• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,114 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,114

16: Lesson One

Author's Note:

I know I've pushed this chapter back so much, so here it is. This one and the next take place at the same time, but it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to.

If you're uncomfortable with the thought of being molested, completely skip over the spoiler markings in this chapter. You have been warned.

"Okay, Spike," I said as we left the building, "I'm not sure what's going to happen and when, but tomorrow, you'll get to meet a version of my parents from a different reality."

"That'll be nice!"

The walk from my apartment to the bus stop wasn't far, being just a block and a half away, so we were able to make it within about five minutes. From there, it would be a fifteen-minute trip to Canterlot City High School. Spike and I didn't really talk, partially because of the fact that it would be unnatural, but mostly because I didn't have anything to talk about.

"So Twilight, do you know what they've got planned for you?"

"Not really."

I got on the bus and just thumbed through my Hotmail and text messages, mostly to keep myself occupied even though I didn't have anything unread. The bus stop for CHS was a block and a half from the school. No problem there, but I had trouble at the school: Manor and Blueblood were there, and they looked pissed. Manor's hand was bandaged and Blueblood was wearing what looked like a laptop bag.

"Uh... um..."

"We saw your pony princess friend, Sparkle," Manor said, "We camped out here all night."

"Leave her alone!" Spike said.

Blueblood tied and gagged Spike next to the stairs at the school while Manor tried, and made it through part of it, to rape me. Again.

"Now," he said, pulling me into some bushes, "I know what you've got now."

"Wh-- what are you going to do to me?"

"Fix our mistake," Blueblood said, tying my hands and feet together behind my back, "Go for it, Manor."

"Stop! Please!" I screamed, hoping to God that someone would hear me.

The knots were so tight that the circulation to my hands and feet was being cut off, so untying myself was out of the question. Even if I could do that, how would I get around them? I didn't know what to do.

"We need the other gag," Manor said.

Blueblood handed him the gag in return.

"I'm giving you one chance to be quiet, or I'll make you quiet."

"Stop! Please!" I cried, "I won--"

Manor shoved the gag in my mouth, severely muting anything that I could possibly attempt to get out.

"Don't try to take it out, horsegirl," Blueblood said, "Now, what about the 'big one', Manor?"

"I'm drawing this one out," he said as he began to get over me, "Ready?"

I shook my head, but it did no good.

"Good," he said, beginning to lift up my shirt, "We'll start at the top with some french-kissing, then work to the 'promised land', if you get me."

Shit.

Everyone who knows anything about me at CPA knows that I am the kind of person who exhausts easily, so when my mouth went dry, they took the gag out because I would be too exhausted to struggle and too hoarse to scream for help.

"Don't scream," Manor said, yanking the gag out, then kissed me.

Manor may have been strong, but he wasn't really bright, and neither was Blueblood. In fact, they are the easiest two to manipulate at CPA based on statistics, so I pretended to be submissive to him.

"Okay," I said dryly.

"Wait, what?"

"I'll do it if you give me something to drink. I hate dry kisses."

"Blueblood, you heard 'er."

He reached into his bag and pulled out a small bottle of Dasani water and poured it in my mouth for me.

"Ready?"

"Untie me."

These dumbasses.

He untied me, but I played "defenseless and exhausted" for a few more minutes until I was sure I had them covered.

"There," he said, removing my shirt and pants (but still leaving my underwear on, thank God), "Ready."

I just panted out of exhaustion for a second while he threw my clothes to the edge of the bushes. Thank God he didn't notice my pocketknife or pepper spray, and my phone wasn't an option since it was on the lawn.

"Damn! You're just gonna let me go at you, aren't you?"

I just nodded.

"Let's do it, then."

Blueblood just sat laughing his butt off while Manor was still just touching me through my undergarments. He took out his iPhone 6 to start recording, but I zapped it with an EMP from my horn, making him think the battery died. I did the same to Manor's phone. Both of them, thank God, were too focused on laughing at me that they didn't notice my horn. I had to wait until he prepared to... defile... me.

