• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 1,178 Views, 7 Comments

Bad End Twilight - SweetieStar



this is a crossover with mlp and vocaloid, enjoy!

  • ...
4
 7
 1,178

Bad End Twilight

“My name is Twilight Sparkle” A pony whispered to herself “I am on an investigation, ponies have been missing recently on unknown events. But something bothers me the most, the cakes have disappeared after the twin’s 10th birthday along with pinkie pie. After that, other ponies have started to disappear and gossip spread about a silent killer on the loose, so I offered princess Celestia my assistance to go and investigate. The rumors said: ‘The ones to go near the everfree forest are tempted to go in and get taken by the killer’ and now, I have went into the forest on my own (well with spike too) and I will to search for clues and maybe even find the killer, but I have to be careful” She finished “Did you get that, Spike?”

“Yeah, yeah… but I don’t understand why you need this, Twilight.” Spike sighed writing with a quill on a thin piece of paper.

“Spike, the report is very important. I-if something somehow happens to me, I want you to send my findings to princess Celestia immediately!” Twilight replied

“Don’t be silly Twilight, there is no killer in the everfree forest, and all those rumors aren’t true!”

“You can never be sure, Spike” She sighed looking up into the moon being surrounded by the darkness of the night and thousands of stars.

“Fine, whatever you want… but please… don’t over react on things, ok?” Spike sighed

“Sure, Spike… you know me, I’m responsible and can handle anything!”

“Sure didn’t handle that report to the princess…”

“Spike!”

“Ok, ok, Twilight, I get it…”

Suddenly, as Twilight and Spike entered the middle of the forest, a fog started spreading blinding Twilight Sparkle as she tried to find her way. “S-Spike!” She screamed “What’s happening?” there was no answer. “S-Spike?” Twilight then stepped on something; she looked at it and saw that it was the unfinished letter to the princess that Spike was writing. Twilight gasped in shock looking at the letter. She started to get scared. She didn’t know where she was going, all she saw was fog. But with the letter in her mouth, she kept on going despite the tears she has shed looking for Spike hopelessly and wondering around in fear ‘so it’s true’ she thought trying to find her way back home. Hours and hours of aimless walking has gotten Twilight tiered and cold and scared out of her wits. Her hope was starting to fade away and her tears wouldn’t stop flooding her purple cheeks ‘so it’s the end’ she thought sobbing.

Finally, the fog has cleared away and Twilight saw a house standing there, in the middle of the everfree forest. “Suspicious!” Twilight gasped dropping her letter and picking it up with her magic. She wanted to turn around and go, but her brain was telling her that she’d be close to finding out where the missing ponies were, if she went inside.
Twilight’s hooves shook with fear as she slowly approached the house. She reached her front hoof and started gently knocking on the door “H-hello? Is anypony home?” Her tongue twisted a little from fear and she waited for a little time, but just as she was about to leave, the door was starting to creak open. Twilight shivered and felt Goosebumps forming all of her body and her mane froze with her ears pointing up.

“My… are you lost?” Asked a familiar voice asked forcing Twilight to turn around.

“Mr. … Cake?” Twilight whispered to herself, shocked “Is it really you Mr. Cake?” She saw the shadow of a male pony; he was surly Mr. Cake, but for some reason he was dressed in black and his eyes were covered with his mane.

“Hello Twilight… why don’t you come in?” He smiled at her. Twilight smiled back and politely accepted the invitation.

“Welcome…” She heard a voice of a filly say giggling

“…To our humble home” A voice of a young colt finished. Twilight turned to see the twin cakes, pound and pumpkin cake smiling at her. The twins were also dress in dark, Pumpkin was dressed in a black old-fashioned dress and Pound was dressed in a dark-brown old-fashioned costume.

“Pound Cake! Pumpkin cake! How much times did I tell you not to creep our guests out!” Mrs. Cake came in from the kitchen.

“It’s not that bad really…” Twilight said shaking “Just… maybe a little bit… creepy?”

“I could sense your fear, Twilight, why don’t you take a seat, hmm? If you want to know something, we will explain it to you.” Twilight nodded her head and sat down.

“You must be cold…” another familiar voice mumbled from the kitchen “How about some tea?” Twilight turned to the kitchen to see Pinkie Pie coming out holding a plate with tea cups and tea itself. Pinkie Pie somehow looked different… she had her mane down, and not puffy as usual and her eyes contained tons of eyeliner, and for some reason, she was dressed as a maid.

