• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Here Be Dragons?!

Sooo... They brought me a weird box. It looks like a normal box, but it says 'Here Be Dragons' on the front of it. I took a look at it, and it doesn't do anything.

I think they're just trying to get me to create dragons, heehee! Well, I may be able to break reality, but I can't just create dragons! Oh, those silly fillies...

Anyways, I got more questions from you guys! And I get weird looks from that one blue-suited human, now. I mean, it does kinda look like I'm talking to myself, heehee!

So, I'm kinda confused at the name William Steven, but I guess multiverse meddling did work, after all! I think Mena is getting a bit stir-crazy, though, since she's really, REALLY bored!

And no, I haven't made any cupcakes for them! Actually, I'm gonna try that right now!

Hey, Mr. Blue Suit! I made some cupcakes for you, heehee! I know you'll enjoy them!

Hm? It's against the rules to interact with me? Awww... You can enjoy a cupcake and have a little break just once! I promise I'll sit right here and not move an inch!

You'll make an exception this once?! Ooh, thank you thank you thank you! :pinkiehappy:

Is it good? Do you like it?

You do! Heehee, that's great! Well, I'm gonna go talk to my friends for a bit, see you soon!

Well, you got your answer, heehee!

Huh? Why is the box open now? I didn't open it... And it looks really spooky and smoky! I wonder why...

Whoa! What are those little guys? They look like... Origami?

Oh! You can talk? That's amazing! I didn't know origami could talk! But... You talk really loud. Why can't they hear you?

Huh? If they had good imaginations, they'd hear you, too? Oh... Can my friends hear you?

Only if they believed you existed inside that box? Okay... Well, they can ask you questions, then!

C'mon, everypony! Give the origami - I mean, dragons - a few questions! Maybe they can talk to you, too!

Anyway, I'm gonna talk to the dragons for a bit.

Or... Dragon, since only the one is staying, it seems. Either way, see you guys later!

Author's Note:

R.I.P. SCP-1762. This is my homage to that SCP. If you guys want to read up on their story, here's the link.

Here Be Dragons