• Published 13th Aug 2012
  • 1,737 Views, 37 Comments

Friendship is...a Contract? - ShinigamiOkami



Equestria is in for a surprise when the Queen's Guard Dog drops in. (Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler)

  • ...
0
 37
 1,737

Chapter 4

Putting the shirt over his master properly, Sebastian got it buttoned and covered with the jacket in no time. Of course, there would be some snide comment from the earl on the butler's tardy arrival, but the master and his secrets were safe now. "Well, Sebastian, you finally showed up," said Ciel right on cue, not making eye contact, "You know if you hadn't gotten here just then it would've been disastrous." The butler smiled, knowing that was as close to any sign of gratitude he would get from the boy. "My apologies, young master."

The two stepped out of the dressing room, Rarity cooing over how cute the young human looked in that outfit. Ciel wasn't partial to shiny, glittery tops, but it'd do for now. Clearing his throat, he adressed them. "I believe my time here is done. My butler," he gestured to Sebastian, "Has come to fetch me and take me back to my world now. Although some of you irritated me with questions and even more questionable testing..." He adjusted the tie, slightly bowing. "I appreciate the hospitality. Now, if you'll excuse me...Sebastian, lead the way back."

His butler did not move, not even a step in any direction. "M'lord, I am afraid that I have not yet found a way back to the manor." The earl sighed slowly, crossing his arms. "Well, what were you doing all this time then? Laying around on the job?"

"Now hold on," Rarity interjected, "I'll have you know that he had sustained an injury. Luckily, my sister and her friends were there to patch him up and take him back here. So, it's not his fault." Ciel scoffed at the excuse, but decided he didn't need to argue any more. "Now if you'd like, you can stay with any of us until you do figure out all of this. Oh, and by anypony, I meant Twilight." She flashed at smile at the other unicorn, who nodded and lead them out.

Rarity sighed, glad to have some peace to work. "Oh, Sweetie Belle?" She called to her younger sister, thinking it was probably best to let the little one know her guest was leaving. When she got no preply, she shrugged and trotted back, figuring her sister must've left with her friend to play. "Well, she better not be out too late, and if so she can sleep over at her friend's. She just better not get into any more trouble."

~//////~

The three tip-toed through the acres, making their way back to the clubhouse. "Can you believe there was ANOTHER one?" Sweetie exclaimed, to which Applebloom nodded and added, "Yeah, and who knows how many others there might be? Why, there could be a whole 'nuther species just like 'em!"

Trotting up to the house, the three began to delve into their own theories about the humans when Scootaloo noticed a shine coming from the barn. "Hey, girls...whaddya suppose that is?" She pointed a hoof to the glinting object, which looked to be about their size. Curious, they went over to inspect it, seeing the moon reflecting brightly off the side.

Dimly lit by the starry sky, the barn's interior beckoned them in. As they each shakily moved closer to the metallic wonder, they realized it was something none of them had seen before. "Looks like we got another mistery on our hooves..." Scootaloo said, reaching a hoof out to poke it. Sweetie slapped it away, warning her to be careful.

"Y'know, Ah bet it belongs t' that one feller, Sebastian! After all, they're both unknown things, so they pro'bly go together." The two agreed with the farm filly's logic, staring at the red and silver spectacle. "And Ah think it's meant fer cuttin' things, like big things..." She pointed to the serrated blade, careful not to touch the spines. "Yeah, like a moster fighting weapon!" Scootaloo exclaimed, to which they all started voicing their own beliefs as to its purpose.

"Hey,Applebloom? Y'all out here?" AB flinched at the sound of her big sister's voice. The cowgirl was most likely coming out to check on the animals, and if she discovered them here--no, if she discovered the strange object here--they'd be caught in the act! "C'mon out sugar, Ah don't got time fer hide-an'-seek. 'Sides, it's nearly nine ah'clock at night." After no response, she stepped closer. " Now I know Ah heard ya..."

Suspicious now, Applejack peered around the door slowly, scanning for any sign of the crusaders. "Huh..." she adjusted her hat, stepping away, "Must'ah been my imagination." Meanwhile, The CMC tore down the trail as fast as they could in the wagon, towing the object in a wheel barrel behind them. "Good thinkin' Scoots! We'll be there in no time!"

~//////~

Luna shifted in her seat next to Grell, who was in the middle of another story. "And so when Ronny opened the cabinets, he was covered in the stuff! I sure am glad he can take a joke, though, unlike William." Dash started cracking up about how genius it was, and Pinkie was practically rolling on the floor. Luna failed to see the amusement, but she let out an unconvincing chuckle anyways. "Man," Dash laughed, "That's even better than the time I--"

"Excuse us," Luna interrupted, growing tired of casual conversation, "But we had a previous task, did we not, Mr. Sutcliff?" She eyed the shinigami, who sighed and stood. "I believe I told you to address me as the lady I am, but at any rate, you're right. After all, I still need to search while it's night."

Pinkie bounced over, stopping them from leaving. "Oh, riiiight! I was gonna tell you about that human I met before! His name's Phantom--well, short for Phantomhive--and I think he's with Twilight right now. I can show you where she lives!"
Luna, not wanting to involve the other ponies any further, cut her off. "We know where Twilight Sparkle lives, so your assistance is not necessary, although we appreciate the offer. Now, if you shall permit us leave, we really must hurry. The night only lasts so long." She was practically shoving Grell through the door now, trying to keep anypony--especially Pinkie Pie--out of it.

The shinigami, showing a surprisng amount of strength, backed up against the alicorn's force. "Oh, I don't mind if Pinkie and Dash-kun tag along, really!" Dash commented about needing to get back and cover the night shift for weather patrol, but Pinkie eagerly jumped at the chance.

Luna would've teleported the shinigami and herself out of there before the agreement was made, had her standards not to be rude to a host told her otherwise. Due to that, the party pony followed them out the door and into the twilight streets.

~//////~

"LOOK OOOOUUUUTTT!!!" The warning, whether to the driver or the pedestrians, came too late.The wagon slammed straight into the unicorn, knocking her to the side. She lifted it with her magic, setting the makeshift vehicle and the three fillies operating it to the side.

The butler landed with his master in his arms. "My, that was a close one." He set the earl down, who got an irked look from Twilight. "Oh, I;m just fine," she said sarcastically, "No need to warn me of oncoming...umm..." She trotted over to the object lying on the ground, tiliting her head. "What is this?"

The crusaders bounced over, greeting Sebastian as they went to check on their cargo. "It's somethin' we found in the barn. We figured since it's another s'picious object, it'd belong t' Sebastian!"

"That thing does not belong to my butler," Ciel answered, stepping forward,. He and Sebastian shared a glance, both knowing the same conclusion. "Since it's here, however...it's owner can't be far behind..."

~//////~

The moon rose higher as the night grew later. Luna trotted in silence behind the ponies and shinigami, listening to their idle chatter as they made their way to the Ponyville library, Twilight's home.

"It should coming up just around the corner here," Pinkie bounced, stopping as they turned to see there were ponies and people entering. "OH! That must be Phantom and Twilight! I don't know who that other human was, though."

Grinning wider, Grell quickened the pace. "That isn't a human...that is my love, my angelic demon, my lamb with a wolf's hunger, my raven with a dove's feathers..." He reached for the handle, the excitement building up in him as he prepared to reunite with the demon.

~//////~

Twilight closed the door behind her with her magic, listening to the explanation. "And so, that very shinigmai has obviously come here as well. I suspect he may be behind it, as well..." Ciel deduced. "Of course he couldn't have done it alone; there must be others invovled, although I doubt it was other shinigami, as they are known to breach their codes like this."
"So, when do you think he'll show up?" Twilight inquired, examining the "death scythe" that Sebastian was carrying. "And what is this thing used for?"

The demon looked to Ciel, who shook his head; these ponies didn't need to know all the details, let alone what exactly a shinigami's job was. "At any rate," Ciel changed the subject, "We need to leave before he catches up to us. I personally don't want to have to deal with him again, and after previous encounters, I'm sure you aren't too keen either, Sebastian." The butler didn't reply, preffering to forget the nuisance of a reaper. "So, let's get out of here before--"

"...MY DARLING SEBAS-CHAN!" The door flew open on the end of Grell's quote, revealing the shark-toothed grin of the grim reaper himself. With open arms, the red reaper came sprinting to the demon.

In less than a second, the shinigami was on the floor, Sebastian standing over him with a clenched fist. "S-Sebas...chan..." the reaper stood, composing himself. "Ahem...although I can't believe you would dare hit a lady in the face like that, I will forgive you since I must have caught you off guard. So, how about we try that again~?"

Ciel stood over the shinigami, who was again having his face shoved into the library floor. "We were expecting you, actually," he stated, gesturing for Sebastian to present the chainsaw, "And we know you must be behind this. So, you can tell me right now, or I can wait til after my butler is finished with you."

"What, prithee, is...that?" They all turned to see the moon princess standing in the doorway, Pinkie standing behind her. "Yeah," piped in the party pony, "It looks so weird, but shiny! What does it do? OH! I know! It's a backscratcher! Man, I reaaallly need one of those."

As the others rolled their eyes at the usual Pinkie nonsense, Grell stood up slowly with a gleam in his eyes. "No...that's..." he laughed, feeling the excitement overcome him, "My Death Scythe! Oh, Sebas-chan! You found it for me!" He ran to grab it--and possibly sneak a hug. "How can I ever repay y-"

Sebastian was getting tired of having to slam the man's face in the ground, sighing and dangling the scythe just out of reach. "I believe my master asked you something, first."

"What, you mean how we got here? Honestly, I haven't clue." Sebastian revved the engine on the machine, catching the eye of everypony. Grell began stammering, "N-NO! I really don't know! Don't you t-trust me, darling? A-A-After all, I-I wouldn't lie to my future husband! How unfaithful would that be?" Getting irritated by the denials, the demon inched the blades closer.

Luna yanked the device fromt eh butler's hands with her magic. Although she had her doubts about the shinigami, she didn't wish him to be injured. Eyeing the Death Scythe, Luna knew her suspicions were right; this thing was dangerous, and if that shinigami possessed it, then he may be a threat as well. There was some writhing aura to the scythe that made Luna feel as if she were trying to hold a riled dragon with a pair of tweezers. It had a power to it, deadly and grave. She wanted to be rid of it, too, as well as be rid of the shinigami.

Unfortunately, the reaper didn't repay her in thanks; rather, he leapt up from under Sebastian's foot and darted forward. He spun about with incredible speed, snatching the scythe from Luna's loose grip and dashing out the door before she could utter a word.

"Sebastian! Stop him!" The words left the earl's mouth just as quickly as the butler left the room. Instruting the crusaders to wait inside with Spike, Twilight followed after, Pinkie and Ciel right behind.

~//////~

Grell was perched up on a nearby building, the moon behind him. "Now, doesn't this scene look familiar~?" He giggled, putting a finger to his chin. "Oh, riiiight! It's just like that fateful night, is it not, my love? Of course, there is the addition of ponies to the cast, but that doesn't matter. What is of most significance is you and I, darling, the lead role! Oh, a glorious encore this is, indeed! So, Sebas-chan..." He revved the chainsaw, "Care for a re-enactment date~?"

With acute aim, he dove and slashed, catching a part of the butler's coat. The demon countered with a kick to the reaper's head. "Not the face, I say!" Greall pleaded, slicing and slashing defensively. "You're awful playful tonight, aren't you~? Oh, but don't worry; I'll steal the show soon." He went right back at it, the two exchanging slahses and kicks.

The ponies looked on, wondering what to do. "We should help Sebastian! C'mon!" Pinkie was ready to dive in, pawing the ground and snorting like a bull. "Right, we have to help. Luna, can you--"

"Sebastian can handle himself." Ciel looked on calmly, getting a questioning look fromt eh ponies. "How do you know that?" Twilight asked. Scoffing, as if the answer were obvious, the young master replied, "Simple. I ordered him to stop the shinigami, so he will." Doubtful, the unicorn poised in preparation for when the butler did need their help. She noticed the princess was being more quiet than Fluttershy, watching with wide eyes at the battle.

Clouds rolled past the moon, covering it up and darkening the view. The two opponents had fought their way to the top of another building, silhouettes dancing in the dim night. The scythe was knocked into the air, and no sooner than had it reached its peak was it in the hands of one of them. The other got a stern neck-breaking kick to the head, plummeting to the ground.

"My dear Sebas-chan," Grell cooed, landing beside the butler, "If only we could have more time! But alas, it must end here."

The princess for once agreed with the shinigami; this fight ended now. She wondered why she and her sister hadn't stopped this monster in the first place. Benefit of the doubt, Celestia had said, but Luna knew better. Alighting her horn, she levitated the device, but Grell kept a firm grip. "Luna-chan! What do you think you're doing?" He protested, "Let go so I can--gah!"

Before he knew it, his feet were no longer touching the ground as he and his scythe were lifted. She tried to shake him off, but the reaper was perservering and made sure not to let so much as one finger slip. "STOP IIITT!" He hollered as she spun him around, stopping him facing Ciel. "Oh, now there's an even better idead~!" He chuckled, revving the engine.

Luna struggled not to release the death-ridden weapon, no matter how much it fought against her. However, when it came to life in her magical aura, she panicked and let go, falling to one knee.

Always the eager opportunist, Grell dashed to the earl, whose eyes widened some at the sight of a chainsaw-wielding maniac slashing at him. Sebastian, sensing his master's fear, darted in to either take the blow or stop the attack, whichever best saved his master.

He was too late; Luna threw herself into the line of fire. Twilight covered the crusader's eyes, not wanting the fillies to see as their lunar princess was dyed red. Luna started to fall, when everything froze.

Nopony could see it, and neither could Ciel, but a rush of film spattered out with the blood. "Her Cinematic Record..." Grell mused, "Well, this is something. I didn't expect ponies to have Cinematic Records. Hmm..." He stepped forward, peering into her life.

~//////~

"My sister and I were as close as ever. We ruled all of Equestria together, alternating the day and night with our extraordinary powers. The sun's rays that Celestia brought forth warmed everypony's hearts and gave them life and light to frolic in. Why couldn't I see that? Why couldn't I have seen how happy she was? Why6 didn't I see how happy everpony was? Why...did I let jealousy...overcome me?

"I tried to take away the light and shadow them in eternal darkness! If my sister hadn't have stopped me, I would've...well, who knows? In the end, she did, thankfully, even if it meant I was to be imprisoned for a thousand years in my own celestial embodiment, the moon.

"Luckily, the second time around, I had the Elements of Harmony to put an end to my horrible deeds. So many mistakes, so many lives I nearly destroyed by taking away the sun. I tried to get rid of the sun itself! I tried...to get rid of...my sister.....

"I don't deserve to still be here...I shouldn't be forgiven...I am evil. I am darkness. I am the night....no....I am...Nightmare Moon."

~//////~

The record cut off as a surge of shadowed mist flooded the air. "Hey, what gives?!" Grell shouted as his Death Scythe was knocked from his hands, clattering to the ground. A dark shadow swept over them all, knocking them back. The ponies quickly retreated, fearing the worse. Ciel stood, hovewever, watching it unfold.

That alicorn ahd just saved his life, risking hers instead. Now, whatever the Death Scythe had done was taking its toll on her. From what he had gathered, alicorns were immortal, and he wasn't even sure how a shinigami's weapon would work on something that wasn't human.

As he was analyzing the possibilities, he almost didn't see flash of darkness enveloping the area nearest Luna. It pricked at his feet, pushing him back. "Sebastian!" He called, to which the butler picked him up and ran, trying to escape the pursuing shadows that clawed at his legs and attempted to pull him back.

The few seconds of running halted as it caught them, moving faster than the demon. The chase seemed to move in slow motion in the earl's mind as he desperately sought for some way to make it out. The space had to have a limit to it; the darkness couldn't expand forever, he noticed, as it began to slow its pace. They could make it; he knew his butler wouldn't let him die.

Grell picked up the sscythe and dashed away, his superior speed outmatching the darkness. "Even if I am a lady, I'm still a shinigami to die for! Take this!" He revved the chainsaw and flung it directly at the source of the miasma.

A surge sprng forth upon impact. Ciel's eyes widened at the sight of the nightly darkness completely envelop the demon's leg, ceasing with the linb in its grip. Sebatian was cemented there, the mist creeping up his leg and toying with the earl's dangling feet. Pulling himself closer to the butler, he barked orders. "Sebastian! Stop standing there and run! I order you to save me! Do you hear me? I command you!"

"Yes, my lord," the demon whispered, and kneeled, setting the boy down in front of Twilight and Pinkie. "Watch over him for me," he said to the pony, then turned back to his master. "Sebastian, what the hell do you think you're--"

The butler placed a finger on the boy's lips, hushing him. "I am going to save you. However, I'll have to deal with this first. I shall return shortly, mi'lord." He stood and faced the darkness, fiery eyes glaring at the shadows dancing right at the edge of where the ponies and the earl were.

Taking a step, he strolled into the abyss. As the miasma accelerated its capture, he started to a run, going head-in. The night retreated with him, taking him in. Grell rushed forth as well, snatching the scythe up once more. "Oh, no you don't! You can't have my darling Sebas-chan!"

He sank the rotating blades into the heart of the darkness, hearing a distorted shriek. With a pulse of mist, the streets became utterly dark. The moon and stars had vanished, leaving nothing. Luna was collapsed on the grass next to Grell, the scythe stuck in her side.

"Princess!" Twilight galloped over to the fallen mare. She immediately regretted it as a pair of feathered wings fanned out, flapping mechanicaly as the body attatched lay limp. The eys turned to look at Twilight, soulless yellow beads plunging into the unicorn. The chainsaw dislodged and fell next to Grell, not a stain of blood on it, much to the dismay of the reaper.

She looked down at the shinigami, lightening her horn. "YOU, FILTHY SHINIGAMI, ARE TO COME WITH US!" She bellowed, lifting him. "AND TO YOU, PONIES OF EQUESTRIA...NIGHTMARE MOON..." she grinned, chuckling as she straightened her posture in the air, "HAS RETURNED!"

A thunderclap and flash of lightning struck the ground before the alicorn, allowing her to soar off in a puff of smoke. Coughing, the ponies and human stepped forward, using Twilight's horn to see in the pitch black.

"This is terrible!" Pinkie exclaimed, summng up the situation quite well. "So that red guy was evil! And I let him have some of my cupcakes...how could he? Not ot mention N-N-Nightmare Moon! Twilight, what are we gonna do?"

The unicorn hung her head, sighing, "I'm not sure..." Ciel searched the area, getting worried as he saw absolutely nothing. There was no butler.

"Where...where are you...dammit..." He swore, catching the ponies attention. "Sebastian! Stop hiding." He waited, not getting an answer. "I said come out! Now!" A breeze blew by, echoing in the silence. "Sebastian...what the devil happened? Where is he?" He turned to them, not getting a repsonse from them, either. "Where are you?!"

~//////~

"Wake up, vermin." The prodding in his side, prompted Sebastian to stand, dusting off his clothes. Around him, millions books were shelved to the ceiling the lower levels below a mirror image. He stood, seeing the spectaled face of the shinigami who had woken him.

Adjusting his glasses with the tip of his scythe, he spoke, "I don't know what you think you're doing here, devil, but this is no place for your kind. How you got here is beyond me, and why you were sleeping on the floor is a bigger mystery. Not to metnion I don't see your master around. Has he let you off your leash for the time being? That would be most troublesome."

Sebastian smiled back, "It's good to see you, too, William. And I am not the problem here; your subordinate, however, has given my master and I much ill fortune lately." He chuckled inwardly as he saw the slight change in expression behind the shinigami's glasses, clearly irked. "As for my master," the demon continued, "He is actually in need of some assistance, and I do believe your help would make up for the mishaps that certain reaper caused."

"How awful. Once mroe I need to apologize to a lower being, even more regretably the same one a second time. I'm guessing it's Sutcliff again, too, so please tell me what he's done and I'll assist you."

With as straight a face as ever, Sebastian answered, "He slashed Princess Luna, an alicorn ruler of Equestria, revealing the equine's cinematic record and apparently waking some villainous evil inside her called Nightmare Moon. Now, I fear my master is trapped there in Ponyville, and I wish to find some way to bring him back. You might as well, since you'll have to fetch your subordinate, who may or may not have sent us all there in the first place."

William stayed completely silent as he processed the ridiculous story, trying to decide whther to help the demon or kick him out for mocking him. "You've finally lost it," he said, fixing his glasses, "Or at least, that's what I'd tell anyone else if they tried to convince me of something so ludicrous. I suppose I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though."

