• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Days...

Days. I've been here for DAYS. I have no idea why nopony decided to check on me. Something feels off.

"You are in serious danger, Mena."

Aaaand I'm starting to hear things now as well. Celestia help me, I'm losing it again. Are any of you even there? I didn't get any responses... The mirror isn't broken...

"Mena, snap out of it."

I get it, that voice must be my brain trying to keep me sane... But what I wouldn't give for a bit of water or food right now... Haven't had anything in days, feeling weak...

"MENA, PAY ATTENTION! YOUR GODDESS COMMANDS IT!"

H-Huh?! Wait... Valencia? Was that your name? I thought you disappeared...

"Mena, what is happening to you? In your mind I can feel the insanity of your past slowly going to the surface. Who did this to you, my Champion?"

I... I don't know... I think it's not someone but something. A situation. They're the only supporters I have, if they're gone, I don't think I can stop myself from losing it...

"I see. Rather Yandere, are you?"

You damn well know I am, Valencia! I have a knife, I'm insane, I have all the markings of a Yandere! It's no surprise. But I wanna make it clear that I just care about them. Only one who has to worry is Silence, now him, I'm Yandere for. Anyway, that's not what we were talking about!

"Simple distractions often are a simple solution. From henceforth, speak to me, my Champion. I will provide you with companionship while they're gone."

You're not them.

"I know. But let us escape here for them."

You're right.