• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Oh good... Slime...

Wake up, my Champion. You must wake up, it is not safe here.

Ugh... five more minutes...

Pinkamena, please. We do not have five minutes. The ooze is coming towards us.

Ooze...? What ooze...? I don't understand...

CHAMPION. ROUSE YOURSELF FROM YOUR SLUMBER IMMEDIATELY, BY ORDER OF YOUR GODDESS!

Yow! Dear Celestia, you're loud! I'm up, I'm up. Just don't pull another Luna.

And what do you mean, 'ooze'? And what's this bla- OHMYCELESTIAWHATTHEHELLISTHAT?!?!?!

That is what I speak of. This is a nest... And I fear it may be how this world was corrupted.

And HOW the BUCK do you plan on me killing that?! It looks like it'll bounce my knife right back to me!

Great, now you shut up when I need you most, ugh...

Okay, okay... First step, need to find a way out. This room's got like... 4 exits? Oh mare, I was never good at mazes. And whatever that thing is, I need to stay quiet. I get the feeling even being me won't stop that bucker from absorbing me and giving me that "blessing" the Twilight was talking about.

Right... Looks like there's maggots and a stench that reminds me of my basement down that way, a.k.a., I don't want to go there. Left... oh goodie, the exact same. Behind me... Ah, more ooze. And this one's awake.

Wait.

RUN, YOU FOOL!

That's an amazing plan! Let's do that!


Nope, nope, nope, nopity nope nope nope, HELL no! I am NOT dealing with that dung.

And now I'm even more lost. Bucking magnificent.

I'm in some sort of sewer tunnels right now, and I have no idea where to go. Hey, everypony that may or may not still be here... Can I ask for help after all this time?

Comments ( 1 )

You have called, and I answer. A secret door on the left leads to an old friend that seeks to help. A short ways ahead, a path to the right leads to an exit. Choose quickly: I can only keep them hidden for a short while without revealing myself.

Login or register to comment