• Published 4th Jan 2019
  • 8,162 Views, 179 Comments

Adventures Of An Animus Dragon - Undertotem



A man gets sent to Equestria, but not as a human, but as his OC dragon. Camo scales - weird, mind reading - head ache, prophecy seeing - HUGE migrane, venom spit - dangerous. At least he has books to keep his abilities from being a problem

  • ...
19
 179
 8,162

Another Royalty For The Conversation And Some Confusing Stuff

The Princesses, the Element Bearers, and Spike were in shocked silence, except for Pinkie Pie who laid on top of Stargazer's head, due to them hearing the dragons age. Twilight was more shocked at this, as she thought that the dragon infront of her was in his teens, but she was heavily mistaken. Twilight's mind has went to overdrive ignoring everything else but the facts and calculations, and the dragon infront of her, was indeed younger than Spike. The others have already recovered from the shock from the given age of the white and red dragon, while Twilight was still frozen with a distant look in her eyes.

Stargazer was waving a claw infront of Twilight but he received no response from the mare. The others then giggled at this act and just left Twilight to restart her own brain. The two sisters were quite shocked, knowing that a dragon bigger than they are was actually young in comparison of his size, but then they got over it quickly. While the others, except Twilight and Pinkie Pie, took a bit to recover from the initial shock, knowing that the large dragon infront of them was younger than they are.

Stargazer then thought of a question for the sisters, that just came right out of his mouth. "Hey princess???" He asked, then the two royal sisters looked at the dragon. "I was wondering, why are you called 'Princesses' if you're the one's ruling over the entire kingdom? Aren't you supposed to be called 'Queen'? And shouldn't only like one of you rule, I mean, from where I'm from, only the daughters and the sisters of the Queen can only challenge the Queen to the death to take the throne and rule over the kingdom. Also another question is where are your parents?" Stargazer said, oblivious to the shocked faces of the ponies around him, as he looks slightly up with a talon scratching his chin.

Celestia and Luna was more surprised as to what the white and red dragon said, knowing what the context of the question was, Luna was slowly going back to anger, and Celestia showing disappointment. While the others, except for Twilight, were showing mixed reactions and thoughts of, shock, anger, and sadness. Thoughts that range from, 'Celestia and Luna were both meant to rule Equestria together' to 'why would they fight their parents to the death just to rule Equestria?'. But all was soon defused as Stargazer continued speaking.

"I mean, that was what the dragons back home did before. But that's changed now because of Queen Glory. Ever since she became queen, and Queen Thorn then ruling over the SandWings after the SandWing Succession War, they have been looking for a way to stop other dragons from killing other dragons. And that includes the 'Right Of Royal Trial' that happens with all kingdoms. So now, instead for the queen having her sister or daughter kill her for the throne, they would do some challenges???? I think???? Or I think it was something about meeting the requirements in order to take the throne, and the previous queen to be an adviser of sorts." Stargazer said as he tried to think of the information and memories that he has, as he tells the others about a part of Pyrrhian culture. Although this left the others culture shocked as they took in the new information the dragon was telling them.

Celestia and Luna on the other hoof could now see that the dragon had not meant to insult them, but merely ask a simple question, through a rather long statement and a series of information that they did not know. For one they did not know that there were queens out in the world. The only known dragon ruler that they know of was the Dragon Lord Torch. Now that they though about it, they did not know much about the dragon other than the information Twilight has given them, at least now they could have a proper conversation with the white and red dragon. They smiled at the scene infront of them, as the dragon talks to their subjects, the Element Bearers no less. They knew that they would be able to learn something amazing, and that another new friendship would be forged.


Celestia, Luna, the Mane 6, Spike, and Stargazer spent most of the time talking more about who Stargazer is and where did he come from. Twilight had already awoken from her shocked calculating trance like state, and afterwards kept bombarding the white and red dragon with more questions about himself. The dragon them more about Pyrrhia and the dragons that live in it. His answers, replies, and stories shocked them due to the dragon coming from possibly another world. Luna was shocked to know that their continent happened to have three moons instead of one as well as a whole race of dragons dedicated to the night. Celestia was also surprised that a group of young dragons saved the continent from an ongoing war, and that peace was delivered to them.

Stargazer was having fun taking to the most respected ponies and dragon, as well as his two favorite princesses. He was having the time of his life, as he talks with his new friends, a life, a new body, in Equestria. Now he could forget about boring old Earth, and now face his new future in Equestria. "Jonathan" may have settled things with "Stargazer" in their mind and dreams, but sometimes in life you just want a proper repeat with important things in life. But before he could fell good about himself, he heard a knock on the door and a voice called behind it.

"Auntie, are you in here? The guards told me that you were here and that i should not disturb you, but I would want to discuss something that has caught my attention." The voice said as the door opens. Everyone stopped stalking and looked towards the door, only to see a white unicorn with a blonde mane and tail, wearing a vest of some sort with a blue bow tie. Stargazer didn't need a second warning on who this pony was, and went invisible while everyone else was distracted.

"Oh, I did not notice that you were having company, I apologize. But, I would like to inform you auntie that the nobles seem to have noticed a dragon walking around Canterlot heading towards the castle. I asked the guards where were you so I am able to tell you about the roaming dragon intruder." Blueblood said as he walks into the room. He then notices the white mare who was after him before, during the Grand Galloping Gala, Rarity, whom he has politely rejected when she was looking for a relation ship with him. He then also saw the rest of the Element Bearers as well as the newly crowned princess, Princess Twilight Sparkle and her trusty assistant.

"Hello there Miss Rarity, it is a pleasure to meet you again, as well as the new princess and the other Element Bearers and Spike the Brave and Glorious." Blueblood said as he did a slight bow and a small chuckle.

"Hello to you too as well, Prince Blueblood. I do hope that you are well today." Rarity said and Blueblood replied with a simple 'I do' and then thanked her. While the others said their own style of hi's and hello's.

Celestia then spoke, acknowledging Blueblood's words. "Thank you for the concern Blueblood, but I will tell you here now that the dragon you seek is not an intruder but a guest that i have invited. Blueblood I would like to introduce you to Starga-" Celestia then stopped talking when she found out that said dragons was no where the be seen within the room. The others then saw this and looked around the room to find the missing dragon, while leaving the white prince confused.

Stargazer on the other talon, was camouflaged behind the Blueblood. At first he was shocked to see that Blueblood was a nice genuine guy, but then realized, using his quick thinking and expert analysis, that he might be in either an alternate reality or a parallel world of the maybe original canon world, and that there are lots of similarities as well as differences. Then Stargazer then thought, screw it, and then decided to have more fun than he usually does.

Staying camouflaged, he then moved his tail to the shoulder of Blueblood and tapped one side of it. Blueblood then felt like some one was getting his attention from behind, but when he looked behind he saw nothing was there. So he faced forward again, still confused as to what his aunt was telling him about the guest dragon, seeing as there was no dragon except for Princess Twilight's assistant.

Stargazer then tapped the other side of Blueblood's shoulder, the others were still trying to look for him so he used this opportunity to mess with the white prince. Blueblood on the other hoof felt another tap, and when he turned around, he saw nothing again. Blueblood was starting to get annoyed at the mysterious physical contact that he was experiencing, so he then moved away from where he was standing that was infront of the door, and placed himself infront of the round wooden table. Stargazer saw this, so he positioned himself again behind Blueblood.

Celestia was also started to get annoyed as they could not find the white and red dragon. That is until she remembered that she had magic, so she then channeled her magic to her horn, to cast a spell to reveal those that are hidden within the room. As soon as the spell was cast the camouflaged dragon slowly revealed itself.

Stargazer then was going to tap Blueblood on the shoulder again, seeing as he was still invisible he lined his tail again beside the shoulder of the prince and tapped his shoulder. But then Stargazer then felt a warm tingling sensation run over him. Blueblood on the other hoof felt the annoying tapping on his shoulder again, he then decided to give a stern warning at the offender, but then when he looked behind, he saw a face filled with white and red scales looking at him snickering. Blueblood's eyes then widened upon seeing a face of the dragon, and the dragon in return cocked its eyebrow. A few seconds of silence passed between the two.

Luna was also helping for the search of the disappearance of the dragon in the room. She then saw her sister use magic to reveal the dragon, if he was still in the room. Fortunately the magic reacted and it slowly revealed the hidden dragon, which was behind her nephew, who was now staring at the dragon. Unfortunately, before any of then could react, do or say something. Prince Blueblood screamed a very "stallion-y" scream.

Author's Note:

Okay, note. I don't know how I should feel about this chapter, feels like somethings missing, maybe a bit more talking and interaction between characters is needed, and modulate the amount of scene explanation. I don't really know.

Also, a little spoiler, next chapter, we would be visiting Pyrrhia, and what stuff is happening in Jade Mountain Academy.

As always, suggestions and feedback is always appreciated.
Leave a Like if you enjoyed the story.
And see you in the next chapter.

Ps. If you can not already tell, in this universe, Blueblood is a good guy, and he politely rejected Rarity's offer in the GGG, saying stuff along the lines like, "There are plenty of fish in the sea, do not just stick with the one that you like the most, there might be some hidden beauty behind others that might not be revealed by me."