• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,113 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,113

30: Greg's Date

Greg's Point of View


"What did you do this time?" I said, coming down the stairs.

"Hi, Greg," I looked up and saw the most beautiful woman ever. Moderate opal eyes, moderate sapphire blue and pale, light grayish Persian blue hair, light phthalo bluish gray skin with pale, light grayish magenta eyeshadow, "May I... come in?"

"Y- yeah."

She was wearing a magenta shirt with a thick, white collar that had a navy moon on it, a belt over the shirt, grayish navy jeans, and white shoes with a magenta pattern.

Damn, she's sexy. I don't know if I can do this.

The very next thing that I knew was that everyone except for me and Luna were in the basement.

"So... is this... what happened?"

"I... took the rest of the day off. And... he brought me here."

"Wow, um, what do you think of nights?"

"I could almost be the party goddess of them," she said, her eyes turning crimson, fangs pointing out of her mouth, and growing a pair of leathery-looking wings, causing me to take a step back, "Is something wrong?"

"Wow."

She looked at her reflection in the window, then gasped, "I'm sorry!"

"How about we just start slow?"

Everything but her fangs went back to how they were when she showed up, "I'd love that."

"What do you do, um..."

"Luna Solaire."

"Luna?"

"I'm the Vice-Principal for Canterlot High."

"I play in a band."

"I'm a vampire."

"And I don't care."

"Is this love?" she came in and I closed the door.

"Yeah," we shared a passionate kiss, "It is."

"In an alternate reality," she started, "I think I'm a pony moon goddess."

"Will you be my moon goddess?"

"If you'll be my rock star."


That night, around 10:30


"Okay," she said, leading me to the Wondercolt statue, "It's just through here," she pointed to the mirror facing the school at the base of the statue.

"It's a mirror."

"Maybe," she said, sticking her hand through it, "Who first?"

"Together."

We both went through the portal, and it turned us into ponies, and came out into a closet.

"Woah," I said, noticing that Lulu had wings and a horn, "Sexy."

"Your wings, too."

We got out of the closet and found our way out of the castle, but not without interruptions.

"Princess Luna? You look... different."

"Princess Luna?" I asked.

We turned around to find a pony version of the timid girl, "I didn't know that you had a special somepony."

"Could you show us out? We're not from this world," I said, "We're on our first date, and we wanted to meet... ourselves."

"Of course!" she said, leading us out and to a train station. It was a calm walk, actually.

"This train will take you straight to Canterlot. I'll have Spike send her a message, okay?"

"Okay," Lulu said as she walked off.

"Now to get ourselves together," I said, both of us boarding the train.

"Next stop, Canterlot. Travel time, thirty-eight minutes," the conductor said over the speaker as we sat down and the train began moving.

"So," I asked, "so you know what to expect?"

"No. Not really."

"We could be together here."

"Eh, I doubt it."

"Do I have wings or a horn?"

"Just a pair of wings."

I opened them, then wrapped one around Lulu.

"Aw, you."

"I know, Babe."

"I suppose you are my counterpart," a pony that looked like Lulu said, "I am the Princess of the Night."

The pony had a horn and wings like Lulu, but she had moderate cyan eyes, flowing moderate sapphire blue mane outlined in gray persian blue, dark blue coat, and light sapphire blue eyeshadow.

"Who are you?" I asked the pony.

She looked at me and became somewhat bashful, almost as if she was attracted to me somehow.

"H-hi," she said, eyes changing to blue, wings changing, and growing fangs, exactly like Luna.

"He's mine!" Lulu said, "So don't get any ideas."

"I've always had a thing for Greg."

I heard Seth's cackling, "Lu, you've gotta come check this out!"

"What is it?"

"Blueblood just drank a bag of blood because he thought it was raspberry juice, then fell out cold when I told him what it was!"

We all went into the next car to find a light gray unicorn with light arctic blue eyes and a light amber mane collapsed in a puddle of bloody vomit.

"Wow, that's ripe!" I said, immediately noticing the smell. I took a glance from Lulu that said Yeah..

A pony that looked like Seth, but with wings, looked at me, "Don't freak out. Your Seth turned me into a vampire."

"Yeah, I've gotten used to that."

"Can your Seth write in Cyrillic?"

"What?"

"Like they do in Russialand. The funky letters?"

"I'm a musician."

"Just call me 'Pon-Seth'."

Glaring a pair of fangs at me, he started laughing again, collapsing on the floor, along with the other Luna.

"This sure beats watching HGTV with Celestia!" Lulu said, grinning at me.

Those fangs are sexy.

"I killed a garden by playing, and Seth killed four of them by looking at 'em!"

She made that sound like a show for jackass gardeners, "Oh, these bee-flowers are the perfect touch for the Sun and bleh!"

"You should see Seth when he's partying!" I laughed.

She'll enjoy this!

"Tia hates it when I come home at 5:30 in the morning, wasted! Have you ever drank?"

"I have had one beer, and I was just o-u-t, out! If you wanna be amazed, spend the night on the town with Seth. I lost track of how much alcohol he drank, but the police were just like, 'What the hell?'."

"What do you mean?"

"He showed me a video from his DashCam the next morning, and it showed the cops doing a breath test on both of us. Mine said 0.12, and I was wasted. They just thought I was tired."

"What about Seth?"

Oh, just wait, Lulu.

"They said his was above 30! You couldn't have known that he had drank at all unless you had seen him!"

"That explains so-damn-much!"

"Canterlot!"

The train stopped and all four of us got off, only to find Pony Greg waiting at the station with a guitar.

"Hey, what took..." he saw Luna, "you...? Wow, you're sexy."

Luna began to blush, then let her fangs show again. I noticed the shock and lovesickness in his eyes.

We both have a thing for Luna.

Author's Note:

I'm officially at the point where I'm making this up as I go.