• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,114 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,114

7: Princess Celestia's Involvement and the Royal Infirmary

Just if the last chapter wasn't clear, here's what happens between then and now: Princess Celestia goes through re-mourning for a little while, Sci-Twi is still out-cold, but is now in the Canterlot Royal Infirmary and receiving top-notch medical care. Celestia makes it to the hospital and meets Sci-Twi.


Sci-Twi's Point of View


I woke up, only to find that I was in a bed of some kind. I was mostly soaked with what I hoped to be just water, but when I looked around, I saw them! They were going to torture me! The other rulers! I saw a tall, white winged-unicorn that strongly resembled Principal Celestia of Canterlot High and a slightly shorter one that was a deep blue and also strongly resembled Vice-Principal Luna of Canterlot High.

I'm up shit creek. Dammit, Twilight Sparkle! Don't keep having thoughts like this! Midnight Sparkle could still be in there! She could still be a part of me that's dormant!

"Wha-- wha-- what happened!?"

"Please be careful," a serene, motherly voice said, "You've been asleep for almost four hours now."

I looked around and found that I was in a HOSPITAL of all places.

"According to Sunset," Princess Twilight spoke, "you were manipulated into releasing accidentally stolen magic, which transformed you into something horrible that did horrible things. Meeting me overwhelmed you so much that you passed out, thinking that we were going to torture you for what had happened. As for why you are soaking wet, me and Starlight Glimmer"

"Hi," the light purple pony said, somewhat sheepishly waving a hoof at me.

"each dumped a bucket of water on you."

"I'm sorry, but we haven't been properly introduced yet," the lavender winged-unicorn said before continuing, "I'm Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship."

"I'm Celestia," the white one said, "Princess of the Sun."

"And I'm Luna, Princess of the Night," the remaining winged-unicorn added.

"So... none of you are mad about any of this?"

"Well, Miss Sparkle," Princess Luna said, "that is not exactly the case."

"Damn, I've screwed up! And I couldn't even control it!"

"We are mad-"

"I know! I shouldn't have tried to understand magic to begin with!"

"at a Ms Abacus Cinch."

"What the...?"

"You just started from a wrong perspective, and became overwhelmed with what might happen to you."

"What... are you going to do with me? And what about Principal Cinch? Is she going to be okay?"

Good going, Twilight. You've just asked them NOT to hurt the one who started all of this.

"The royal guard is having her locked in the dungeon, if possible."

"Crap."

"It's not your fault," Princess Celestia said before turning her head toward the door, "The twelve of you may come in now. You should also bring the proof that your Cadence collected on the ringleader of this mess."

One by one, ten creatures and two humans came into the room. Five of them were Sunset's anthropomorphized friends, five were their doubles from this dimension, and the other two were my brother and sister-in-law, Shining Armor and Cadence.

"Twilie," my brother said, "Are you okay? From what we heard, you fell and hit your head!"

"The doctors think that it may be a mild concussion at the very worst."

"A CONCUSSION!?"

"Twilie, you should really stop worrying about all of this."

"Yeah, dude," the anthro Rainbow Dash said, "It's nothing to get worked up about. Sunset explained everything to the ten of us. We'll totally help you out. It's, like, what friends do!"

"Friends?" I asked.

"Yes, Darling," the anthro Rarity said, "People who are close to you that care for and help you with problems. You've never had one?"

"Do Shining Armor and Cadence count, even though they're my family?"

"It's a good start, Darling."

"Is a part of being friends honesty?" I asked, "Everything was pretty vague and blurry when... she... took over."

"Who!?" Princess Celestia said firmly, coming over to my bed, "Who is this girl that took over?"

"I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"No," she said, the serene and somewhat-motherly tone returning in her voice, "Who is she? She might be the key to helping you recover.

"M... Mid... Midnight... Midnight S..."

"Midnight who?" Princess Luna asked, "You're in good hooves. You've got good friends and family. All of us are here to help you."

"I'm... I'm afraid that... she'll come back."

"Is that it?" anthro Rainbow Dash said, "We'll totally kick her ass!"

"Midnight," I took a deep breath before continuing, "Midnight Sparkle."

There was a short pause, broken by Princess Luna.

"You may show her the evidence now, Miss Pie," Princess Luna said.

I knew which version of who she was referring to when she called them that: Ms/Mr out of respect if they were from Canterlot, and by name if they were Equestrian.

"Okie dokie lokie!" she said, getting her laptop out of her hair.

Pinkie's laptop was an older MacBook, highly customized to have a pink casing with three balloons like the ones on her skirt on the back instead of white plastic and an Apple.

"Thanks," I said as she sat the computer down on my lap.