• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

This is just wrong.

G-Guys... Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with wherever I just stepped into...

Look, it's just too strangely peaceful here. Peaceful to the point of being suspicious. It looks normal, but I can FEEL that something is wrong...

Let me clear things up, okay?

So, this place is Ponyville, but is literally ONLY Ponyville. It's like that human game, uh... Silent something? I don't know. But whenever I try walking away from Ponyville, I'm immediately thrown back to it. I'm on the outskirts and I don't think anypony's seen me yet...

Wait... are those... I just saw two bipedal... those are humans, right? Man, they look so weird... I should warn them... uh oh.

I think they saw me. They're just staring at me, not moving.

"Uh... hello! Don't know who you two are, but..."

Oh BUCK they're starting to run after me, I gotta run!

Oh Celestia help m-OOF!

Ack! How are humans so fast! And why isn't my superspeed working!

"Let go of me, you stupid bucking human things!!!!!"

"Not until you tell us where we are and how to get out of here."

"I don't know, I just got here myself, okay!"

Uh... why did the humans freeze like that? And why is there... wait...

TWILIGHT?!

Author's Note:

Credit to Opium4TmassS for the idea of this world with their amazing 'Truth Behind My Little Pony' series.