"Ready for the big guns?"

Right in the crotch, Twilight.

He got off of me just enough where I could knee him.

"Here we go, Twi--FUCK!!!"

I don't know what in the hell his plan was, but he didn't get in me before he was on the ground. I had about two seconds before Blueblood tried anything on me.

"HORSE BITCH!!" Blueblood said as he came at me with ropes again. He went down, too.

While they were both down, I was able to at least get my blue jeans back on before they got back up. Manson was the first, then Blueblood.

"You get back here and finish what you started!"

I had to just pick up my shirt and put it on while I was running. I hope to GOD nobody saw me.

"Get back here!"

By the time I had my shirt back on, I had lost considerable distance, so I pepper sprayed them, leaving them on the ground for a while. I had enough time to cut Spike free and run through to Equestria if I hurried.

"Spike," I said, running over to him and cutting off his gag, "I'm sorry you had to see that," I cut off the rope holding his feet together.

"What now?"

"Run like hell to Equestria."

We both ran and I picked up my phone on the way back to the statue. That was home free.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!" Manor said as we ran through the portal.

We barely made it.


"What was that about!?"

"I... just wanna pretend that it never happened," I said, catching my breath, "It was the only way I could manipulate them into letting me go without me dying."

Blueblood and Manor came through the portal, even more pissed than earlier. At least they were ponies now, so they walked on four legs. They also had no horn or wings, which was good for me, too but they managed to learn to walk and run in their new bodies before I caught my breath. They were both red where I sprayed them earlier, and their eyes were red, suggesting they became irritated, too.

"Shit!"

Spike lept out of my hands and fled down the hall, screaming loudly. I followed, but couldn't keep up, because I was, in slang terms, all brain and no brawn.

"Princess Twilight!" I yelled as I ran down the corridor, "Help!!!!!"

Manor tackled me halfway down the hallway, but couldn't keep me gripped because of a lack of fingers. When I got back up, though, I ran past four more doors to the one where Spike was (on my left), and locked it.

"Shit," I said, "This is bad."

"What happened out there, Darling?"

"Rapists," I panted, prompting someone to slam something down.

"Who, dammit!?" Princess Twilight said with protective fury before looking at a filthy me, "Who did this to you, and where the hell are they!?"

I turned around to see the Equestrian counterparts of Sunset's friends and Starlight Glimmer, along with the three princesses. And that I was in a library.

"It's... fine."

"No it is not," Princess Celestia said with a firm volume and tone only a true queen could have, "In your world, such actions might be okay, but we do not stand by in Equestria when a pony is being molested."

"But I'm not a pony."

"Actually," Twilight said, "you are when you are on this side of the portal. Now who did it?"

"Manson and Blueblood?"

"I see, Miss Twilight."

"Don't you need some kind of proof?" I said, trying to stall.

Princess Twilight took my phone out of my pocket, levitated it onto the table, and somehow projected the screen onto the wall with magic.

"I had a feeling that you were going to have to put up with that," she said as she went through my gallery to the album named "Camera Roll", "Let's just see what we have here."

She tapped the most recent video, and everything was caught on video as if someone had been standing there, recordinng it the whole time.

"It's-- it's-- it's not like that!" I said when the video got to the part where I stopped struggling.

"You had to manipulate him somehow, and it was the only way to get help. There's no shame in that," Princess Twilight said as the door busted open, revealing two white regular stallions with patches of red, both having watering, bloodshot eyes.

"Thou art under arrest!" Princess Luna said, encompasing and immobilizing them with a night-blue aura, "Thou have raped an innocent girl, tresspassed onto royal estate, and damaged said property!"

"She pepper sprayed us!" Manor said.

Now you're going to jail or whatever they have here with them!

"It was for my defence, honest!"

"You're not in any trouble, my child," Princess Celestia said, sitting me down and embracing me in a hug, "Like Princess Twilight said before, you did what you had."

"She gets off scott-free!? We didn't even do anything!" Blueblood said, "She should be the one to get punished!"

"Very well, then. Miss Sparkle, thou needs to enter the council room and await your sentence there!" Princess Luna said, carrying them off, "But you will receive eight months in the dungeon, minimum."

Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight escorted me back to the room that I passed out in when I was here the first time.

"What's going to happen now?" I said, anxiously.

"Nothing is going to happen to you, my child."

"What do you mean? And why do you keep calling me your child?"

"While you did attack," Princess Celestia said as the rest of the ponies and Spike came in from the other room, "You did so for and only for your protection. If you had been on the offensive, then you would be the one serving time, but you weren't, so you won't. And the reason I call you my child is that, along with the other three princesses, I have a duty and obligation to protect and take care of whoever is under my rule. I don't view ponies under me, especially when they need help of any sort, as just ponies. They are all like my children, and I try to be like another mother to them, despite never being able to truly be one to them. I want my subjects to grow well and prosper, but they can't do it on their own without guidance."

"Wow," I said, beginning to tear up, "That's beautiful."

"I see that my words have truely touched your heart."

"I don't know what to say."

"For me, failure only comes when my subject falls or if I fail to help and nurture them to the best of my extent. This talk, I'm sure, has helped you grow."

"It did. Now," I added, "I have just one other question."

"Yes?"

"Who is the fourth princess?"

"Cadence and Prince Shining Armor."

I just stood there for a second, not knowing that my phone was ringing.

"Uh, Sci-Twi?" Princess Twilight said while I was in a bit of a daze, "I think your phone is ringing."

"Huh?" I said, reaching for my phone just as the Skype sound stopped, "Thanks."

It started back again, and the caller ID read

Skype: Sunset Shimmer

"Would it be okay if I took this?"

"No, it's quite alright," Princess Celestia replied, rather modestly.

"If it's Sunset," Princess Twilight said, "Tell her we said 'hi!'."

"Hi, Sunset! Listen, I can't talk long, so--"

"Hi, yeah, I'll make it quick. How do you turn off your computer?"

"It's just an iMac, so there's no tricks behind it. At the top of the screen, you should see a command bar with an apple, and the words Finder, File, Edit, View, Go, Window, Help."

"Okay, I see it."

"Good. Click on the apple, then click 'Shutdown'. A window should open that says 'Are you sure you want to shut down your computer now?'."

"Okay."

"Just press 'Return' on the keyboard, and it should be off within a minute."

"Okay. Thanks."

"No problem. Anything else?"

"Yeah, just one more thing: I'm not trying to rush you or anything, but how long do you think you'll be in Equestria today?"

"I should be back by 11:30. I have to go now, but the princesses say 'Hi!'."

I ended the call.

"Okay," Princess Twilight said as she walked over to me, "I'm deciding to do this one time a week. Will that mess with your schedule any?"

"No. It won't, Princess Twilight."

"Now," Princess Twilight responded with a teacher's serenity in her voice, "I want to start out by addressing yesterday's problem. Before you start worrying, I don't mean it like that."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What I mean was how you freaked out."

"Right..."

"So, you completely lost it yesterday when you thought we were going to arrest you for doing something you couldn't help."

"I'm lost."

"Look around."

I looked at everyone in the room.

"How many people do you think are perfect?"

"None of them...?"

"Exactly."

"So... friends can be like family?"

"I'm going to go one step further and say that they are a family."

"Oh."

"So, as far as we're concerned with you about yesterday: No harm done."

"And... about Manor and Blueblood?"

"Them too. Now," she said, "I want to start out with something that you do everyday: conversation. I noticed last night at the sleepover, you had trouble talking to anyone except for Spike, Cadence, Shining Armor, and, to an extent, myself."

"Is that bad?"

"In a way, yes. From what I understand, most of your communication with the other people at your school is usually just a form of mumbling, but mostly passive-aggressive, nonverbal requests for more space. Am I right?"

"I've... never paid attention."

"Exactly."

Princess Luna came in the room, looking as if she had been in an effortless struggle.

"Our case will be held tomorrow," Princess Luna said, "If it is an appropriate time, may I request a briefing?"

"With all due respect, Your Majesty," Rainbow Dash said, as if she were about to snap, "I have no idea what the tartarus you just said!"

"Rainbow Dash," Princess Luna said, "A briefing is a way of asking what has happened while we were gone."

She looked like she wanted to crawl under a rug... or whatever it is they do here.

"Just getting started on conversation skills."

The rest of the day was pretty smooth, actually. Several hundred double-takes and a lot of turned heads later, and the lesson was complete by about 11:10.


"Anythin' y'all wanna do 'til ya haveta go back, Sci-Twi?"

"No. Nothing in particular. I should go ahead and call back, just to let everyone know I'm leaving."

"Before you leave, I want to know something, my child."

"Yes, Your Majesty?

"Did anyone know about your subject to this bullying?"

"Well, not exactly. Ms Cinch told me that if I told anyone about it, she would have me tried and charged for Class II treason with no chance for parole."

Princess Celestia's mouth hung agape as she heard this, so I further explained.

"All because she would have to suspend them. And that was just when it was taking pictures of... oh my God, why... my... under-the-skirt... I can't live like that. If Cadence hadn't stepped in when she did, my life would be a living hell right now. Not because they have horse-fetishes, but because they enjoyed trying to probably kill me. Blueblood even went so far as to stab me with a knife. It was taken to the police, but with his money, he was able to get away with it seven or eight more times. That's where all of the scars were from yesterday, with the newest being Monday of this week. If anyone in my family went to the authorities about it again, they would have a hit taken out on them. Shining and Cadence didn't want for me to lose them or each other, so we had to keep quiet. And now that they're locked up here in Equestria, I can live my life a little more relaxed."

"What in tartarus has your society allowed you to have to tolerate?" Princess Celestia said, in awe. Aweful.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

They all fell into silence as I made my Skype to Sunset. When she picked up, I heard a lot of what sounded like powertools, but it was a bad connection, according to her. We were talking across dimensions though, so static wasn't exactly something that could be ruled out. Especially considering all of what had happened yesterday, probably still interfering with the AT&T 4GLTE signal. Either way, I put the call on speakerphone.

"HELLO?"

"Sunset?"

"OH, HI, TWILIGHT!!! WHAT'S UP?

"Nothing. Just about to leave Equestria."

She said something that I couldn't quite make out over the static.

"What?"

"NOTHING!! JUST DON'T TAKE ANY VEHICLE HOME!!"

The noise stopped.

"Why? And what was with the noise?

"Just a little something. And probably bad signal."

"Sound's legitimate."

"Anything neat happen in Equestria?"

"A lot."

"Okay. See ya later."

She ended the call.

While I have you out, I might as well take a look at my messages. Just want to be punctual. Besides, I've already gotten myself into trouble.

"Sci-Twi?" Princess Twilight said, "What are you doing?"

"I happened to get a few messages, and I don't like to leave people in the dark, thinking that they won't get a reply! Besides, I've already caused myself too much trouble."

"Nonsense, my child," Princess Celestia said, levitating my phone down to the table, "My sister and I will speak to the authorities in your world to help keep an eye on you."

"You'd do that for me?"

"You need to stop blaming yourself for actions beyond your control, both others' and yours. If you continue with the path that you are on, you will end at a destination of pure regret and hopelessness."

"Thank you," I said, walking through the portal. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna came behind me, and proceeded to the CCPD, while I went home. I had no idea that they followed me, let alone still ponies. I found out after I checked my Skype when I saw them in the reflection.

Skype: 3 New Requests

Indigo Zap Accept Reject

Lemon Zest Accept Reject

Sugarcoat Accept Reject

"Accept... accept... accept."

I turned the screen off and saw them behind the reflection.

"You're here?" I turned around, "and still--"

"Alicorns."

"You'll get into a lot of trouble!"

"Then so be it," Princess Luna said as she made a Sony Walkman appear and play everything that I had said earlier.

"What if you get in trouble for not being human?"

"Alicorn magic is the strongest of thy magic. We are able to change forms at will."

"If you need me, just run to my apartment."

"Thank you, my child," Princess Celestia said, putting her hoof on my shoulder before flying to the police department.

My phone rang.

Skype: Indigo Zap

"Hello?"

"You can take the bus back if you haven't missed it yet."

"Okay. Thanks."

I ended the call and proceeded to walk with Spike in my bag to the bus, but the driver wouldn't let me on.

"New policy: no horses."

"I... what?"

"Pup can't get on either without someone."

How does this guy know that Spike is in my bag?

"Excuse me, but just because I have a muzzle, pony ears, a tail, and a horn doesn't exactly make me a horse."

"How so?"

"They don't have horns."

The driver slammed the door and drove off.

"My child, you are in need of assistance, are you not?"

"I am, Princess Celestia. I don't want to bother you with it, though."

"My child," she said, turning me around to face her and lifting my head up, "As long as we're here, you can call on any of us, any time. Now, would you like a chariot?"

I could only stammer for a minute, "What about the police?"

"They refused, so we will."

"Only if it's absolutely no trouble at all."

Please, don't get pushy.

Cinch was pushy. You just need help like shit.

"Alright," she said, going back through the portal and returning with a gold-colored chariot, pulled by four winged-stallions.

"Where is the human Princess Twilight Sparkle, Your Majesty?"

She pointed a hoof at me, so they walked toward me and bowed, "Your Majesty."

"I'm not a princess."

They stopped bowing and blushed. I could tell that I wasn't doing any better.

"I don't have the necessary life and social skills to know how to handle this."

The stallions just awkwardly looked at each other.

"I propose we forget this particular incident."

"It never happened, then."

Both Princesses got in the chariot, and the winged-ponies flew off with us.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Nonsense, my child."

I opened my mouth to ask about the different kinds of ponies, but was stopped by Princess Luna.

"Ponies with no horn or wings are simply earth ponies. Those that have wings and no horn are Pegasi, the opposite is true for unicorns, and wings and a horn is an alicorn. Alicorns are princesses, three of whom you have met."

I looked down and saw Cadence and Shining Armor walking back home.

"Can we land and get them?"

"Of course," Princess Celestia said before raising her voice slightly, "Please land."

"As you wish, Your Majesty."

They landed right next to Shining and Cadence.

"Would you like a ride back to your house?"

They looked at each other, then at the chariot.

"Sure."

"Please, enter," Princess Luna said, everyone moving to make room for them.

"Alright," Cadence said, not wanting to waste anyone's time, "We're ready."

"Please continue," Princess Celestia said.

"As you wish, Your Majesty."

They flew us home.

"How did you get to ride in this?" Shining asked.

I looked at the two regal sisters.

"It is thine own story, Miss Twilight."

"I went to get on the bus, but the driver said 'horses aren't allowed', so Princess Celestia offered a ride in her chariot."

"You don't have to worry about them anymore, Twilie."

When we landed at the apartment, I offered them to come into my house again, so they took the offer. Despite being alicorns though, they made it through security.

"I'll go ahead and call to let them know that we're coming up."

"TWILIGHT'S BACK WITH HER FAMILY!!!!!" I heard Pinkie Pie scream.

I called Indigo and let her know that we were back.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Cadence and Shining Armor are with me, and we're about to come up."

"Oh, okay. See ya in a few."

"Actually, we're taking the elevator this time."

"Okay, then."

The call ended when we stepped in the elevator.