• Published 14th Jan 2019
  • 428 Views, 0 Comments

Power Heroes Crisis Core - Firestarter Dazzle



Twilight and the rest of her friends conquered darkness, but a bigger and badder threat comes this way.

  • ...
 0
 428

Chapter 4 Light The Darkness

Applejack tossed one of her golden horseshoes, only to distract Kate Taiga only to do some quick attacks that did catch her off guard. Before AJ could connect with a kick to the face, Kate grabbed her leg then punched the superheroine right in the crotch, causing Applejack to wince in pain before Kate dropped her like a sack of potatoes.

"How pathetic on your part" Kate sneered.

Rainbow tried to a well planned electric shock sneak attack but Kate grabbed her wrist and kneed her in the stomach, where the wound was bandaged up by Rarity and Fluttershy was once again punctured by Kate's knee. The pain Dash felt was like getting shot multiple times in the exact same place.

Applejack stared wide eyed at her friend, dropping down to the ground.

"Like I said, even if you are super powered heroes bent on saving the world, it won't make-"

A speed punch connected with Kate's face as she went flying into a building as Pinkie stood there with a serious look on her face.

"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE YOU BIG MEANIE!" Pinkie shouted.

Dash looked up a little bit to her friend standing behind her, a small smile appeared on her face.

Love you Pinkie I can always count on you

"It seems that the speedster couldn't stand behind, you had to be the big hero" Kate said wiping some blood from her mouth.

"I will defend my friends no matter what!" Pinkie proclaimed.

Kate smirked, a purple black hue appeared on her hands that sparked some. Pinkie knew that she had corruption magic, after all, King Sombra taught her that type of magic.

"Make your move Flash" Kate hissed.

As if on cue, Pinkie charged at her and punched her in the face, Kate blocked with a magical shield that cracked under Pinkie's punch but didn't count on Dash getting back in the fight by firing an electric blast straight to Kate, shocking her to the point she fell to her hands and knees. Turning her attention away from Pinkie, she was tackled by an enraged Rainbow Dash who was blasted her back first into a brick wall.

"You-" Kate was cut off by a single jab in the stomach by Zapp as payback.

Kate coughed up as she collapsed to the ground, clutching at her stomach while Dash looked down at a pathetic display in front of her. All of a sudden a flash of King Sombra's sword driving his sword into Dash's already injured stomach made Shy's eyes widen at what she saw.

Dash looked down to see a sword full of blood and was already dripping, blood squirted out of Dash's mouth as Sombra let his sword out of Dash's body. Pinkie rushed over to her friend's side, tears coming down her face like a rushing waterfall.

"Dashie...no please don't leave me here..." Pinkie begged in between tears.

The memories that her and Dash shared made a piece of Pinkie's heart fall. Sombra on the other hand admired his handiwork of taking Rainbow Dash. Shy clenched up his hands into fists until she transformed into her other form.

"Hmph I guess you want to join your friend in death Flutter-"

Shy punched him so hard that his ribs cracked like cracking crab legs, his body flung into the air about 12 ft in the air before crash landing to the street below, skidding on the road with blood and bruises all over him. He struggled to stand after Fluttershy's rage induced punch that was well deserved. He reached inside his holster for his sword only to find it empty, when he got hurled into the air the sword slipped out of his grip.

"Damn it" Sombra cursed.

Twilight suited up in her Matterhorn costume and jetted off to where Pinkie and the others were present which was in Midtown. She checked everyone's vitals, everyone looked healthy except Rainbow who had flat lined. Twilight's heart thumped loudly inside her head as she flew and landed near where Pinkie was kneeling down motionless at the now dead Rainbow Dash.

"Twilight, Sombra sneaked up on us...Dash defended Pinkie from Kate but at the cost of 'er own life" Applejack explained.

"I understand, let Pinkie mourn for a little bit" Twilight commanded.

"Shy went after Sombra herself darling" Rarity added.

"She's going to let her rage get the best of her, I better go find her and end this right now" Twilight said.

Rarity nodded.

Twilight jetted away to the Town Square where she could see Shy smashing everything in sight while Sombra was doing the smart thing and avoided whatever the brute superheroine threw at him. Twilight was in utter shock that Shy was in her full form, guessing having one of her friends die in front of her would send any person in a fit of rage.

Shy...I'm sorry

Twilight landed with a thud in between both Fluttershy and King Sombra, stunning them both in surprise.

"Fluttershy I know that losing Rainbow Dash was a heavy blow to you I know how that feels trust me. When Spike died protecting me, I was like you. I was angry, sad, guilty, all those emotions but I expanded those feelings with friends and family. It's not too late, go be with Dash and let me handle Sombra" Twilight said.

Fluttershy contemplated her options but the one thing that was on her mind was revenge on Sombra for killing her friend Dash, on the other hand she could let Twilight handle Sombra and she went with the others to make sure they were okay. Her form started to shrink down as she returned back to normal, she hugged her friend before leaving.

"You are a fool for leaving yourself to face a king like me" Sombra hissed.

"I'm going to dishonor you and make you pay for what you did" Twilight proclaimed.

Sombra brought out another dark sword and charged at her, only to be in a sword clash with Masked Matterhorn as her face went from fear to anger at all the things he has done, more specifically the death of Rainbow Dash by one of his lackeys.

This is for you Rainbow Twilight said as she broke from the sword clash and dropkicked Sombra.

His body started to feel the immense pain from Twilight's feet that were made from steel along with her armor. He was skidding on the concrete enough that some of the foundation was coming off until a clothing store front broke his fall. Hovering above Sombra, Twilight fired a ice blast at him, he used his sword to block it.

"Your petty little blasts won't harm me!" Sombra hissed.

Twilight speared him through the clothing store and into a basketball park with hoops and lines for a free throw line. Twilight fired another ice blast blast, this time it froze Sombra then sized up her gauntlet and punched him so hard that not only shattered the ice but fractured Sombra's ribs, sending him flying 15ft in the air.

Using her rocket boots to reach Sombra, Twilight punched him repeatedly until he again crash landed but this time a shockwave the size of an earthquake shook Midtown Metropolis like a salt shaker. Sombra groaned in pain as Twilight landed near the drop zone of where he landed. She looked down at the fallen king go down with his kingdom, it was really sad display in Twilight's eyes.

"You might have thought you won...but...I shall *cough* *cough* this is only a test..." Sombra said smirking.

Kate charged at Twilight for a sneak attack but without looking, she aimed one of her gauntlet repulsors at Kate and fired an ice blaster that froze Kate solid in her running position. Sombra looked in astonishment as one of his associates was a human Popsicle, Twilight didn't even flinch.

"You took my friends life for your selfish pleasure and I won't show mercy" Twilight said, pointing her sword at his neck.

Sombra was contemplating about getting up and doing another attack but when he did, a light erupted from Twilight's sword, she drove it into his chest. All of a sudden his essence started to light up as he screamed out for this pain to end, soon enough after he expanded with light energy Sombra exploded in an flash of light as bright yellow butterflies fluttered all around Twilight before they went up in the sky to light up a rather gloomy day, she gave off a smile a little bit.

What's done in the dark will be brought back to the light

Applejack came over after the battle of King Sombra to Twilight where she saw her carrying a lifeless Rainbow Dash bridal style which made Twilight's smile fade away quickly.

"Ahm sorry Twilight, Sombra caused a lot of pain to us" Applejack apologized.

"No need" Twilight replied, stroking Dash's cold cheek as it started to rain hard.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment