• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,113 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,113

13: Sci-Twi Begins to Interact

Canterlot City High School, Sci-Twi's Point of View


When we went through the portal, everyone returned to human except for me. Either way, we helped each other up.

"I'll go back to the apartment and fix it up so you can invite some company over," Shining said.

"And I should go to the schoolboard about Cinch," Cadence said.

"You just concentrate on trying to make friends, Twilie."

I looked around and went over to five girls from my school: Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap. I completely forgot that I had a horn, muzzle, and a tail.

"H-hi... guys," I said.

You're making a huge mistake, Sparkle! This will end up very badly if just ONE thing screws up.

"Seriously?" Sunny Flair said, "Again? What's with the fake glasses, too?"

"Wow. I actually feel sorry for you," Sugarcoat said.

"Come on!" Lemon Zest said, "What's going on!? Got MUSIC!?"

"Let her ask something if she wants to ask it, guys!" Indigo Zap said.

"I don't... I mean... if you'd... catch a movie... just..."

I heard footsteps come up behind me.

"Twilight," Cadence said, behind me, "Your phone must've fell out of your pocket earlier at the hospital, and I just now remembered to give it to you."

"Thanks."

We exchanged a hug, then she gave me my Samsung Galaxy S6.

"Now remember, Twilight," she said as she began to her 1999 Honda Civic, "Everything's gonna be just fine."

There was an awkward pause until she drove off.

"What just happened?" Indigo said.

"Your mom's such a sweetie!" Sour Sweet said, "She should've had different kids! You can't even hold your damn phone?"

I broke down crying in the middle of the parking lot.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU BITCH!?" Indigo said, pulling Sour over to her by her bowtie and throwing punches, "YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY SHIT LIKE THAT TO PEOPLE, DAMMIT!! AND YOU DAMN SURE AS HELL DON'T SAY THAT TO PEOPLE WHO'VE TAKEN THAT FUCKING SHIT THEIR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE!! ESPECIALLY IF THEIR MOTHER IS DEAD!!!!!"

I couldn't do anything but watch as Indigo began to beat the living shit out of Sour, knocking her out with just the first blow to the face. She did, however, manage to get at least fourteen or fifteen punches in, altogether.

"Let... her... go...!" Lemon Zest said, trying to pull Indigo off of the now unconscious Sour Sweet. Sunny Flair had taken to trying to pull Sour's away from Indigo. Spike found me in all of the mess, so he ran over to me.

"I don't know anymore," I sobbed, "I wish they were still here."

"What's your problem, Indigo!?" Sugarcoat said.

"Just look at her!"

After a few minutes, the yelling ceased. I looked up and saw Indigo Zap covered in blood. Sour Sweet's body was still on the pavement.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...?" I replied.

"Now, you were saying..."

I took a few deep breaths.

"Would you like to come over to my house for the night and watch a movie?"

"Sure. What movie?" Indigo replied.

"Back to the Future?"

"That movie," Lemon said, "is FUCKING AWESOME!"

My phone rang, and the caller ID said "BBBFF".

"Hey, Twilie. How's everything going?"

"Just fine. Are you home yet?"

"Actually, that's what I wanted to tell you about."

"Give me the bad news."

"Cadence is going to need me to be at the Board, and she also had me tell you that it could probably take a few hours. Don't worry though, we'll be just fine."

"I'll see you later, then."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone.

Sunset came up to me from behind.

"Princess Twilight said that you can invite us too, if you want. She JUST wrote me from Equestria."

"What?" Indigo said.

Sunset looked up and noticed my face covered in dry tears and Sour unconscious.

"Have you been crying? What the hell happened?"

"N-nothing."

"Who's 'Princess Twilight'?" Sunny asked.

I could feel something was about to happen.

"How about I just explain it to you guys at my place tonight. With the ten of you."

"Sorry, if I went... overboard... with Sour earlier."

I took one look at her and smiled.

"You didn't, Indie."

"So," Lemon said, "After making SEVERAL rifts to an alternate world as a she-demon"

I went embarrassed, prompting her to apologize.

"sorry, getting a horn, ears, muzzle, and tail,"

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"You want us to do something... together?"

"Yes...?"

"Even after all of the shit we put you through?"

"If... you want?"

"We actually have a choice?"

"Yes...?"

The remaining four Shadowbolts looked at each other for a second before

"HELL to the yeah!"

"The address is 830 4TH Avenue, Apartment C7."

My phone rang, and the Caller ID read "Cadence".

"Hello?"

"Just go ahead and let yourself into our apartment, but before you leave CHS, I want you to give the phone to Principal Celestia or Vice-Principal Luna."

"Okay."

I asked Sunset to call Principal Celsestia over to where we were.

"Yes, Twilight?"

"My sister-in-law wants to talk to you."

"Cadence? Such a nice woman."

"Here ya go," I said, handing the S6 to her.

"Hold the hell on for a second!" Lemon said, "Dean Cadence MARRIED YOUR BROTHER!?"

"Yes?"

"That's awesome!"

"Hi, Cadence. No, it's Celestia. My sister had some things to attend to but-. No more classes at Crystal Prep today? I will sure tell them. Okay, here she is."

"Cadence?"

"Twilight, you can go ahead and start home if you want."

"Okay," I said, ending the call.

"Attention, students," Principal Celesta's voice came over the speakers, "There will be no classes at Crystal Prep Academy or Canterlot City High for the rest of the day."

"How about we all meet back up at Crystal Prep and go from there," I said, becoming more and more relieved with the situation."

Sunset's friends came over to her.

"I guess we're having a sleepover at Sci-Twi's."

"You can just meet up with us at CPA," I said.

"Y'all c'n just rahde in mah Ford Pickup ta Sugarcube Corner whahle we wait."

The group of Wondercolts went off with Applejack to get their things and wait for us.

"I guess we should all get on the bus to go back to Crystal Prep," Indigo said as Sour was lifted onto a stretcher.

"We could all go in my Tahoe," Sugarcoat said.

The five of us got onto the bus back to CPA, but Manor and Blueblood stopped me.

"Always wanted to go all the way, huh Manor," Blueblood said.

"You know it Blue," Manor said, one hand going for my breast, the other going for my crotch, "Pictures won't cut it anymore, "Plus, she's just asking with her body to horse around."

"You leave her alone!" Indigo said, her and the other three Shadowbolts running off of the bus, "Don't you fucking rape her!"

Blueblood, with his muscular figure, blocked them on the bus, while Manor started to try... things. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna were trying to keep order on the other side of the crowd, so they didn't notice the screaming protests against my attempted rape.

"You're sick!" I said as he touched me, "Stop it!"

"You got it, horsey," he said as he pinned me against the bus and started kissing me. He was almost as strong as Blueblood, so I couldn't move. Sadly, he noticed my ears and horn next.

"Didn't know you had a tootsie pop, too," he said, "but I'll just start with the ears."

I flattened my ears, but he held my right one up and began to stick his tongue in it. Blueblood had the other four girls pinned helplessly on the bus.

"Please stop!"

"When I'm through," he said, "When I'm through."

Blueblood stuck his head out of the bus to see a public peep show.

"Just this one before the grand finale, Blue!"

"Alright!"

He tried to grab my horn and force it down, probably so he could put it in his mouth. When he grabbed my horn, though, I gave him a third-degree burn.

"STOP IT!"

I picked him up with my magic and held him above the bus, which received the attention of everyone. Principal Celestia came over to the bus to stop what was happening, but she was stunned when she made it to us. Blueblood, though, came out of the bus and ran at me as if he were going to punch me, so I picked him up too.

"Both of you PERVERTS!!" I said, slamming them to the ground, making sure to leave them conscious, "Stop fucking RAPING ME!!" I picked them up and slammed them into the street-facing side of the base of the Wondercolts Statue, "And GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!!" I let them go, making sure that they didn't have to go to the emergency room, then proceeded to walk over to them, "Consider this a warning."

"What... just happened?" a stunned Principal Celestia asked.

Indigo ran over to the two administrators of CHS, "You really don't want to know."

"Does it involve magic?"

"Yes...?"

Vice-Principal Luna looked at us, "On your way, then."

We all loaded the bus back to CPA.

"Damn, Sparkle," Sunny said, "What was that about?"

"Those two perverts have always been trying to sneak pictures of me and touch things they shouldn't, and I guess, well, it must've just caught up with them, you know."

"Yeah," Indigo said, "They really needed it."

"I've had to put up with them since the fourth grade."

"Wow."

"In that other world," Lemon said, "What was it like?"

"Well," I said as my phone went off with an Email from Cadence, "Hang on. Let me check this."

"Sure."

From: Cadence (cadencehaslove2007@hotmail.com)
To: Me (twilightsparkle1999@hotmail.com) Shining (shiningincanterlot@gmail.com)
Carbon: No Recipient
Subject: Equestria Footage
Attachments: Ponyville.mp4 Sunset Shimmer & Wondercolts.mp4 Humanizing Spell.mp4 Castle of Friendship.mp4 Ponies.zip


I have no idea how these managed to get on my phone, but I figured that I should just send them to you in order for people to not think that we are crazy if we ever have to explain this to someone.

Cadence Armor
Sent from my Galaxy

"Or we could just watch...?" I said, being very anxious as to the origin of the videos."

I tapped Humanizing Spell.mp4, and VLC opened and played a video of the humanizing spell that Princess Twilight did on us. It lasted about 90 seconds and was studio quality. The other four Shadowbolts that were watching the video gasped when the spell was over with.

"I guess that explains the wardrobe change," Sugarcoat said, non-sarcastically.

They saw Pinkie give me new clothes and fake glasses and understood the changes that happened to me right then and there.

"Wow," Sunny said as the bus pulled into Crystal Prep's parking lot.

"Sorry for everything," Sugarcoat said.

We all got off the bus and went to get our stuff.