• Published 19th Aug 2018
  • 722 Views, 0 Comments

Boat Date - TizHonolulu



Rainbow Decided to take Rarity on a date idea the unicorn had, although it wasn't exactly what she had thought of.

  • ...
1
 0
 722

Boat Date

"Well, what do you think, Rares?" Asked Rainbow to the Marshmallow mare in front of her. They were in a small boat on a beautiful lake nearby Ponyville.

"This is quite sweet of you, but Darling, you are sure you don't mind?" Rarity said, while adjusting her yellow and pink hat and her pink and white tiny scarf, she wanted to make sure the pegasus would be alright with being in a wooden boat, after all, she enjoys flying, sitting too long would make her bored.

"It's completely fine, I also brought sandwiches! This picnic in a lake idea you had is great." The pegasus spoke up while opening the food basket.

"Well, I never said anything about a picnic inside a boat. But this will do." Giggle the unicorn.

"The thought is what counts." Said Dash, smiling widely while her eyes were closed, instantly taking a bite of one of the sandwiches, leaving jelly on her face.

"Yes, of course, Rainbow. Let's just hope you do enjoy this. I don't want to pressure you."

Rarity decided to take a cheese sandwich from the basket between them, picking up a napkin with her magic to clean Dash's dirty cheek.

"Pressure me? Ha! You would never. If something bothered me I would speak it up, loud and clear!" Excited, the pegasus moved around making the boat move a little too much for Rarity's liking.

"Well behave, Darling, I don't want our boat to flip. It would be a shame and my mane would be ruined."

"Yeah because your mane would be the most important thing. What about your hat?" Giggle the blue mare.

"Rainbow Dash! Don't make me think of such tragic things." Whined Rarity, closing her eyes while shaking her head, trying to forget what the mare in front of her spoke.

"Well, you know I don't want your pretty hair to be ruined or your hat."

"Ah, thank you must sincerely, but it won't happen if you stay still."

"Okay, okay! Sorry…"

"It's alright, the sandwiches make up for it!"

"Well do you wish to do anything after this? Like treasure hunt!?"

"Of course Darling, but for now, let us simply enjoy the warm bride and relax."

"Sure thing." The pegasus decided to lay down relaxing on one of the clouds she shaped as a pillow. Rarity just rolled her eyes, continuing to savor the sandwich.

She would never have expected, that Rainbow would knock really hard on the window from the upper floor of the Carousel Boutique, rarity was working on sewing a dress for Mayor Mare, for her future attendance in Canterlot, gladly it didn't damage anything. Rarity got quite startled at the loud noise the pegasus hoof have done to alert her, she decided to just let her in through the window. Still, she wouldn't expect Rainbow to be so eager to go out with her instantly after she just arrived. Deciding that the dress could be finished later, the unicorn excused herself to put on a very nice scarf and hat both matching.

While Rarity was deep in thought she noticed she wanted more of those amazing sandwiches Dash had brought. "Wait a minute." Thought the pony. She never knew that the pegasus napping in front of her knew how to do any type of food, not even preparing a sandwich or a basket, besides she always had frozen food or either sweets at Sugar Cube Corner whenever we asked her what she ate.

"Rainbow?" Rarity called out suspiciously, realizing that her friend was pretty cute while she slept, she did try to get that thought away, but then again she hoped it wasn't boring, after all, she was already napping.

Rainbow Dash woke up, yawning loudly and stretching wings she replied "Yeah?"

"I was just wondering about a tiny aspect about our picnic, was this you all by yourself who made such great sandwiches and basket appearance?"

Nervously, the pegasus replied, while giggling uncomfortably. "I mean I had a little help."

"Whose might I know?" Keeping the suspicious tone, Rarity asked.

"Ah! Does it really matter that much to you?"

"I'm just interested, my dear, you might actually learn from them."

"Alright, it was Applejack"

"Applejack? She helped you?" Rarity wasn't surprised after all the earth pony really is an amazing cook.

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't want to buy you sweets or make frozen food for this."

"So were you trying to impress?" Spoke the unicorn with a teasing tone, making the pegasus slightly blush.

"What? No~" Rarity kept a strong gaze at Dash, humming very shortly, eventually making her speak the truth

"Okay, I was..." The pegasus confessed weakly, letting her ears drop, sighing.

"I'm quite flattered by this, Rainbow." Placing a hoof on the basket, Rarity looked up with sparkling eyes and shinning grin, waiting for a reply from the mare.

"You are? W-well I'm glad, sincerely."

"Well, why don't you ask dear Applejack to teach you, I can't wait to try your own hoofmade food."

"Really?"

"Yes. Thank you, for this Dash, I really can't stop loving you."

"Either can I, Rares. I hope this is the perfect date."

"It is indeed pleasant my dear. Again, being on a wooden boat wasn't in my idea but, this just makes it better." Smiling sweetly at Dash, getting a small smile back from the pegasus.

"Well, we ate everything and we didn't even notice." Said the pegasus while deciding to peek inside the basket, after finishing the last jam sandwich.

"You are right. Oh, heavens look at the time, we have been here for almost 2 hours." The unicorn spoke while looking at the small golden pocket watch, which was hidden in her scarf.

"Well, we can go treasure hunting in those crystal caves now if you want, my nap was longer than I thought." Dash said while winking at Rarity, followed by a yawned.

"I guess I was also so deep in thought, that I didn't realize I ate so much. Perhaps we should."

Listening to Rarity's last words before reaching land, Rainbow decided to fly and push the boat, the weight was no issue. They really did enjoy the weird time they had. Noticing that group wasn't far, Rainbow Dash giggled, excited about going to the crystal cave.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment