• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

SCP Foundation: Day 1

Oh, thank Celestia you can hear this. Let me explain why you aren't hearing Pinkie at all before you go 'Mena, stop controlling our friend' on me, alright?

Pinkie gave me permission to take control cause I can a) Fight better than her and b) She's too overwhelmed with this place to be able to keep control of her sanity.

So, I volunteered. That's what happens when you have another version of you in your head.

So now that that's out of the way, I'm a bit concerned about the fact that I hear screams outside. Yeah, I know, the serial killer shouldn't be scared of something she's used to. Here's the thing: There are screams that I'm used to, and there's also ones that sound like some crazed beast is screaming continuously.

Not only that, but I'm hearing roars in the distance and what sounds like teleportation in the walls.

Celestia only knows what's happening out there, but I think it'd be best if I stayed hidden, yeah?

And to you, Midnight Moon or whatever your name was, they're not doing a very good job of Securing, Containing, or Protecting by the banging sounds and then a scream.

So somepony tell me what the buck is going on here, ok?

Wait, why is there black goop on the walls..? And what the buck- OH BUCK NO! I'M OUTTA HERE!