• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 744 Views, 5 Comments

The siren 6 and the tiny human - aswann12



Its a basic hie fic but with 2 twists. Everything seems bigger than usual, and the main 6, and starlight arnt here, just these anthro sirens................wait a minute.....

  • ...
7
 5
 744

chapter 2 - An applebuck a day will keep the human away

"So...........how far is Applejack barn?" I said in confusion as Spike and I have been flying over ponyville for about 20 minutes and we where just passing the edge of town. "Ponyville is alot bigger than I expected it to be" I said as i lay back on Spikes back as he flew closer to ground level so as to not run into any pegasi on weather duty.

"Well ever since the..."incident" everypony had to help expand the city limits on the count that the girls don't have a good grip on their new forms" Spike said as he saw a path with picket fences so he decided to land and walk the rest of the way as to not tire himself out.

"How so? " I asked as Spike somehow pulled out a picture from thin air as he handed it to me.

"This is how so" Spike said as I looked at the pic. There was many ponies of all sizes running from what looks to be a giant flying fireball , with the fire ball looking as if it's following 2 other ponies in particular. They where tall lanky looking stallions with light yellow fur, with a barber look to them as they both had red and white stripped shirts and hats, the ONLY difference between them that I could see was that one had a mustache, the other didn't. "So one of the girls shot out that gigantic fireball? Damn that's some feat right there" I said as i handed the picture back to Spike, who put it ......somewhere, I don't know, for all I know it could be in space right now.

"Well......not exactly....." Spike said as he was about to say something else, but as he was saying it he bumped into somepony as they both fell to the ground, with me tumbling off Spikes back. As we where recovering from that all I heard was a loud gasp, and before I could look up to see who made that noise they were already gone in a puff of dust.

"Who......was that exactly? Didn't get a good look at em" I said as i dusted myself off as Spike picked me up and kept me in his hands.

"Oh that was Pinkie, didn't see her as well but i know that gasp from anywhere, don't worry we'll get to see her later" Spike said as we continued down the path which lead to the barn. "Oh and before I forget, that fire ball in the picture? Well its-" Spike tried to say but a loud whistle interrupted him mid sentence.

"Howdy Spike!" A southern voice yelled out as he turned around to see that we where already at the barn, with apple tress as far as the eye can see all around the property and beyond, as a large sign hanging above the entrance to the farm says "welcome to Sweet Apple Acres". Spike ran over to where the voice came from, and with a turn around the barns corner we got our answer.

The gal standing in front of us (and was carrying 4 giant buckets of apple's no less) was none other than the southern farm pony Applejack. I was expecting her to look like Twilight did with her new form, but not howdy was I wrong. For starters her head shape was completely different, looking more like a dragon than a pony, with a single horn sticking out of the side of her head with the other looking like it was snapped in half. She had fins near her cheeks, on her arms, and on the back of her legs. And instead of a similar build to Twilight, applejack arms, legs, and chest area has way more curvature to them. While Twis chest was almost flat, Applejack had a nice bit of cleavage on her, each one of her breasts was the size of a slightly below average sized cantaloupe. And her arms and legs where more thin, but had a fair deal of muscle on them as well, as evident by the apples she's carrying. And her feet where more thinner and closer resembled actual feet, with her having on regular cowboy boots with holes at the toe section cut out so that her 4 toes where free. And to top off the rest of the look she had on a short red and white checkered button up with torn short shorts on. Other than that she looked the same, orange scales, yellow mane and tail which where tied up at the ends, and a generic cowboy hat resting on top of her head.

"Hello Applejack, how's it been for you lately?" Spike asked as he set me down on the ground as spike sat on a over turned bucket.

"It's been ok I guess, just buckin some trees, collectin apples, storing em, you name it" Applejack said as she placed the buckets she had been carrying over near what looks to be a giant apple peeler.

"Um...may I introduce myself?" I asked the giant farm pony/siren. She looked down at me and gave me the most heartwarming grin I've ever saw.

"Naw it's ok sugarcube, Twi already sent me a letter bout you" she said as she waved a piece of parchment paper above me.

"Oh.....is she still looking for me?" I asked worriedly as Applejack gave a good chuckle or 2 before speaking again.

"Your darn right she is, Twi's more mad than Cerberus gettin nurtured in the middle of mat'n season!" Applejack joked as she pats me on the head. "But dontcha worry thought, I won't tell her where yer at, I pinkie promise." said Applejack as she did the whole "cross my heart and hope to fly" bit and acted as if she was shoving a cupcake in here eye.

"Oh well thank you Applejack" I said as i gave her hand a pat as well, with her giggling all the while.

Applejack then took a seat in front of me and spike as she tried to fan herself. "Wooee, I sure can work up a sweat, it's so gosh darn got out here" said Applejack as she got a rag from her back pocket as she wiped her sweat drenched face.

"Umm.....you do know it's quite chilly out here" I said as i felt something fall on my head, then another, and another. I looked up to see quite a few clouds above Sweet Apple Acres as they where sprinkling down bits of snow here and there. ".......and not to mention the snow...." I said as I climbed up Spikes bucket and huddled up with him to stay warm.

"Hey, thanks for the visual aid Derpy!" Spike shouted at the clouds as a grey pony's head with derpy looking eyes and a yellow mane poked out from between them and gave a thumbs up to the dragon.

"No problem" said the mare as she retracted her head, as she hit a giant piece of hail going up, you could faintly hear the words I just don't know what went wrong .

"Well I'll be, I do sure have some thick scales if I'm this heated" Applejack said as she got up and walked over to the front door of the barn. "But you two are lookin a bit chilled out, lemme fetch you boys a hot apple fritter real quick like" she said as she walked onto the barn quickly. Spike waited for a minute before he finally spoke out.

"Alright, something is DEFINITELY wrong here" Spike said as I just looked at him in confusion.

"Whatcha mean Spike?" I asked the big purple dragon as he got down and paced around on the thin layer if snow on the ground.

"Her look...her look is all types of wrong" Spike said as I was getting a bit bored so I started to pace beside him just so I could stay busy while applejack was getting our food.

"What about her look? It looks fine to me, much more different than Twilight" I said as spike immediately stopped me in my takes by placing his foot in front of me.

"That's just it Aaron, she's supposed to look like Twilight!" Spike shouted out as I was even more confused than before.

"Why is her looking different a bad thing?" I asked as Spike placed me on the bucket where he was sitting so he could be sort of at eye level with me.

"Well it's only been a week or 2 since thus whole 'siren transformation' business, and I've been with Twi for most of that time. But last I checked, all of the girls looked almost IDENTICAL to Twilight" Spike said as I started to connect the dots.

"So somehow,some way Applejack changed......maybe it's some sort of siren puberty?" I said to Spike as he shook his head.

"No that can't be it, all of the girls got transformed at the same time, so by that logic Twi should be changing as well" Spike said as he grunted in frustration and sat down beside me on the bucket.

"Don't worry spike we'll figure this out......eventually" I said to Spike as I patted his hand to calm him down. And just as I was doing that Applejack came out of the barn with a big, piping hot apple fritter in her hands as she gave it to Spike, then Spike snapped of a little chunk for me as we both started eating.

"Well, how's the fritter boys?" Applejack said as we both scarfed down are fritters (Well for me it was just a little chunk) in record time.

"It was delicious!..... although it could use a few rubies if you ask me" Spike said as he pulled out a few ruby shards out of nowhere as he chucked them in his mouth.

"Well it is pretty good, but I pref-" I tried to say as I saw Applejack staring at something in the distance, and whatever she was looking at made her look like she was gonna murder someone.

Applejack slowly walked over to the entrance to Sweet Apple Acres as me and Spike followed behind her (albeit at a 'safe' distance because Spike told me to). When all 3 of us got to the gate we saw what looked like a few picket signs stuck in the ground pointing in all directions. The one that was pointing towards us gave us a good look at what it said. All it read was "Flim and Flam acres coming soon at a farm near you" with a picture of said brothers who looked to be the pony's in the pic I saw earlier.

I didn't see nothing wrong with it, but when i looked at Applejack things where a whole different story. She looked absolutely FURIOUS at the signs, and the most surprising thing was that I swear there was quite a few embers coming out of her scales. actually scratch that, theirs FLAMES coming off of her. Me and Spike just hid behind the nearest tree while Applejack just went to town on the signs. She started kicking them to the stratosphere, punching them, and even breathing fire at them. Then all of a sudden she got engulfed in flames as she shot her fire bubble out in all directions, burning all the signs and even disintegrating a apple tree or 2 along the way. Applejack simmered down a bit but she still had a thin layer of flames covering her body. She then slowly walked over to us, as each of her steps burned the snowy ground beneath her. She got up real close to us and smiled at me, and with that slim fire wall that she was in it looked like she was gonna kill me.

"as i was saying, how was yer fritter sugar cube?" Applejack asked as I just gulped in fear as I thunk of the right words to say to her, hoping that my next words didn't upset her.

"i..its g-great!" I sputtered out as applejack just stared at me for a moment, then she got a wide grin on her face as she just pats me.

"thats good to hear" Applejack said as she stopped patting me, and good thing to since now half of my body was a bit burned, not to mention my clothes are now in tatters.

"well we got to go now AJ, see you later" Spike said as he scooped me up and took off in the air.

"alright, just come back ta visit soon ya hear?" Applejack yelled as she waved goodbye. I nodded my head as Spike took of like a rocket.

'ok, before we do anything else i gotta get my burns treated" I said as I looked at the sirens stone. I guess extra durability doesn't do jack squat against fire.

"oh, i know who can help! and shes our next stop, so lucky us" Spike giggled as I just leaned back against Spikes stomach as he flew us to our next destination.

end of chapter 2