• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 662 Views, 7 Comments

The Pony Scrolls 5: Skymare - flutterboom64



A crossover between MLP: FIM and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

  • ...
1
 7
 662

Chapter 3: Armor

Thanks to Cobalt for proofreading and editing this story! Also after playing the beginning of Skyrim again I realize I did mess up on a few things. I hope I will do a little harder to be more accurate during the parts I am following the story from now on.

I quickly trotted through town, looking for the pile of rubble where a tower used to stand. "A dragon," I said to myself, "A dragon. How lucky can one mare get?" I then looked at my wing with a hole through it and the small burns on my stomach. "Well... not too lucky," I joked. I continued to look until I came across a big pile of rubble in about the center of town, surrounded by dead guards. "Now, which one was the captain?", I wondered. While walking around and turning dead bodies, I came across a corpse that was burned and headless. My eyes began to tear up. "No," I said to myself sternly, "Don't cry again." I turned away to keep searching. After about five more minutes of searching, I came across a corpse a bit smaller than the others. When I looked closely, I saw a slight difference in the armor. "Here it is," I whispered to myself. I took off the helmet to reveal a very light purple face and a mane of darker purple. I then took off the rest of the mare's armor and viewed it. It was neat and clean, except for the front of the body piece. There were a few holes, a couple of small cracks, and some dried blood on it. The dragon must have crushed her with his claws/, I thought to myself. I looked back to the mare and saw a strawberry and some grapes on her flank. "What an odd cutie mark for a guard," I said. Usually, it's along the lines of a weapon or shield with something making it differ from the other guards' cutie marks, even if they have the same weapon, I thought, this time in my head. I put on all the armor, except for the body piece, which I'd put on top of my back. I began walking around until I came across a well. I took a big drink out of it. "Ahhh," I exclaimed. "How long has it been since I had water?" It didn't matter. For a few seconds, nothing did but the cool liquid sliding down my throat. After I finished drinking, I dropped the heavy armor into the water. After a few minutes of wiping the blood off with water and my hooves, I lifted it back out and equipped it. "Finally, I can get out of here," I said cheerfully. I quickly trotted to the exit to meet back with Pip and Blues.

"Ahhh!" Pip yelled. "Please don't hurt us!" Pip's eyes began to tear up. I took off my helmet. "Don't worry Pip, it's just me." His tears seemed to dry instantly and they were replaced by a huge grin. "Yay, you're back!", he cheered. "Hey, where did you get that armor?" Blues shot me a concerned look. "Oh, I, um... found it," I said, trying to keep a smile on my face. "Where?" Pip questioned. "Um... the... uh... the ground!" I said, still forcing a smile. Pip gave me a confused look then went back to looking at my armor. "What happened to it?" Pip asked, pointing to the cracks and holes. "I'm not sure," I said. Of course, this was a lie. "Oh," he said, sounding slightly disappointed. Things were silent for a minute. I let my fake smile fade and Blues allowed his concerned look to do the same. The silence was broken by Pipsqueak. "Um, Ms. Rainbow Dash?", he asked.

"Yes, Pip?"

"Are we going yet?"

Blues answered the question for me, saying "Yes, I think it's time. If we don't leave soon, we won't make it there before nightfall."

I then realized that I've never heard of where we were going. "Get to where, exactly?", I asked Blues.

"Riverhoof," Blues replied.

"Mr. Blues told me soooooo much about Riverhoof while you were gone!", Pip said. "He said that there was an inn, a store with a golden claw, and nice guards. He even said that a dog lives there!" Pipsqueak said happily. "I've never seen a dog before!"

"Okay, let's get going," I said cheerfully. "Which way?", I asked.

"It's to the north of here," answered Blues. "Follow me."

"Ready Pip?", I asked.

"Ready!" Pip said excitedly. We then began the short journey to Riverhoof.

Comments ( 7 )

Hey guys in case that people are wondering unless 10 people want me to finish tt may become cancelled because I;m just not that motivated to write :P anyways hope you enjoy!

It's a nice story, please continue it. :rainbowdetermined2:
Which path do you plan for Dash to take, the Imperimares or the Stormcolts?
I always choose the Stormcloaks myself.

1984029 To be honest I haven't decided yet :rainbowlaugh: maybe I'll let readers choose later...

this needs more love
and the author needs to continue this

2021547 Thanks! I may pick back up soon depending on whether or not my laziness takes over :rainbowlaugh:

Please continue

Login or register to comment