• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Snuggles.... I guess...

Well, we're here! Like my room? I hope you don't mind the mess. Gummy just had his after-birthday party, and he said he only wanted to have me there!

I kinda maybe went a teensy-tiny bit overboard? I put waaaaaaay too many decorations and a bunch of-

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Whoa, heehee! I must not have used one of my party cannons! Oopsies!

Anyway. You wanted to snuggle? Well, I could make you use your imagination or I could write this in... In... Um... Third-pony view? Y'know, where I describe everything! Yeppers, that is definitely what I should do!

Okie dokie lokie, hold on, and...


"There we go! I changed how I told the story!" Pinkie said, who is currently writing the descriptions of this point of view, in past tense for some reason, and is going to change that now!

"Now... Time for one of my infamous Pinkie hugs!" she says, tackling you down happily, her full weight on your chest and her front hooves hugging you so tightly that you find it hard to breathe.


Um... You don't mind if I just write what I imagine you would say, right?

Oh, good! I don't like putting words in others' mouths!


"Whoa, Pinkie, you're crushing me!" you say, wheezing due to the pressure on your chest.

"Oops, sorry!" Pinkie says, giggling. She lightens up on the hug, but nuzzles your shoulder, seeming to be craving attention.

You wrap your arms around her, stroking her back gently with your fingertips. Pinkie responds with a hum of pleasure, arching her back into your hand.


Oh... This doesn't seem good enough... Uh... Let me try to write it differently! I'm just learning to write, so, it's hard to write anything...

But what happened did just happen!

How are you so good at snuggling, anyway...


As your fingers rub through my fur, a rippling sensation that I never felt before rushes through me. It's a relaxing feeling.

I place my muzzle on the side of your neck as you stroke my mane gently. You pick me up and bring me to my bed, before continuing to snuggle me.

"I've never actually snuggled somepony before, y'know..." I say, wanting to get something I've recently begun worrying about off my mind.

I look at you with a soft look, needing to be comforted.

"It's just that everypony always says I'm too hyper, too weird... I'm starting to feel like even my friends don't care as much," I continue, not really snuggling back as you hold me against your chest.

"It's... Hard for me to keep a smile on my face nowadays... I keep trying to cheer everypony else up, and I do, but whenever I start feeling sad, nopony does the same for me," I say, my eyes tearing up...

"And I want to make you happy... I mean, snuggling me does make you happy, right?" I ask, not expecting a response, since I just need you to listen.

"But I..."


I... I just don't feel like it's worth it... I feel... Sad... Lonely... You know, that sort of thing.

It's like the world loses a bit more colour every single day... I don't feel like myself... And then there's that other me in my head that keeps putting me down.

The thing is, what if everypony is right? What if the other me in my head is right? Am I really just a waste of space? Am I too weird?

I... I'm sorry... I know this isn't how you thought I would act tonight... I shouldn't burden you with all these problems...

I'm sure you have your own human lives... I don't even know if most of you are here...

The thing is, I know that I'm writing a 'story' on a human website... And I know for sure that you all think I'm just one of your kind hiding behind what you believe is just a hyperactive... Stupid... Pink party pony...

But I'm not. You don't have to believe me. But I am the Pinkie Pie. The real Pinkie Pie. And... I'm just not like the way you think I am...

I have my own emotions... I just cover them up behind a smile that's so fake that I'm amazed it makes everypony think that I'm okay... When really, I never have been...

I'm sorry. I've been dragging this along for too long. You should get back to your everyday lives.

I hope I at least make you happy... Even though I'm just faking my cheerfulness...