• Published 4th Jan 2019
  • 8,163 Views, 179 Comments

Adventures Of An Animus Dragon - Undertotem



A man gets sent to Equestria, but not as a human, but as his OC dragon. Camo scales - weird, mind reading - head ache, prophecy seeing - HUGE migrane, venom spit - dangerous. At least he has books to keep his abilities from being a problem

  • ...
19
 179
 8,163

Problems For The Future

"Hey, hey!!! Stargazer, whats wrong?!" Spike said with worry in his voice. He didn't know what was happening to his friend, other than Stargazer holding his head in pain, and yelping from said pain. Spike tried to get Stargazer's attention to get some information from him, but his efforts were proven fruitless as he saw the other dragon not respond to his actions.

"Hey!!! Come on Star!!! What's happening to you?!?! Talk to me!!!" Spike said nearly yelling, as he shook the other dragons shoulder. By this time, Spike was beginning to panic as there is no one that could help him at the current situation. The most that he could do was tug and pull the larger dragon out of the throne room's door way. Fortunately the white and red dragon was somewhat still cooperative even through the pain.

A few moments has only passed, but for Spike, it felt like an eternity. He didn't know what was happening, and he didn't know how to fix it, the only thing he could do was wait, and hope for the best. That is, until he remembered that there was someone who could help. Twilight was busy at the moment, so Spike did the next best thing in order to help his newest dragon friend, contact Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for help. Spike then ran quickly to the library to get a piece of parchment and a quill. He then ran back to the throne room to check on Stargazers current situation. Spike then wrote down all he could observe on the piece of parchment, and quickly sent it to the Princesses, hoping that they would get the message in time, and get to Twilight's castle quickly, to find a way to relieve the the white and red dragon's pain.


"I could see the future, but not just any future, all the possible futures. Do you understand what that means? I could guide the dragon race along the best path to safety and glory and power and everything else, above everything else. At each crossroad, I would know the right thing to do. I would be the best ruler the dragons here would ever have. I know it; I saw the futures where I was the new Dragon Lord, benevolent and beloved by my fellow dragons. Those are possibilities. They could have happen, if anyone would put their faith in me."

Stargazer heard a voice, a confident voice that was sure about the success of their plan. He wasn't sure who was talking, but it sounded like his words were somewhat genuine. He looked around, but he could only see darkness, that is, until he slowly was able to see where he currently is. Stargazer saw rock and red all over, volcanoes emitting smokes of ash, lava falling from ledges and into pools, and different sizes of gem piles everywhere. The most notable thing that he saw was that there were dragons everywhere. Stargazer tried to move from his place, but found that he could not. The next thing that he knew was rather large dragon, larger than him. Stargazer saw a black dragon with silver scales mixed in, about sixty-forty respectively. The dragon has sea blue eyes and and long horns and black and silver spikes running from his head to his back. His wing membrane were dark gray, complimenting his black and silver coloration. He wore a golden necklace on him with a blood red crystal on the center of the amulet. Everything was fine, until the dragon spoke.

"Dragons of the Dragon Lands, my name is Darkstalker, and I, have an artifact with me, that would change our lives forever!!!" The black and silver dragon said. Stargazer was shocked hearing this. This dragon could not possibly be the Darkstalker that he knows. If the memories that he has were real, and the books were actually what happened in Pyrrhia, then Darkstalker should not exist in Equestria, since Darkstalker is still in Pyrrhia, but "reformed literally" as Peacemaker.

Stargazer thought to himself that this was probably a Equestrian version of "Darkstalker", only without the mind reading, prophetic powers, and animus magic. He was sure that, this was not the same gigantic power hungry NightWing that wanted to rule over the entire continent. Stargazer was already sure that the "Darkstalker" in Equestria and the "Darkstalker" in Pyrrhia were the same. But he managed to miss a small detail, that he would soon learn about, as soon as the black and silver dragon spoke again.

"With the necklace that I wear, I am able to do anything that I want!! I can turn these piles of rocks into gems if I want to!!! Take a look!!" Darkstalker said. He then took some rocks laying on the ground an held them on his talons, in a few moments, the rocks became gems, that were larger than what was around him. "And I can do more than that." He then said.

Stargazer was speechless as he saw the scene infront of him. Apparently the necklace that Darkstalker has, somehaw has power stored in it. But before he could keep his thoughts together, the world shifted around him, and the scene changed. Stargazer saw a mass of different species, armed and armored to the teeth, armies of ponies of all three races along with other various creatures, marching towards somewhere. At the far distance, he could see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna wearing some heavy armor, a spear by Celestia's side, and two swords by Luna's side, and some other creatures who seem to look like leaders stand beside them. On the other side of the horizon, Stargazer saw Darkstalker, along with different dragons. Some burning alive, but seemed unaffected, others looked like IceWings, and some had armors and weapons. Stargazer looked around him with frightful eyes, seeing dragons fight ponies, and a war that would shake the world.

The world then shifted again, and Stargazer then frantically looked around, only to see a field of grass, flowers, bushes, and ferns, with the occasional tree here and there. He saw no war, no fighting, no killings, and nothing in between those three. He slowly felt at peace, until a shadow went over him and his head quickly looked up, fearing that someone was going to ruin the peaceful place. What he saw was a dragon, just a normal dragon, a relatively small or short dragon, but what caught his attention was that the dragon had a mare accompany him, as well as a young pony-dragon hybrid between the two. A few moments passed, and Stargazer saw the field being filled with both dragons and ponies, and an occasional different creature among the incoming crowd. He saw that everyone was happy, and was living life to the fullest. When he turned his head, he saw four figures, mainly Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Twilight, and Darkstalker, talking to each other.

The scene soon fades, and reveals another scene, only this time, it only showed the Tree of Harmony, and nothing else. Stargazer did not understand the context of the scene, he thought for a moment about as to what the Tree of Harmony has any connection to the previous two scenes that he saw. The vision then shifted, aliening all three things that Stargazer saw. War on the left side, and peace on the right side, while the crystal tree was on the center. After a few seconds, light shone from where he stood, and from his talons, a single line of light crawled on the ground, and soon broke off into more lines, and more lines broke off from those lines. He then stared at the image infront of him with wide eyes, understanding what was happening, specifically, what would happen in the future, the far future. The vision soon faded and he soon became unconscious, only to "wake up" and see three faces looking at him with concern. Stargazer then said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Hello there." He said.

Author's Note:

UPDATE!!!!

Another chapter completed. This time, a problem that Stargazer would need to solve alone???? Maybe, but the threat is still a ways to go and very far off from happening, the only question is, what are the choices that he would make in order to avoid total war.

As always, suggestions and feedback is always appreciated.
Leave a Like if you enjoyed the story.
And see you in the next chapter.