eyes and he is there."

With that in mind, Ocellus briefly checked the most darkest corners of every camera, stopping at the Restrooms cam where she spots two glowing eyes at the bathroom doorway. 4 a.m. in, but Chica had managed to slip past the office doors and jumpscare her.

Fourth attempt, she managed to reach 5 a.m., but not before noticing that a looming silhouette was staring deep into a camera at the East Hall Corner. Unsettled but very determined, she waited for that silhouette to show up at the east blind spot. How wrong she was, as out of nowhere, Freddy attacked her.

By the fifth attempt, Ocellus had made it to 6 a.m. with 2% power left. She raised her hooves in triumph and felt elated like no other as that ordeal had finally ended.

"Yo, Ocellus, are you feeling alright?" asked Sandbar who was concerned.

"I'm fiiiiine," replied Ocellus, who was grinning too widely as her eye twitched.

"You suuure?" Sandbar asked to double check.

"Absolutely!" she shouted, "Now I suppose Smolder should do the final challenge?"

"But of course!" Smolder beamed, "Dragons can take on anything!"

"Then prepare to eat your words in fifteen minutes," Ocellus grumbled, as Smolder prepares for the final night.


12:00 AM, 5th Night

As usual, the phone rings. Which the Young Five found unusual because the phone guy was supposed to be dead, so there's no way in Tartarus he's alive one last time to record a message. After the phone picks up, instead of the phone guy's voice, it was a deep, demonic voice speaking garbled gibberish that made the Young Five's hair/scales/feathers/chitin stand and their eyes opened wider. After a while, three screeches came on before the call ended. The Young Five only looked at the screen blankly, their mouths opened wide. Sandbar had to snap them out of it.

"Uh, guys? The call's over."

Smolder shook her head, before exclaiming, "What. The actual fuck. Was that?!"

"I don't know," said Ocellus, "it seems like one of the animatronics had their hands on the phone."

"So that's what they sound like huh?" pondered Gallus, "Even Tirek would be afraid of this."

"You're implying that we haven't met anything as worst as that?" stammered Silverstream, "Tirek is not like the scariest thing that happened."

"Yona t-thinks red and b-black centaur is terrifying," stuttered Yona, who was covering herself and shivering in fear.

"Now now, Yona, don't be afraid," comforted Silverstream, "we're here for you."

"Far and near, wherever we are," added Gallus, clenching his claws in determination.

"Yona, you're a yak, and yaks are afraid of nopony!" preached Sandbar.

"G-g-green pony is right!" declared Yona, standing up with confidence, "Yona is yak! And yak is the bravest there is!"

"That's the spirit!" cheered Sandbar.

"Alrighty! Now that you guys are done, can I concentrate?" asked Smolder, who was focusing on the game during the babble.

"Sure," the green weeb replied.

Around 2 a.m., Smolder came across the West Hall Corner camera, where she didn't notice the poster changing to an eyeless yellow Freddy. When she put the camera down, she and her friends were stunned by the sudden appearance of a slump, yellow version of Freddy. A giggling sound can be heard, which makes the Young Five freak out a little.

"What the fuck is that?! What is that?!" yelled Smolder, who was too stunned to move.

Shortly after, an image of an eyeless, yellow Freddy appeared, along with a coarse scream. The game then proceeds to close itself.

"What. The actual fuck. Just happened?!" repeated Smolder, who was still processing what's going on.

"That, is Golden Freddy, a rare character that may appear to crash your game," explained Sandbar.

"Well, how do you avoid him?" questioned the dragoness knight.

"Well first off, he appears when the poster on the West Hall Corner camera changes to his face. Next, he will appear in the office, quickly raise the camera again to get rid of him. He's quite the rare occurrence but it's best that you're prepared for it."

"That's it? Well then, let's try again," said Smolder, as she attempts another round.

Through trial and error and some random luck, Smolder has finally beaten the fifth night, and boy was she stressed out. She raised both her claws in triumph and read out the final scene that was shown on the monitor.

"Um, I'm not sure what currency this is, but that definitely doesn't seem like a lot," Smolder pointed out.

"Well who cares? At least we don't have to work there again right?" said Gallus.

And just as Gallus said that, the game went back to the home screen. The Young Five stared at it in horror as a second option was presented.

"Sandbar, what is that?" the blue griffon asked, a little uneasy.

"It's the sixth night," he replied calmly.

"WHY IN EQUESTRIA, IS THERE A SIXTH NIGHT?" Ocellus shouted, a little crazy from before, "IT'S CALLED FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S, THERE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A SIXTH NIGHT! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

"I'm sorry to say, but it looks like there is," accepted Silverstream, looking defeated and putting her claw on Ocellus' back.

"Cheer up everycreature, Yona is sure we can beat this!" chuckled Yona, "All we need is a plan."

"A plan you say?" the cyan changeling lighted up, now a little cool-headed, "I'm good with plans."

"Well that settles it then, let's do this, " Gallus conferred, "How hard can that be? And what's the worst that can go wrong?"