• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Unknown 2

Mena found herself waking up in the blank abyss from before. Planes of white were all she could see around her.

In the distance, a familiar, black-furred Pegasus approached, appearing to be floating etherealy.

"Hello, Mena. I'm sure you know why you're here," he said.

"Wasn't it because that *!¢^!&$+*%%^ guy said to talk with him?" Mena replied.

"Correct. He'll be here in a few minutes. Await him," Silence said, smiling slightly.

"This better be worth it..." Mena murmured, looking down in concern, her thoughts focused on Pinkie. She hoped her sister was okay.


A little while later, the same glowing being that had first revived her strided forward.

"You have come," he stated. "Although I do not believe you needed to. I simply stated 'if' you could not reach the safety of Drago's Room, to come talk to me. Apparently, that is a non-issue."

At this, Silence cut in, looking rather worried.

"Incorrect. There is currently a war in that world. I do not feel as if Pinkie Pie and Mena are safe," he said, his wings flaring before refolding at his sides.

"The members of the Serpent's Hand are capable combatants. As long as they can hold the line, Mena, Pinkie, and Drago, are all completely safe," replied *!¢^!&$+*%%^.

"Well, we aren't safe, I can tell. That blue-suit guy keeps telling us not to go outside, and we can hear explosions out there. So excuse me for worrying about MY SISTER possibly DYING!" She growled, her spiritual form sparking with rage.

"Silence. Mena. Does the Black Moon howl?" he asked calmly, with Silence blinking in confusion in response.

"My sister is in danger of dying and you ask me a stupid question like that?! Don't you understand what she means to me?!?!" roared Mena in a strange combination of fear, concern, and anger.

"She howls for her lost children. She howls so they may hear her, and come home," he said patiently, looking at a hoof and inspecting it for damage.

Mena sputters in anger, the answer not what she was expecting. Suddenly, *!¢^!&$+*%%^'s gaze locked onto hers.

"You may manifest, but you must kill to do so safely. Who you kill doesn't matter, as long as the price of blood is paid," he stated.

Mena looks down for a moment, her eyes dark. She had thought she had changed. But there they were, her darkest instincts, calling to her. She looked up and spoke.

"That... That I can deal with," she said, a cold smirk appearing on her muzzle.

She looked at the portal to your realm and laughed.

Author's Note:

Will Mena be corrupted by her darkest instincts or will she fight them off? And what will become of poor, poor Pinkie Pie and Drago, scared out of their minds? Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

Thanks to Midnight Moon for the idea.