• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,114 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,114

23: An Extention of Magic: The Message and A Hidden Talent

Author's Note:

Last night (in the story) turned out pretty dangerous. The "party", that is.

  1. Two Doc-Brown characters (one with the potential to piss others off easily)
  2. The guy's host (a Doc-Brown like type at that) and his 28-year old, OPEN-minded cousin/brother (depending on how you'd see it) binge on pizza more often than not (and who the hell KNOWS what's in their refrigerator:rainbowhuh:)
  3. An essentially rule-free environment (Basically the only one being don't murder anyone intentionally)
  4. A packed house, most of which are girls (Don't get any thoughts! It's not like that).

I really don't think that I need to explain how it went. And yes, some more guests were invited to the party.
Also, this was originally supposed to be split into two chapters, but instead they were smushed into just one because of a mistake on my part. Sorry.

Sci-Twi's Point of View


I woke up on the stairs to a loud banging on the door. Seth woke up to it too, although I'm pretty sure that he was in the bathroom.

"Hello?" I said, opening the door. It was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

"It is nice to see you again," the blue alicorn said.

"Hey Twilight! Tell whoever that is to fuck off!"

I felt my face turn red with shame as they looked around me.

"Uh, Seth? It's not exactly--"

I WISH I'd woke up cuddling somebody or something now.

Someone else in the bathroom vomited. If I know Seth, and I sadly do, he was probably thinking What are all of the creative ways I can kill you with this vomit right now?, seeing as he hadn't had a chance to get some coffee or Red Bull.

"Ya know, I don't know what the hell I did last night, but I got some stank on meh!"

My eyes darted to the left and right once as I felt Princess Twilight come up behind me.

"What... what is this smell? I can't even identify it! Smells kinda like orange and guacamole. Weird how ya just... just wanna keep smelling it, ya know?"

"May we come down?"

The four of us went to the couch and began to discuss Equestrian magic. The basement was a complete mess.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I requested for the princesses to come after they mentioned a pony, a Pegasus, Seth Circuits."

"Seth?" I asked as he came stumbling out of the bathroom, over to the (now on its side) minifridge and drank a Red Bull from it. His torso was covered in vomit, and if looks could kill, the four of us would be dying a slow, painful death. There was no way that he was already up for the day.

"Yeah?"

"Is... this that supposed to be bad?" Princess Celestia said, all three princesses looking at me for an answer.

"Uhh... probably?"

"Oh! Now I get it!" he said, "How does bacon and eggs sound for breakfast?"

"That's... not exactly what this is about."

"Oh," he said.

There was a short pause as a pony-fied Sunset came downstairs, drinking out of a 12-cup pot of coffee, rubbing her eyes and just as groggy. At least she was somewhat of a morning person. Otherwise, all hell might've broken loose.

"Who the hell could be so damn chipper at 7:20 in the morning, other than you, Twilight?"

"And, there's number two."

"Number two?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Why would Celestia be here at this time?" Sunset asked coming over to us, "I thought Seth said he erased his address forever ago."

"I did," he said as he began to cook bacon with a Bunsen burner.

Sunset looked over and vomited at the sight.

"Don't worry. I have some pony bacon in the cooler forya."

"You eat horses and ponies here!?"

Human Applejack got up (she had been laying on a mattress awake with Spike and her brother, and had sustained a few bruises from Big Mac not noticing her under the covers) at hearing that.

"Y'ALL DON'T SERVE HORSE MEAT TO A PONY, SETH!!! NOW AH'M GONE TA RIP YA A NEW 'NE!!!" she said, giving Lemon Tart a reason to laugh of all things, "DAMN, YA DON'T SERVE A HORSE AT ALL, DAMMIT!!!!!"

"Pony bacon?" Pony Pinkie Pie asked, bouncing over to the burner, "I WANNA SEE!!"

She took the box off of the counter, "T-O-F-U Bacon! Safe for V-E-G-A-N-S?"

"In my defense, I didn't want any of this to happen!"

"OH!" the pink pony said, "It means pony-friendly! Not made from ponies!"

"Y'all don't git out much, do ya?"

"No."

"A pony by the name of Seth Circuits, fitting his description, has been identified on the Equestrian census, and has been requesting to meet with all of you."

"Alright?"

"But we are curious as to the conditions of... magic?"

We all turned around to the sound of a CD shattering at 20,000 RPM.

"And we're not sure if it would be a safe move."

"Well, why aren't you going to Sunset about this? Why me of everyone?"

Two things had just left my dictionary: the phrase of all people and the word impossible.

"We figured that it would be in the best interest if you heard it first."

"Mom?" Sunset asked after getting to her feet and drinking God-knows-how-much soda, "Is that you?"

Princess Celestia couldn't help but to reunite with her daughter.

"We are asking this because you have spent the most time with him in this realm."

"Sure. He's always been good with stuff in this area."

"What the hell!?" Applejack said as a fire buzzer went off, "HOW, on ALL of God's creation, did you manage to SET WATER ON FAHRE!?"

"I think that may have been ethanol, Applejack!" they said, running to get a fire extinguisher from the bathroom.

"WHY WOULD Y'ALL DO THAT!?"

"Are... you sure?"

"Apart from an obvious lack of cooking skills, yeah. I think that it'll be fine."

NOW I know why all the pizza and microwave foods.

"Uh, how about something else," Pony Rainbow Dash said, "Like that stuff from last night?"

"Sister, we must go now," she turned to me, "Come to Equestria at 2:00."

Princess Celestia and Sunset bade farewell, then the two sisters left.

"Okay, I have six pizzas on the way, and three are for those of you who don't eat meat," Seth said, "Commies."

"Okay," Pony Pinkie Pie said, "What's a commie?"

"It's a joke," he replied, "You have to eat SOME kinda meet if you wanna be American in my book."

Sunset began to laugh as she collapsed on the floor, her four legs giving way.

"You do know that Equestria isn't communist, right?" Princess Twilight said.

The five shadowbolts began to laugh and collapse on the floor.

"Laughter is freaking contagious!"

I doubled-over until a familiar voice said something. What made my spine run cold is what was said.

"When you were judging that contest last night," Midnight said, "you should've took in on the action with those mad skills of yours."

"What's she talking about, Sci-Twi?" Sunset asked.

"She never told any of you?"

I got ready to gag her.

"No. What?"

Seth kept quiet because he knew that I didn't want it getting out that I could play instruments.

"Well," Midnight began, "When she was younger, she --"

I jumped her, pinned her to the ground, and drug her to the bathroom where she ripped off the gag, but not before I locked us in.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you wouldn't shut the hell up!?"

"You can coop yourself the fuck up, or you can actually do what the hell your teacher would want!"

I took a deep breath, went out of the bathroom, over to the cupboard, pulled out my old electric guitar, had Seth come over and get his, then got ready.

"A little Blues riff in B, watch me for the changes, and try to keep up," I told Seth, who gave me a nod as I began to play Johnny B Goode like it was played in Back to the Future.

The next thing I knew was that Human Pinkie was playing a drumkit, Pony Pinkie was playing a sax, Rarity was playing a Roland ep-7II electric piano, and Applejack was on her bass.

"Damn, girl," Lemon said, "You a badass."

I couldn't hear her, but I could read her lips, "Check this out!!" I yelled over the already blaring music.

Princess Twilight's expression went from surprised to complete shock when I decided to just shred out the rest of the song.

"Oh my God," Indigo said when I got finished, "You played the shit outta that guitar."

I looked at Seth, who returned the look. I misinterpreted the sign everyone was giving off badly.

"I'll just... put it back. I should've known that this was a dumb idea."

"Darling," Rarity said, "You can't possibly just QUIT right after that. Just one more?"

"Yeah," Sunburst said, "A few more."

"I don't know any more songs."

"Sugarcube," Applejack said, obviously picking up on my lie, "Y've gotta know justa few more o' them."

I looked around the room at various things, then my eyes settled on the pictures of Mom and Dad.

"Guys, just me and Seth on this one?"

"Why of course, Darling."

"This song," I said after they had given the conceptual spotlight to the two of us, "This song is the song that my parents first danced to, and it's their favorite as a couple. I know that Seth knows it, and that it's..." I looked into Seth's orange eyes and smiled, "It's really nice once you hear it. It was written in 1980," I said as I began to play Every Woman in the World, "It's nice to know that this stuff gets passed on through the gene pool, even if you can't ever get a how on it."

"What was that song that your mom likes?" Indigo said as we finished the song.

"Walk Like an Egyptian?"

"Can you play it?"

"It'll have to be the last one for right now, but sure," I said, "We just need another guitar, tambourine, and drumkit."

Sunset brought her guitar, Human Pinkie came up to her drumkit, and Fluttershy mustered the strength to come and play her tambourine.

"This is my mom's favorite song of all time, so here we go."

When we finished the song, everyone in the room had a new view on the both of us.