• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 2,379 Views, 0 Comments

Discord X Reader Oneshots - TheEdgyDuck



Just some Discord X Reader fics for your health

  • ...
 0
 2,379

Chapter 5

Today marked a very important day, my first Grand Galloping Gala! Fluttershy and I sorted out who would be our plus one's since last time was...something. Flutters will bring Treehugger and I'll bring Discord. I was wearing an amazing dress/tux that Rarity made for me. It had my favorite colors and just enough rhinestones for me to look cool but not flashy. I was all ready to go but someone else wasn't.

"Dissy! We have to go! " I begged. Discord wasn't sure which tux to go for. There was so many stupid and not-so-stupid tux's piled up on my floor.

"I have to find the right outfit for the gala, "

"Discord, you are the last person I expect this problem to happen to, " I groaned. Discord froze.

"Well there's someone I want to impress at the gala and I want to look my best, " Discord turned away from me to hide his blush. I gasped.

"What are they like? What are they like?" I started doing tippy taps.

"Well, they're really cute and are really nice to me even when I'm being a jerk. They also think my chaotic nature is endearing," Discord confessed as he fiddled with his thumbs. Discord didn't give me enough information for me to figure out who it was.

"Well, I'm sure they'll like whatever you wear, " I reassured.

"Can you at least help me out a bit?" I nodded and pointed my hoof to a brimstone (<the color, not the rock) suit. Discord snapped his fingers and the suit was on his body and the pile went away.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Discord put his arm around me and snapped his fingers. We were instantly teleported to Canterlot. As we walked in Twilight immediately noticed us and waved me over. I trotted over to Twilight.

"So, are you gonna try to tell him?" Twilight whispered to me. I sighed.

"I don't think so. He said he already had a crush on someone," Twilight put her arm around me.

"I'm sorry,"

~Time skip & Discord's P.O.V~

"You can do it," Fluttershy encouraged me. I took a deep breath and walked over to (Y/N). They looked really cute in their dress/tux. I blushed and took another deep breath.

"Hey, Dissy," (Y/N) smiled at me. I fiddled my thumbs.

"Remember how I told you that I was gonna confess to my crush at the gala," (Y/N)'s smile faltered.

"Yeah,"

"Well, I really really like you," I smiled. (Y/N) blushed and then started crying.

"Oh my Celestia, I'm sorry," I picked (Y/N) up into my arms and wiped away their tears with my paw. (Y/N) hugged my neck.

"I really like you too," (Y/N) confessed. I hugged them and turned my head to kiss them on their cheek. I pulled away from them.

"So, will you be my special somepony?" I asked. (Y/N) kissed my mussel.

"Of course,"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment