• Published 10th Nov 2018
  • 749 Views, 0 Comments

Like Hell Sludge is The Dad - Nonsubjective



Spike just rants out the idea of Sludge being the dad.

  • ...
 0
 749

Like Hell Sludge is The Dad

"I'm your father, Spike.", Sludge announced.

The whole Mane 6 are just stunned of what they just hear. Spike being the rebellious dragon that he is doesn't believe a word that comes from his mouth."

"Bull shit.", Spike said.

The Mane 6 gasped as this is the first time Spike has ever cursed.

"Spike! You can't say that!", Twilight yelled.

Sludge patted his hand on Spike's back.

"Nonsense, my son can curse whenever he wants."

Spike grunted and hates how Sludge expects him to fall for his flattery. Spike immediately twisted Sludge's arm, while plunging him to the ground.

"Eat dirt, you piece of shit. You ain't my real dad."

Sludge grunted as he obeyed his son by eating the living worms found on solid ground.

"Spike! Stop that this instant!", Twilight demanded.

Spike let go of Sludge, letting him stand up properly even with his current weight.

"Who are you?", Spike asks.

Sludge opened his mouth for response.

"I'm your-"

"Quit lying!", Spike yelled.

Spike uses his dragon breath to puff out fire from with throat. Spike's puffing out so hard that his vocal cords are falling out of place.

Sludge is obviously not affected by the fire going right passed him. Twilight surely had enough of this.

"Spike, that's-"

"It's okay Twilight, let my boy express his anger on his old man.", Sludge proudly said.

Twilight places her hoof on Spike's shoulder before slapping him in the face. Spike's fire immediately dissolve as he fell on the solid ground.

Sludge chuckles a little bit from that.

"Like father, like son.", Sludge quoted as he grinned.

Spike realizes that he is not gonna let his "father" going away by keep ranting out on him, at least that's what Twilight always told him.

"Never respond in a situation with immediate violence."

Spike picks himself back up, before getting all about questions with his "dad".

"Okay, I'll bite. Where were you this whole time? And what was the color of my egg before I was born?"

Spike's eyes grow Sludge intimidation as Sludge starts to sweat. He grabs a cloth from his pocket and taps it to his face. Sludge responds with an answer that makes him sound like he's "mourning".

"Oh, it's so hard to remember. All the pain and tragedy. Your mother was the sweatiest..."

"I didn't asked about my mother, you fat turd.", Spike interrupted.

Sludge forcefully smiles as he starts to sweat more.

"Gee, is it hot in here? Why don't we go inside your castle to cool off?"

Spike had it with this guy. He knew he was gonna gold dig everything Spike has. Who does he think he is to fool Spike and his friends? Spike's done questioning him.

"I'm going to my room.", Spike muttered.

Spike walks away to the castle. He decided he needs time to think about what the hell did he do to deserve this.

"Sooooo, is that a yes to the castle?", Sludge asks.

In Spike's room,

Spike just lied moping on his soft comfortable bed facing the front window, while playing with his colorful crayons before dropping them on the floor. Spike sighed knowing how his crayons feel.

Alone......Forgotten....Never needed.

He hears a knock on the door with a familiar voice.

"Spike, can I come in?"

Spike didn't answer, but of course a familiar worried purple unicorn opened the door. Spike didn't need to turn to know who it is.

"Go away.", Spike groaned.

But Twilight disobeyed as she sit on the bed parallel to where Spike lied.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?", Twilight asks softly.

"No."

Twilight looks down to see the crayons Spike dropped earlier.

"Oh no.", Twilight said.

Twilight uses her magic to levitate them to the nearest nightstand.

"Spike, you silly. You dropped your favorite limited edition crayons."

"I don't want them anymore."

Twilight cried a little from that.

"Spike, you said you always wanted them, I got it for you on your birthday."

Spike think of a response, trying to not hurt Twilight's feelings.

"Yeah well, they're useless now. I won't need them anymore, so what's the point?"

Spike tries to hold back his sad tears as Twilight placed her hoof on the little dragon.

"Does it have something to do with your dad?"

Spike didn't answer.

"Do you really believe he's not your dad?"

Again, no answer.

"Spike, -"

"I don't know."

Twilight let her hoof go.

"I know that it could be hard meeting up with your real dad after all this time that has ever happened in your life, but Spike he wants a chance with you. He wants to be the parent that you can have and be like your dragon kind, the parent I can never be to you."

Twilight hears a little sniff from Spike.

"Is he the reason why you feel useless? Cause he left you?", Twilight asks.

"No. You wouldn't get it.", Spike responded.

Twilight scoots a little bit closer to Spike.

"Try me.", she dared.

"It's about you."

Spike turns to see Twilight's small tears from what Spike had responded.

"Is it cause that I'm a pony and you're a dragon?"

"No.", Spike exclaimed. "Yo're the pony that has always cared for me. You feed me, teach me, play with me, all that heart warming and mushy stuff. I don't even call you 'mom' or 'sister' cause I call you 'Twilight'. I have my very own 'Twilight', who is someone that actually cares for me."

Twilight can't help but cry a little, but know she needed to stay strong for Spike.

"And you know, having a 'Twilight' is enough. I never get to know my parents cause they were never close, but you were Twilight. You were. And I'm afraid that-"

Spike stopped himself with an big sniff and a small tear, fearing what he's about to say next. Spike starts to shed more tears and starts crying while speaking.

"I'm afraid that Sludge is gonna take you away from me! I don't want Sludge! I don't care that if he's my dad, I want to stay with you, Twilight! You're the only pony that makes me feel useful, not Sludge. I-I need you Twilight, I-I need-"

Spike got interrupted with a giant warm hug from his Twilight with an uncontrollably amount of tears from her eyes.

"It's okay Spike. I will never let you be taken away from me!"

Spike hugs back hard, not holding back his tears anymore.

"I love you, Twilight!"

Twilight lightly smiled.

"I love you too, Spike.", she said softly.

"I love you too."

In the main room,

Sludge, being the gold digger that he is, constantly eats his cupcakes, while watching "Law and Order" on a tablet. He is becoming more fatter than Homer and Peter combined.

"More!", Sludge demanded.

Spike and Twilight came in as Spike crosses his arms. Sludge notices them as he began to talk with a stuffed mouth in an unclear voice.

"Oh hey son.....mmmm.......care to bring me donuts?"

Spike rolled his eyes. Twilight offers her hoof for Spike to hold.

"You sure you want to do this?", she asks.

Spike looks back at Sludge, who briefly chocked on a frosting before spitting it out.

"I'm sure.", Spike answered.

Spike accepted Twilight hoof's as he holds it tight.

"Sludge, you're not staying.", Spike announced.

Sludge doesn't seem surprised. He stopped eating and stands up with his chubby body.

"Let me guess, you find out I'm not your dad by scanning the DNA on the cupcakes I ate.", Sludge.

"Uhh no, we just don't care about you, you've been watching way too much 'Law and Order'.", Spike responded.

Twilight coughed with an ahem to get Sludge's attention.

"Well then if that's the case, that makes it more easy for us to kick you out for lying to us. So please go.", Twilight said.

Sludge grunted as he takes off his fat ass body, finding another dragon child to act as a father but really just being a gold digger and possibly a pedophile.

"You wanna watch 'Law and Order'?", asks Twilight.

"Sure, why not?", Spike shrugged.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment