• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

News and Questions


Hiya, everypony! Before I answer your questions, I wanna share some news with you!

Thanks to me behaving well, I'm no longer in the room I've had to stay in. They decided to move me to an outdoor place with a nice field! It's almost like home... Almost.

Anyway, I'm fenced in and there's a lot of blue-suited people around, but I'm much happier here than in that stuffy old cell, heehee!

So, now that I've updated you on that, I got a lot of questions from you all, which makes me pretty happy.

So I'll answer your questions now.

Firstly, Mena loves red. For reasons that should be obvious, heehee! That Cupcakes story had some truth to it... Well, not for me, but Mena.

As for what I think about gray... I turned gray that one time when Discord was being a meanie-pants. Gray kinda... Sucks the joy out of life a little bit. Well, a lot. I wasn't happy at all when I was gray, and neither were my friends.

And for that one voice that keeps asking me when I met Mena, I never met Mena, silly! She's been a part of me since birth! Haven't you ever wondered why I get straight hair sometimes? That's Mena!

I hope I answered your questions, and I want you all to know me and Mena are safe. We're not really... Happy here without our friends, but we're surviving.

So don't worry. :pinkiesmile:

We'll keep you updated on how we're doing! Don't forget your questions!

Bye for now!!!! :pinkiehappy:

Author's Note:

Art in this chapter is linked below. I don't know who the original artist is, but maybe you can tell me. :P

Link