“Pinkie Pie?” Twilight asked shocked

“Twilight?” Pinkie Pie looked at Twilight “Oh it’s really you! You don’t even know how happy I am that you came to visit us!” Twilight closed Pinkie’s mouth with her hoof and sat her down on the table, the cakes followed.

“Would you mind explaining to me, what all of you are doing here?” Twilight asked looking at Mrs. Cake.

“Well, I and Mr. Cake decided to move out and live in the danger nature…” Mrs. Cake started “So we moved out, and built our house in the middle. Nice, isn’t it?” Twilight gave a slow nod still not understanding a little.

“But why are you dressed like… like this?” Twilight asked, mostly looking at Pinkie Pie “Why are you a maid? And why are all of you so dark?”

“Oh, we’re going to have a ‘pretend party’, we have to wear costumes for it! Ooh! Why don’t you join us? We’re going to have so much fun! The point of the game is to wear a costume of something creepy, and drink, drink, drink up! Oh, and cupcakes will be served with the wine! And until you’re drunk enough, won’t you enjoy this happy night?” Pinkie Pie giggled

“We’ll be so happy! We will have tea, and then we’ll party, party!” The twins spoke at the same time. Pinkie Pie rolled her eyes

“We’ll have wine, they will have tea; they’re foals after all!” Mrs. Cake explained

“Hey! We’re not foals!” Pound Cake roared. Pinkie Pie laughed and looked at Twilight expecting her to say something. To be honest, Twilight was a bit creeped-out by them, but she would never refuse a party with Pinkie Pie.

“I’ll join you ofcorse!” Twilight said smiling.

“Then let’s get this party started!” Pinkie Pie shouted out after what a large cheer came out from the cakes.
And so, they dressed up Twilight into a dark-pink old dress and fed her with cupcakes and filled her stomach with wine, they all sang and danced and had a great time. Twilight then got tired and Pinkie Pie offered her the guest room to stay overnight.

“That’s really… *hic*… nice of you Pinkie Pie…*hic*… but I guesh I’ll be going… I really… *hic* need to… *hic*… go home!”

“Aw Twilight, you should stay here, you’re drunk and it will be dangerous to go now, wait until morning, ok?” Pinkie Pie smiled. Twilight smiled back and nodded. “I’ll take you to your room, but first tell me if you enjoyed”

“Oh, it wash *hic* the besht party I’ve ever hased” Twilight laughed “I really loved it!”

“I’m glad, now follow me” Pinkie Pie giggled leading Twilight the way.
So, that night Twilight fell into deep slumber and gained her full rest, and after she woke up, not drunk any more she took a look around and got scared.

“For how long have I been sleeping?” Twilight shouted out looking out the window. It was still night and morning never came. Twilight looked at the clock and saw that it was the exact same time as her arrival. She shivered as she could only try to think of an explanation. “I’ve been sleeping for THAT long?” She asked herself thinking that she slept all day.

“Hey there” A fillies voice giggled. Twilight looked around and saw Pound and Pumpkin Cake standing there.

“Do you want us to tell you a secret?” Pound Cake chuckled.

“T-tell me what’s going on!” Twilight screamed

“Morning will never come, the clock is frozen!” The twin laughed. Twilight got scared and ran away. As she ran, she saw a door she hasn’t seen in this house yet. She opened the door and ran inside.

“No! Wait, please!” The Twins shouted. Twilight ignored and taking her last breath, she put on the lights. She shouldn’t have done this.

"JESUS JESUS! OH MY CELESTIA!” Twilight screamed as she saw piles of coffins everywhere. She tried to run away, but as he tried, the Cakes and Pinkie Pie were blocking her.

“So you know, huh?” Mr. Cake asked

“Danger! Danger!” The Twins shouted out

“Please don’t be afraid!” Pinkie Pie pleaded

“Where are you going?” Pumpkin Cake asked shivering.

“Where indeed?” Mrs. Cake asked.

“Please let me go!” Twilight cried “Please!”

“Oh Twilight!” Pinkie giggled “I told you I’ll let you go at morning!”

