• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 749 Views, 5 Comments

The siren 6 and the tiny human - aswann12



Its a basic hie fic but with 2 twists. Everything seems bigger than usual, and the main 6, and starlight arnt here, just these anthro sirens................wait a minute.....

  • ...
7
 5
 749

Chapter 3 - prescription human

"Are we there yet?" I asked Spike as he gently flew over the dirt path as to get us to where we needed to go fast but not risk anymore harm to me.

"No, not yet Aaron" Spike said as he flew down another dirt path.

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet"

"no"

"Are we-"

Spike glared at me as I just shut my trap. "Hehe....sorry......" I said as Spike just huffed as he just pats me on the head as I just giggled.

"Heh, it's kinda hard to stay mad at you" Spike said as he gave one of my non burned spots on my stomach a good tickle.

"Hehe hey stohohop! You might hurt me!" I tried to say to try to get him to stop but he just kept on. Eventually he did stop tickling me as we came up at our destination.

It looked like something out of a fairytale as the house was something like a mix of a straw house and the most perfect looking cabin as it was almost completely covered in flowers and foliage. And it has the most beautiful river right near it as there was a cute little bridge that crossed over said river and over to the cottage on the hill. And what made it all come together was quite a few varieties of trees surrounding the little house. And as me and Spike neared the quant little house we saw quite a few animals coming from the woods that surrounded the house and even coming from behind the house. There was small animals like birds and rabbits, then there was 5he big ones like bears and........A MANTICORE?!?! yea apparently a manticore can just wander around and is not destroying anything, the worst that I saw that thing do was step on a rabbit's tail, but it apologizes right afterwards.

"Wow....theres alot of animals around here" I said in total shock as Spike just giggled at my gawking.

"Hehe yea, that's Fluttershy for you" Spike said as I just slapped myself on the head. Of course this was Fluttershys house, how could I have not noticed before.

Spike hid me behind his back as he walked up to the front door and knocked on the door 3 times as he whistles to past the time. As we where waiting I heard something tapping something on the ground. I looked out over spikes hands as I saw a angry looking bunny tapping it's foot on the ground angrily. "oh....that must be angel bunny then " I thought to myself as waved at the angry looking bunny. "Hi angel, don't ask why I know your name, it's a long story, nice to meet you." I said as i extended my hand out to the bunny. But Angel didn't want any of it as he continued to tap his foot on the ground. ".....ok, ok, I'm not here to hurt flutters, I'll even give you a gift in good faith." I said as i had a mental breakdown in my head. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap, i have nothing!" i thought to myself in panic as I just went through what was left of my pockets, hoping to Celestia that I had SOMETHING to give him. As i was searching I actually pulled out something that I would think that I wouldn't have otherwise, a carrot. "ok........i have no idea how i even have this thing but it'll work" I thought to myself as i chucked it over Angels head as he caught it in mid air as he just flicked it into his mouth like a twig as he just gulped it down. He then gave me a wide grin as he hopped up to me as he presented his head to me. I just giggled as I pat his head as he tapped his foot on the ground like a dog. "Hehe it's no problem Angel" I said to him as he hopped off happily, waving at me all the while.

As I was waving back at Angel I heard some locks on the front fire unlock so I resumed my position behind Spikes back as the door opened slightly.

I could only see through the tiny crack that the door provided but it gave me a good look at the resident behind it. It was most definitely Fluttershy, but just like Applejack before her, she was also different in some sense. She looked the most like twilight but there was 2 major diffrences. One was her breasts size, it was just a tad bit bigger than Applejack as they looked more like cantaloupe sized than Applejacks. And the other thing was the giant glaring sharp tooth sticking out of her muzzle, which made her look like she was in a anime or something. Other than that everything else looked normal.....well as normal as a pony turned siren could be. She had her long pink mane that covers most of her face, bright yellow scales with beautiful blue eyes, a long sleeved white shirt with a peace symbol on it, long torn pants, and a pair of brown sandals that cover her slightly chubby 3 toed webbed feet.

She shyly poked her head out of the door as she shyly smiled at Spike. "Oh, hello there Spike, what brings you here? Are you sick again?" Fluttershy said as she placed her clawed hand over Spikes head as he just blushed.

'Hehe, no that's not why I'm here....um....he....is" Spike said as he brought me out from behind his back as he showed my slightly burned body to Fluttershy. And immediately she gasped as she swung the door wide open as she gently snatched my tiny body from Spines hands as she rushed inside. "Spike, what are you waiting for? GET IN HERE!" Fluttershy yelled (Well it was more of as a slightly more piched up inside voice) as Spike rushed inside and shut the door behind him.

"Woah woah woah! It's ok, really, it's just a burn here and there miss-" I tried to say as Fluttershy covered my mouth with her giant finger.

"Nuh uh, I don't take these types of injurys lightly, especially if it's from such a fragile creature like you" Fluttershy said as she placed me on the couch cushion as she rushed into the kitchen.

"But the stone-" I tried to say to her as she just shuts the door behind her in a rush as I just huff in defeat.

"Don't worry, she's always like that" Spike says as he sat down beside me on the couch. "It's the over affection you should look out for" Spike said as I was about to say something, but a door opening cut me off as Fluttershy scrambled over to me with a first aid kit as she had on a little nurse hat on her head.

"Now show me where it hurts" Fluttershy said as she used a popsicle stick to prod at my body. Thankfully none of my "private" areas where burned as I turned myself around for her as I acted like I was on a carousel. "Hmmmm ok now hold still" Fluttershy said as she got out some type of ointment as she dabbed a bit on her finger. I did as I was told as Fluttershy lifted up my shirt and started to apply the ointment to any place that looked burned in the slightest. "Now, how does that feel little guy?" Fluttershy asked as I twisted myself around, testing if I felt any pain, and thankfully I didnt.

"No there's barely anything, than-hey arnt you gonna ask me who the neck i......oh wait......did you get one too?" I asked Fluttershy as she nodded, showing me her rolled up piece of parchment paper. "So.....is twi still angry?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Oh yes, but not so much as before, give it a hour or 2 more and she'll cool down" Fluttershy said as she gently pats me on the head. "You know, it's nice having you here Aaron" Fluttershy giggled as she started to pet me on the head.

"O..oh, you don't say?" I asked as she nodded, picking me up between her finger and thumb as she placed me on her muzzle. "Oh crap.....i think I know where this is going..... " i thought to myself as she gave me her best puppy dog eyes.

"Will you please stay with me? I promise to take good care of you. I'll get you some new clothes, a new bed, a nice little doggy dish, and a cute little doggy house...." Fluttershy rambled on as it got more and more apparent that she wanted to keep me as a pet, not a guest.

"Um.....well it's been fun seeing you but I do have to go" I said to Fluttershy as she tried to give me her puppy dog eyes again.

"B..but.." Fluttershy tried to say as she got a tear in her eye as I panicked a bit and started to pat her muzzle.

"Hey, hey, it's ok, h-how about I visit again tomorrow, since I might need more treatment" I said to her as she calmed down a bit as she plucked me off of her muzzle and sat me down on the couch again.

"O..oh ok, that.....sounds good" Fluttershy said as she pets me on the head again. But this time she's not stopping at all, I was about to say something till I saw a little white paw tug at Fluttershys pants. "Oh I'm sorry for making you wait angel, let's go make your lunch" Fluttershy said as she got up and held Angel like a baby as she walked over to the entrance to the kitchen.

"I owe you one" I mouthed off to Angel as he gave me a salute, then he disappeared into the kitchen with Fluttershy. As we got outside Spike and I just bolted as fast as we could, with Spike holding me of course.

"ok.......how in the name of Celestia is anyone of the girls like this?!?!" Spike roared out in frustration as he stopped for a bit to rest his wings. As he did this I felt something tap at my shoulders, I turn to see nothing. I then turn back around to have my vision be taken over by a pair of bright yellow eyes.

"why hello there" it said as this thing floated in front of me, but after I took a good look at it there was no mistaking it, he was discord the god of chaos. He has the long body of a brown horse, the head of a gray pony, with an ivory deer antler on the right, a turquoise goat horn of the left, one long fang, yellow eyes with red pupils, a snake tongue, a black mane, and a white goat beard. The rest of his body consists of the right paw of a pale yellow lion, the left yellow talon of a brown eagle, the right leg of a green lizard, the left leg with a hoof of a goat, the right wing of a purple bat, the left wing of a blue bird, and a red snake tail with a white tuft at the end.

"ugh, what do you want Discord" Spike annoyingly asked as he plucked him up and stared at him with the intend of just bringing him back to Flutershy so he wouldn't mess with us.

"well for your information, I just might know who caused them to act like this in the first place" Discord said as he shook loose of spikes grip as he started to swing off a pink cloud like a swing at any park.

"ok, im listening" Spike said as I just sat on his shoulder to watch this whole ordeal.

"well i know a certain draconequus who may have accidentally shot his own beam when the sirens attacked and it may have had the side effect of making anypony who got shot act a little bit like him and he may have kept it secret from everyone so that a certain someony wouldn't disown him as a friend all together" Discord said happily as he swung off his makeshift swing set as he landed right beside me.

"sooooo.......you did this" I said to Discord who just nodded as a few strands of confetti came out of his ear when he did that.

"well thats just great, now instead of them being sirens they now are showing characteristics of Discord..." Spike groaned as he plucked Discord off his shoulder as he placed him on a nearby bird feeder.

"just please keep this between us, i dont want Fluttershy to be mad at me" Discord said as he gave Spike and I the most pathetic excuse for puppy dog eves we've ever seen.

"fine" we both said in unison as Spike flew off with Discord waving at us, as he wiped off a few beads of sweat off his face.

"so im guessing we're gonna have to visit the rest of them as fast as possible?" I said to Spike as he nodded back as he quickened his flight back towards ponyville.

"yep, and i know who to check up on next, her and Rainbow Dash are together so it'll make are mission more easy" Spike said as he set a course for the carousel boutique, which was the home of ponyville's resident fashionista, and hopefully the most sane.

End of chapter 3

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment