• Published 13th Jan 2019
  • 1,217 Views, 102 Comments

The Super Duper Awesome Life of the Party Pony! - -Pinkamena_Pie-

  • ...
7
 102
 1,217

Something is wrong with Twilight.

"Oh. Hello, strangers," says the... the... oh Celestia, I want to throw up... Twilight... her wing... her neck...

This is horrifying... how is she even still alive with a broken NECK?! And a torn off wing!

"Welcome to Ponyville..." Twilight says.

Her stare is locked onto me. It's making it harder to not throw up...

"You haven't received his blessing, fellow pony. We must change that. They will deal with the humans. Come with me," She continues.

"What?" Asks the human nervously, having picked me up.

Ugh... I feel like a foal being this high up... can't even touch the ground with my hooves... why are you all so damn big? I can barely even reach the height of your knees!

And what is with you humans petting everything you touch that has even a little fur on it?! Ooh... ooh... mmm, right there... mare, at least you know the perfect spots....

"You are enjoying their poison. We will free you from it." says Twilight, immediately before a flash appears revealing... Another human? But this one... this one doesn't look friendly... well, he does, but overly friendly, like old me torturing a new victim. And this one's looking at me weirdly too...

Oh... oh my head... I think I'll just... Just...


Mena appears to go limp, at which point a small group of pony-things with twisted features set upon the two humans with varying sharp weapons. The humans fought back with firearms, but as a result, Mena was dropped and was picked up by the other human.

That was as far as I was able to see before my mental vision was somehow blocked by an unknown force. Mena has not yet woken up, and all I can discern is that we are in a strange room with black ooze dripping from the walls and partially the ceiling.

Do not worry. She will wake up... but for now, you must simply wait.