“N-No!” Twilight sobbed. She ran towards the coffins and into another room. But when she went in, she saw something that terrified her even more. She didn’t realize that the room she went into said ‘Best friends.’ As she stared in shock at the wall, she saw her friends pinned up to it with torn out faces, cut stomachs with intestines all over the place and a heart-shaped design carved on their chest. Their hooves had bloody red whip marks and their mane was torn out. On top of each one there were their names. She looked around the wall tearing up. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity. When he reached the end of the room, there, she saw her name written on the wall all ready for her. Twilight cried. “N-no this could not happen! I can’t let this happen!” She screamed hysterically.

“Oh Twilight!” Twilight heard Pinkie’s voice giggle “Came to look at my collection?”

“Pinkie… what are you doing? W-why did you do this?” Twilight cried

“Why would I do this?” Pinkie giggled “I thought you were smart! All this and you still haven’t realized!”

“W-what?”

“I’m a maniac, and I know all the ponies in Ponyville, not just to laugh with them, but laugh at them as well! For years, people thought I was crazy, annoying and weird. But they all loved me for it, and this is my return. Now they’re in a happier place than in here! It’s better to be killed by a friend than anything else” Pinkie chuckled

"N-no... this couldn't be..."

“Now then, let’s end this play with a happy ending!” Pinkie giggled.

“Yeah, lets” Twilight smirked

“Huh?”

“I’ve realized this for a while, but the clocks are everywhere in this house, in every room, and all of them have something special. A knife, instead of an arrow” Twilight let an aura of magic form around her horn and with her magic, she opened the clock, getting the knife out. “I found it!” Twilight sang in a teasing tune laughing. Pinkie Pie looked at Twilight with a scared face.

“Oh snap, she snapped!” Pinkie whispered

“You’ve said that getting killed by a f-f-friend is better than anything else, r-r-right? RIGHT?” Twilight laughed manically.

“B-but I didn’t deserve this! I did nothing for you as a friend!” Pinkie Pie lied.

“B-but you made us s-s-smile… remember?” Twilight’s voice started to echo creepily. Pinkie ran as Twilight threw the knife plunging it into Pinkie’s heart. Twilight looked at Pinkie’s eyes c and smiled as she showered herself with Pinkie’s blood. Jumping over her body, she ran forward out of the room, meeting up with the Twins and swinging the knife against Pumpkin Cake cutting her head out. She looked at Pound Cake giving him a crazy smile. Pound cake tried to kick her away but Twilight ducked and held him with her magic.

“Ah, ah, ah, Pound Cake, no pounding things!” Twilight laughed and plunged the knife into his skull.
Later, she was nearly out of the house, forgetting about Mr. and Mrs. Cake. She was close to opening the door, but the cakes stood in front of them.

“Wait Twilight p-please… don’t leave us here alone! Stay with us! W-we will be together always!” Mr. Cake pleaded “Please!”

“Don’t worry, you won’t be alone”

“Oh thank heavens!” Mrs. Cake sighed in relief.

“You will be joining your family soon” Twilight got her knife ready. And Mr. and Mrs. Cakes closed their eyes to get ready to be struck.

“Just make it quick” They said together “We don’t need pain, and so do you” Twilight got angry and used her knife for a fountain of blood. After Twilight killed the last hosts, she looked at the floor and saw the unfinished letter she had dropped on the floor, she picked it up and started to cry "What have I done?"

So, Twilight escaped. But just as she was about to go out of the Everfree, the fog came back and she got lost. She stayed in the Everfree forest for a week and starved to death.

And then they all fucked in pony hell, the end.

Comments ( 7 )

Not bad, a few spelling mistakes here and there but not bad for a slash fic:pinkiesmile:
And I did not see that twist coming but I thought you could went into more detail about the clocks, or how the ponies behaved on the days leading up to the murders, you know a bit more characterization,but other then that great fic :twilightsheepish:

I skipped the whole story just to see the ending. For realz...it didn't have to end like that:twilightoops::fluttercry::applejackconfused: Anyways, great fic for one that I didn't read.

……………… WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:fluttershbad::pinkiegasp::raritydespair::applecry::twilightoops::twilightangry2:

I was really expecting everyone thinking Twilight as the murder, and she was sentenced to death or a crazy house. Or she found out none of that really happened and she was the real murderer. The ending really caught me off guard. :twilightoops:

956922 heh, well I had the same Ideas, but because I couldn't decide which one to pick, I just did a random ending :twilightoops: Oh well, what's done, is done and I'm happy I got you interested :twilightblush:

hurray Ponies with vocaloid! love it! *claping* :twilightsheepish::heart:

Login or register to comment