• Published 19th Jan 2018
  • 1,463 Views, 9 Comments

Starfleet: Harmony Rider - Shuruisoul



A new world born from the ashes of two.A new power that spread throughout the galaxy and an unknown enemy willing to use that power for his own ambitions.This is a tale of heroes,both new and old.(After season 1 of My Brave Pony:Starfleet Magic)

  • ...
 9
 1,463

Chapter 2: Four Souls

??? POV

Location:??? Time:???

Fire, fire, Fire! There is so much fire all around me. It is engulfing everything. Buildings, carts, fruits,everything. What doesn't help is the meteors falling as well. Is like the world is ending. I couldn't move, I couldn't run, there was just so much destruction and it is not even the worst of it. I look at my friend, my best friend in my arms motionless. I kept trying to call her in hopes of maybe, just maybe she will wake up and be alright.

"Rachel!...Rachel please please open your eyes!"

Tears were streaming down my face as I keep calling her to back. She has beautiful green hair that matches her green gown with a fiery blue flames on the bottom.It goes with her orange skin and her strange lime green jellyfish like tentacles between her head where the ears would usually be. There was blood all around the chest and stomach area.

I was so focused on my friend I realized I forgot about him. The one that did this to her, the one that caused all this destruction, pain, and the one that killed her. When I look straight in front of me I saw him, he was so close to me. He is inches away from me.

I can't stop him....He's too strong.... I tried everything I can do and I couldn't stop him. He was gonna end me until Rachel took the blow. Why..why did this have to hap-

"Aaaauuuggh" I said as he grabs me by the throat. I began to choke for air.he lifted me, dropping Rachel to the ground. He look at me with disappointment in his eyes.

"You are a disgrace" he said with scorn in his tone with the hint of a demonic echo.

"This is what happens to beings who betray us and you were too weak to see it" he then punches me in the face, he...he's right I am weak.I let this happened. If I was stronger non of this would had happen, if only people would stop protecting me, if only I wasn't so useless.

"Now it is time for you to suffer traitor" he throws me at a wall, I coughed out blood and i whimper. This was the end, there was nothing I can do.
Ask prepare myself for my end, I see a strange a dark blue mist around me as that happens i hear strange noises, calling to me.

"Kimochi. Kimochi. Kimochi!"

I cover my ears to make voices in my head stop.

"Kimochi...Kimochi!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

I woke up and panted. I looked around and saw that I was in my room with no flames in sight. I was still sweating from my nightmare.

Location: Kimochi's house/Magic shop, Ponyville

"Aaaaaaah buck!" again.... This is the fourth time I experience this nightmare, four days straight now. Why me? Why am I curse by THAT memory.

"Ugggghhhhhh"

"Was it the dream again Kimochi?"

I look up to see a black wisp of fire with white eyes floating above me.

"Yeees Misty it was the dream again"

"Kimochi maybe we should try some incense I heard it helps mares with sleep"

"I'll see if-"yawns " can fine any on the market Del" I rubbed my eyes as I talk to a dark purple wisp of fire with white eyes.

"Or maybe you should fight that guy! It is your dream?"

"But, he scares me Ren he really scare me and you know it. The things he did I will never forget it will haunt me forever."

Misty and Del look at the green wisp with white eyes. "Ben you are an idiot" Misty said disappointedly.

"Hey I was just trying to help, that guy dramatize her and kill her friend, she must conquer her fear and go up to that guy and tell him "Hey you, yeah you with mold, I am going to buck you up so hard you won't be standing!""

I felt a bit better from that speech. I giggles a bit "Hehe thanks Ben for that lovely speech"

I patted his ummm flame.I went and stretched as a regular routine of mine and looked at my vanity mirror next to my bed to the left.

I look at myself, my mane was once again messy from sleeping, my white mane with one black stripe on the center going through the front to the back. The hairs were poking out it was like someone was gave me a noogie. I grab a comb and brushed it. As I do Del watches over me.

"Kimi there are some on your left you missed" in a concern tone.

"I know Del thanks" I was a little annoyed, she would complain of any missed hairs, after I neatly brushed my hair neatly and tied my favorite lavender bow to put in a pony tail. I look at my light pink coated face and I notice I still had some crust in my eyes and I rub it off. "Uuuuggghh" I hate those crusts on my eyes it really irritates me. After that I took a good look at myself. I still am wearing my blue PJs with star pattern on them.

"So are ready for today Kimochi?"

Huh? Is there something important happening to- wait!, I open my drawer in my nightstand to get my purple I.M mail device to check the date and the time which is Sol 31 12:30 Pm .., wait SOL 31!" Today is the Summer Sun Celebration!" I remember that today isn't simply any old Summer Sun Celebration. It is both my and every other space pony first Summer Sun Celebration, it is said to be the start of the official new age for this planet, so this celebration must be incredible...despite me and no other space pony has ever experience such a event. So either way it will be incredible.

"Hey guys?" I ask my trio friends "how are the Summer Sun Celebration usually like?"

They look at each other and huddled together for some reason, they were whispering to each other, I don't know what they are saying. They separate, looked at me, and Misty said "Well we spend most of are time at our home until the great calamity happened."

Then Ben interrupted him. "One moment it was all normal, then next the apocalypse happens and everything went to Tarturus."

Then Del interrupted him. " Then a few days past, you found us and took us in."

"Well you guys seem in trouble, plus you were all arguing and alone in the middle of the forest. I felt that I must help spirits like you guys" I said with a smile.

"And we appreciate it Kimochi, we really do." Del said with compassion in her tone.

" We thought no will care for us and you proved us wrong" Misty said with gratitude.

"Yeah plus you have radio." Del said with a little chuckle.

"Your welcome" I smiled and blushed and headed to my closet to change and as I change I start to think to myself on how we made it this far as a whole. It was all pretty weird actually. You see I and most Space ponies, to this day i wish we called are selves something that doesn't have space in the name, came from a different planet.

Anyway it all started about 3 months ago, In our homeland Unicornpia. A land filled with beauty, life, people, and colorful people called Unicornpians, we are basically alicorns that look like creatures called humans and has no cutie mark but an ID in place well anywhere on our clothes minus are sleeping wear, that is optional. It isn't fair tho, I like my ID and all but the moment I learn that Equestrians not only don't have ID but images called cutie mark and they have to earn it and it represents your special skill which sounds amazing. My ID is just a code that I made it look like the word hope. Well anyway I lived in Pinkville, because I like the color pink plus It is pretty cool there. It was a normal till I heard that Titan, a powerful evil being with a thirst of revenge and destruction was finally been release, buuuuuut then Celesto, are king tho he wishes to be called Grand Ruler, send Starfleet, are military and sole defense specifically the best team in the force, Bravery.

Bravery consists of Starla Shine, a beautiful yet powerful archer. She smart yet serious and despite all her battles, she looks flawless and has a beautiful mane. She used to be the leader until Lighting came in. Speaking of Lighting, Lighting Dawn is the leader of Bravery and he is so awesome!! He is the adoptive son of King Celesto and was trained by him. I heard he can't use magic except this special kind of magic called Uniforce. I don't know much about other than only ponies with gold horns have them, which are three. The king, Lighting and this one mare name Cerise, I only heard rumors of her, like how sadistic she can be to her enemies. People like that creep me out. How do people get so much pleasure in people suffering?

Any who, then there's Rhymey. He is known has this rhyming swordmaster. I heard he actually quite nice. Then there's Artie, he is an artistic fighter, literally his power is theme by art. Which I heard is strangely small, but he is a great artist. Then there are the twins Dyno and Mite. They are known for explosions and the element of fire. They say they have share a soul but that is only a rumor I heard from someone. Then there's Buddy Rose, he is a boto...botam....botanist yeah that's it, he has powers over plants tho only in battle. Finally there's Krysta, Lighting's best friend, queen of Luminous and adorable little fairy. She and her kind has super strength and all can make portals.

Together they protected our planet from Titan until they defeated him and his forces but it was short live and then this big weird dragon appeared and Celesto told everyone to evacuate through the portals the fairies made. I only brought my most valuable possessions and the clothes on my backs as me and everyone else entered into a portal to a plain meadow. Some of the Starfleet officers have made tents and temporary roofing with food and drinks for everyone. I felt scared and confused on what is happening and I bet there a lot of them feel the same. It was only then 2 hours later more ponies came from the portals only they were different they were four legged and had no clothes well some of them. I almost confused them as cute animals. They look scared and most screamed when they saw us but the fairies comforted them. That is when I saw their marks. I ask one of them about them. It had no horn nor any wings. He has a brown short mane and a light brown coat and a mark that looks like a hourglass. I ask him " Excuse me sir, can I ask you about you guys?" Answered pretty quickly " Why of course I can strange alien" He seems pretty curious about us. We talk for awhile about each others species, nations, and culture. He looked incredibly excited when I got to science. I told him the things we had created and had this huge smile and ask me where he can learn more so I point to one of the officials and he just ran. Weird stallion that guy is.

After recollecting all I learn about them in my head. I got immediately jealous. why can't we get one. A cutie mark i mean. We seem alike other than one being four legged the other is two legged and many other examples, I see some similarities. So why couldn't get. It is just ain't fair.

As time moves on, more and more Unicorpians and the new ponies started to communicate to learn about each other. They learn that they live in this planet called Equus and a continent called Equestria. That there are four kinds of them. Earth Ponies who are one with nature, Pegasi who have wings and control the weather, Unicorns that can do magic and lastly Alicorns who can do all three and only four exist. There are also Crystal Ponies which look like they are made out of crystal. They are like the normal ones only they lack an alicorn. They are like us only there powers are separate unlike us. I see some of us yell in surprise as i look around likely from the info, while the same can be said with Equestrians only more in numbers when they learn about us and the fairies. It also calm them down when we told them we are the good guys. The sounds I hear had sounded less scared. They quickly believed since Starfleet and the fairies did came for the rescue plus we were just has stuck here as they are. It smooths my heart when I saw the small Equestrians play with the young Unicorpians and fairies. Just seeing joy happen in such a worrying time is very calming and beautiful. Tho there was a little freak out when they saw they serve meat. I even saw a few throw up. I didn't expect them to dislike meat.Hmmm maybe they are vegetarians.

As we learn more and more about each other, a huge light appeared and came blasting through. It was so bright I couldn't see and so did everyone else. I closed my eyes and covered them from the pain, but I feel something within me. I feel stronger, faster, healthier, and and more upbeat. Is it the light, it must be the light. Tho when I look at the others, I notice that the new ponies turn into two legged people yet still has traits of ponies like the ears, the face, hoof for feet, tail, and maybe cutie mark since they are wearing white plain clothes. It was just..just..wow. They look like us now. I wonder what there rea- never mind they are screaming. They are screaming for what has happened and they were tripping to the floor. I guess that is what happens when you go through a huge transformation.

After some of us and officers calm them down, they began to try to stand up, only to fall down. I try to help one of them. It was a yellow Earth Pony with a mane with two colors separate in the middle one. The right is a bright pastel blue while the left is a pastel pink. His mane is long on the sides yet short on the back and front. His tail has the color separate like his mane. He has bright purple pastel eyes. I never seen stallion so brightly color like him.

I ask him " Excuse me umm stallion? Are you alright?" and he said "Yeah I'm alright thanks and yes I am a stallion." he sounds a bit irritated tho. I led him a hand and he hold it tho he didn't spread his fingers. I chuckled as I lift him up. He was wobbling and having trouble standing, so I led him to a guard rail one officer was making out of stone tho it doesn't look perfectly smooth. Multiple newly altered ponies were heading to this and other rails, either by help by another pony or by flying, teleporting, or crawling. He grabs the rail. " Aaah what the actual buck! " He shouted. I told him " Hey look at the bright side you have hands now" I smiled. " I like having hooves thank you I don't even know how to use these "hands" or my legs, what am I!" He said in dismay. I felt sorry for him and many others has I looked saw more and more ponies like him having just as much difficulty. Except that sea blue unicorn, she looks overjoyed actually. I looked at him and tried to cheer him up.

"Come on you'll get the hang of it, just hold onto the rail and try to walk while holding it, you'll get it no problem". I hoped.

"Thanks ummm what's your name anyway?"

I answered "My name is Kimochi Tamashi of Uniciornia and what is your name ice cream head?"

He said "My name Fairy Veil not ice cream head." He looks and sounds annoyed hehehe. I then ask hi- "KIMOCHI WHAT IN TATARUS NAME IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!!!?"

" I ALMOST DONE CELESTIA BE DAMN HAVE PATIENCE!!" After I was rudely interrupted thanks Ben, I ask Fairy " Why you are all doing here?" He then had this sad look " Me and some of my family were hiding" I was worried "Hiding? From who?" His face has a look of grim yet also anger " Some strange monsters were attacking my town Ponyville." "What did they do?" I get even more worried yet angry.

"They were capturing people they said that by order of Lord Titan who ever that tool is" he scoffed. I was filled with confusion and shock"

"Wait, Titan!? You saw him!?"

"No I never saw him we were just running from crazy and evil monsters."

Well it was official Titan was alive tho I wondered how was he alive? I mean I thought Bravery took care of him. Was the one they destroyed a fake or maybe there were two Titans..or not I don't know. All I can do is comfort by hugging giving positive reinforcement " Hey at least your family is safe." He smiled " Yeah, that's true" after that we talked some more about each other. I learn he gets teased by his mane and by his dream being a home designer. I told his mane looks very cute, he blushes and told me to shut up, it didn't help when he looked away and gave me that stink eye. I told him a bit about myself. That I have medic and supernatural experience and my home double has a little store that deals with spirits. He said I must be crazy to believe in ghost. Tho I yelled at him said.

"Of course ghosts exist! They exist all around us can't you not feel them they are everywhere."

I am over enthusiastic about ghosts. There were my friends for most of my childhood. I don't how or why I can see and hear them but I can. Tho everyone would make fun of me because they think I was lying and was trying to attract attention, that is until some of my ghost friends revealed themselves to them. I could never forget their face. It was hilarious.

I then told Fairy a lot of my adventures I had with ghosts. He was intrigued and convinced of there existence tho that could be because all the crazy things that happened that at this point anything could be real. As we talk, he and the other newly changed ponies have been improving on walking and standing. Fairy has been standing for a full minute till he had to hold the rail again. But has we were about to continue. We saw someone coming out the portal it was-

" IT IS ONE PM KIMOCHI HOW-*smack* Owww what the Tartarus Del!?

" It takes time for a lady to prepare herself Ben, so please give her a rest"

"It's fine Del and Ben i'm done"

I did it again, I talked to myself too long.. Again, but I am ready as I was talking I put my outfit on. I know that most Unicornians would have a few outfits but I would rather have some options. Sure it was a hassle to ID them all, but it is worth it then wearing the same thing multiple times. I wore a black dress that glitters like the night sky and the lenght is near my feet, I had my ID sewed magically where my heart is. It is white that I had it magically glittered black. I also wore white heels which I hate but if I didn't Del will never will complain on how I must be fully look incredible for this one of kind day, despite my hatred for heels. I also grab my wand which is black with a vine spiral pattern. The star is connected to the wand between the two bottom points. The edges are sharp so it can be used for close range. I always have it with me just in case trouble comes.

I open the door look at the three wisps that are my friends near my vanity. I look around my room. It had dark blue paint on the walls and celling. I also put those tiny sticky illuminating stars on the ceiling in the pattern of constellation. There was a white rug flooring in my room. There are two star shape windows both on the same wall and one of them is near my bed.

My bed has a black and white stripe bedding and grey sheets. I have four pillows two rectangles with night sky casing, a white heart and a black star. Three plushies also were on the bed. Each of them were the princesses of United Equestria, tho Cadance fell on the floor when I waked up. I bought these while I was out for groceries yesterday, they were just too cute to ignore and so soft when you hug them. Tied by by each of my bed's arches are strings from balloons. They are moon, stars, and heart shaped. There are blue, black, and white. I love balloons, I have more but I don't want them to cover my whole room. That and i think Misty is unease by them. His voice gets a bit nervous when he is too close one. Maybe he is scared of them.

Between my windows is a big brown bookcase where I put my books in. I have so many kinds of books from histories from this and other planets, spells for I know and ones I want to try in the future, knowledge on ghost and the supernatural, to tales of fiction. There is also lots of cardboard boxes on my left. I used them to practice on my telekinesis, which is improving everyday bit by bit. An top the boxes is a wall stand with two tiny nest like beds. One is black, one is purple, and is green. Those are the wisps beds. Well there are more like nest with tiny blankets then beds.

"Okay then guys how do I look?" I showed them my front and my back side.

"Glorious, you are blossoming into a beautiful mare." Del said with tone of a proud parent. "Soon the stallions will drawn by your beauty and will do what ever you ask, showering you with gifts all for the sake of having you has a lover" she sounded like she daydreaming of her dream stallion.

"Del why I am a lovely mare, I don't want any special stallion right now, tho I will be keeping the gifts they gifts for me" I chuckled at the end.

"What about that marely Fairy? You get along with him just fine." Ben said as he is giving me a smug look.

"Fairy is my friend Ben, besides like I said I am not looking for anyone."

"And yet you and him planned to go together in Canterlot" Misty said with the always present cool and mysterious tone in his voice.

"Yeah so?" I blushed a bit.

"Nothing it is just reassuring to see you not being stuck in this house all day."

I took I was annoyed by that comment" I go out!, it is just well I have a store to run and-"

"what store? You aren't even open yet, you still don't have your stuff yet." Ben said.

Ugh he is right, I am still waiting for my supplies from outer space. The postal service has been out of wack with the new shipments from this planet and other planets. Not only that but I read that they are having trouble adapting to the new roads and neighborhoods both here and beyond. "Well either way I do go out. I go out exploring and spending time Fairy."

"Yes but sometime you spend all day in this house." Misty said like a concern parent.

"Misty you ain't my dad, can we just go already we don't want to keep Fairy waiting." I said wanting to not talk about this right now.

"Fine let's go." Misty said giving in for now.

" Finally, I was getting bored of waiting" Ben said with enthusiasm.

"I can't wait to see how it goes" Del said.

At that moment we head out of the room to a small hallway that has three other routes. In front of me leads to into the entertainment room that also has the bathroom. The one on the left leads to the extra room and on the right leads to downstairs. We headed downstairs and saw my a huge room with light purple wall paper. There is also light purple painted on the celling tho that only the center because there are clouds painted around the purple colors. On the center are a couple of white stars that together makes a constellation of a butterfly. There a couple of store cabinets with nothing on them. I told myself I would put the decorations after I get my goods. We walk past a counter I would be at for hours on end hopefully wishing it to be over..... I need some employees maybe I post in ad in the paper. Anyway we headed out the door, wondering what awaits me outside.

Author's Note:

Sine - January
Tamous - February
Flude - March
Klugo - April
Briff - May
Sol - June
Charp - July
Hirrogi - August
Dainn - September
Zeda - October
Yanz - November
Lun- December
If there is any errors or criticism you like to state don't hesitate to ask

Comments ( 4 )

I'm assuming this is like Kamen Rider?

What doesn't help is the meteors falling as well.

I love the fact that the fire is more concerning then fucking meteors :rainbowlaugh:

Rachel

Interesting name...

It goes with her orange skin and her strange lime green jellyfish like tentacles between her head where the ears would usually be.

First of all, the hell? Second, I don't think reminiscing about her appearance in the middle of an inferno is the best of times :facehoof:

I woke up and panted.

I'm going to use this sentence as an example. You don't show a lot, you tell. This, these five words could cover way more ground than how they are now. Describe how she feels, the sweet that is running down her body, the quick uneven breathing, her heart beating in her chest, her eyes that have shoot open. This would show us what happened and show us how upsetting this dream is for her.

Why me? Why am I curse by THAT memory.

Oh, great, the first sentences from our protagonist and it's whining. Oh boy...

dramatize

Dramatized? Oh god, she can only speak in a Shakespearian voice :raritycry: I think traumatized and the fact that this is affecting her doesn't need to be stated, we can get that from the fact that she still dreams about it.

"Hmmmm hey guys?" I ask my trio friends "how are the Summer Sun Celebration usually like?" They look at each other and huddled together for some reason, they were whispering to each other, I don't know what they are saying. They separate, looked at me, and Misty said "Well we spend most of are time at our home until the great calamity happened." Then Ben interrupted him. "One moment it was all normal, then next the apocalypse happens and everything went to Tarturus." Then Del interrupted him. " Then a few days past, you found us and took us in." "Well you guys seem in trouble, plus you were all arguing and alone in the middle of the forest. I felt that I must help spirits like you guys" I said with a smile. "And we appreciate it Kimochi, we really do." Del said with compassion in her tone. " We thought no will care for us and you proved us wrong" Misty said with gratitude. "Yeah plus you have radio." Del said with a little chuckle.

Ok, first, don't let two characters speak in the same paragraph, it is just confusing. Second, wow that was an infodump out of nowhere. And it doesn't even make sense for the characters, they should already know that, they have experienced it.

I guess that is what happens when you go through a huge transformation.

Oh really? :facehoof:

name ice cream head?

Wow, rude

9037246
Thanks for the comments. I will try and fix the mistakes ^^

Login or register to comment