The shinigami walked over to a row of doomsday books, searching for the right one. "Although if this really is a joke, I'll have to shove my scythe--oh, here we are." He took down one that looked to be only a decade old, belonging most likely to a child. "Ciel Phantomhive's book. Let's just take a look..."

After flipping through the ages to the most recent one, he skimmed over. "Either the boy's lost it, too, or had a bad dream," he said, "Again, I'd say that to anyone except one I know to be of sane mind. Let's see...hmm...looks like there's more..." The letters jotted themselves down on the page, forming a new paragraph. "Seems he's looking for his lost dog. And...hmmm..."

Adjusting his glasses once more, he read, "Ciel is calmed down by Twilight Sparkle, who offers to let him stay at her house for the time being..." He gave the butler a glance, seeing no surprise at that sentence. "And then..." he continued, "Before he can leave, he is taken instead by..." He paused, not wishing to say the name. "Sebastian, does that read..." With a nod from the butler, he sighed, "Where did you say they were?"

"Equestria, more specifically a town called Ponyville. From what I gathered, equines and other subspecies, such as unicorns and pegasi, are the dominant inhabitants, as Ciel was the first human they'd ever seen." The butler stated it all as fact without so much as a snigger. He was telling the truth.

"Very well," he said, taking out a pen, "I can try to bring him back." He scrawled in, "Ciel Phantomhive is suddenly relocated into the shinigami library." They waited, seeing nothing happen. The words vanished with a black glow, similar to the magci unicorns used. "That's odd," Will commented, "I suppose I can't get him back ehre then." He wrote instead that Sebastian appeared next to Ciel, but once more the dark magic crossed out the words.

Sighing, Will surmised, "Something's interfering. I cannot get anyone in or out." Sebastian smiled, "That's quite alright. I shall find another way. Until then, I have another request in lue of that." Relunctantly, the shinigami complied. "I wish for him to be put in the care of the one who found him. I believe it is Twilight Sparkle."

Raising an eyebrow, the reaper inquired, "Are you sure you'd trust that a pony could defend him?" With a devious grin from the butler, he understood. "As a reaper, I do have that sort of power--with the consent of the demon involved, of course, since he is already marked prey." Senastian nodded, prompting Will to put the pen to the paper. "There. 'Until Sebastian returns or Ciel returns home, the one who found and is caring for Ciel will become his temporary Butler with equal powers.' Is that alright?"

"Yes," Sebastian thanked him, "That is perfect. I can now concentrate on getting him back home. He should be fine in the care of Miss Sparkle, after all."

Comments ( 14 )

Dayum. a month since I updated. Sorry, everyone...made this one extra long in hopes of forgiveness....again, sorry....man, I gotta update more often..I actually had to go back and re-read my own story. gah, sooo sorry....:fluttershyouch:
I better end this comment now before I apologize a million more times ^^'

um this is cool

Did I read right that twilight is the new butler. :derpyderp2:

1351619
No :twilightoops: it said the one who found Ciel is the new butler :pinkiegasp: this is going to be interesting :pinkiecrazy:

1351471
thanks, bro :D
1352001
very observant, my good fellow~ and craziness will ensue :pinkiecrazy:

Wait wait wait i think you may have either gotten one of the japanese name titles wrong or just them in general because Grell suggests that he is in fact female but still refers to luna as san which would be acceptable in those circumstances had grell not been talking with luna so casually. Also that scene with rainbow dash and pinkie threw me off as well because grell referred to rainbow dash as 'kun' which is a males title, even if the female is acting boyish she would still be identified as san or chan.:twilightsmile:

Another thing is that sebastian seems really ooc, but only because you have his speech patterns placed about two centuries ahead of classical english speech patterns:eeyup:

CONTINUE THE STORY BRO

...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........

awe i wish you would do more

YOU BETTER NOT TURN MY SEBBY INTO A PEDO:twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

A... a Kuroshitsuji/MLP crossover fic? :raritystarry:
"Last Modified 27th September 2012"
:applecry:

Grell creeps me out in the series of black butler

oh my such fun

HEY! LISTEN!
I kinda need a cover pic for this, preferably featuring Pinkie Pie and Ciel. I'm sorry I have nothing to offer you in return other than credit, about 3/64 of my soul, and all my lavs. A thousand thanks to anypony who answers this call!

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/295/art-for-fanfiction

Login or register to comment