• Published 29th Dec 2017
  • 1,113 Views, 6 Comments

Humans Meet Ponies - TwiPON3



Sci-Twi learns of the Magic of Friendship from the Princess of Friendship, and becomes ambitious to learn more

  • ...
19
 6
 1,113

12: Finding Some Answers

Sci-Twi's Point of View


"Everyone left the hospital," Sunset said

"Where are they now?"

"At the train station. C'mon, I'll take you."

I started walking with her to the train station.

We're both anthropomorphic now, I just want to know why I have a tail and muzzle while Sunset and her friends are more human.

Yeah. I wonder about that too.

Do you think I should ask her?

Honestly, I think you should ask the princess. You can try with Sunset, but she probably won't know. Just settle the curiosity and ask anyway if you feel like it. Not that it's going to make any difference in the end.

"Okay," I said, "We're both anthropomorphic now, but I have a question about that."

"You should probably ask Princess Twilight, though I might be able to help. Go ahead anyway. I'll try my best."

"Why do we look different?"

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Sunset?"

"I don't know."

"Are you okay?"

"Something's... not right."

"What?"

"Never mind. It's probably nothing."

We started walking back to the train station again, getting weird looks from everyone.

"What are we going to do about Midnight Sparkle, Twilight?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"I just want to know. In case something like that comes up again."

"It's not."

"I'm just..."

"It's not, and that's final."


At the Station


At the station, everyone who had been at the hospital earlier, except for Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, were at the station waiting for us.

"Twilight!" Rarity said, "We thought you were never going to come out of that washroom, Darling!"

Shining Armor and Cadence hugged me as hard as they could.

"Please... stop...!" I said.

"Sweetie, we're sorry if it hurt you."

"Actually," I said, adjusting the faux eyeware, "I want to ask Princess Twilight a question."

"Oh, you can ask me anything."

"Now, this is just a question that occurred to me as I was in the bathroom, but I was just wondering why I looked a little different than Sunset and her friends when they become anthropomorphic. It's not a problem, really. In fact, it's just my curiosity doing its 'thing' again."

"No worry," she said, "But it's the best and the least that I could do."

"Will we stay like this?"

"All aboard!"

We all boarded the train.

"10:25 Trip to Ponyville, last call!"

"That's our ride back. I want you, your family, and Sunset all to sit with me and Spike."

We all got on the train.

Surprisingly, the seventeen of us managed to fit in a single car. Like the Princess had requested, Shining, Cadence, Sunset, and myself all sat with Princess Twilight. None of us, however, said anything until it started out of the station.

"I'm not really sure, although... I really don't know."

"Well... will we change back?" Cadence asked.

"You and Shining Armor will. Sci-Twi, I'm not sure."

"Wait," I said, "I'm STUCK!?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"There is magic in your world now, some of which has been infused with you.."

"So?"

"The spell took your human attributes and put them on your pony body. I guess that since you're my double, you'll look like that until there's no magic in your world. I think what happened is that since you carry a piece of Equestria with you now, its magic, it will always be active."

"Is it deadly? That's what I'm concerned over!"

"No. You'll be fine. As for Cadence and Shining Armor, when they go home, they'll go back to being humans."

"And if we do decide to come back, Princess Twilie, I mean Princess Twilight?"

"It's okay. You can call me that," she laughed, "I mean, after all, I am just a different reality version of your little sister at the end of the day, right?"

"No. You're a princess."

"Other than that."

"Other than that, yes."

"Princess Twilie," Shining Armor blushed, "In all seriousness though, how will we work? Cadence and myself."

"I only modified your Equestrian forms. When you come here, you look like that instead of a pony. At home, you're you."

"I gotta say," Sunset said, "The muzzle really does suit you."

"Stop it."

Princess Twilight had a change of heart after everything that had happened earlier.

"I'm thinking that today probably isn't a good time for friendship lessons."

"Why Princess Twilie?"

"Maybe when the atmosphere gets a little calmer, we can. As for right now, though, everyone just seems to have a lot on their plate."

The rest of the ride back to the other town was quiet, except for Pinkie Pie being obnoxious.

"You get used to it," Sunset said.


When we got back to Ponyville, I think that's where we started from in this world, Princess Twilight took us to her castle. Surprisingly, there were no rips in the Space-Time Continuum anymore between our two worlds.

"Even if you don't want to be my student," the princess said to me, "I want you to do one thing."

"What's that," I said.

"I want you to hang out with some people from your world."

"Okay..."

"And I want you to document it and send it back to me. Sunset can always reach me, so just get the report to her by the end of the week. After that," she said, "We can begin our lessons if you are ready. I don't want that group to include Sunset, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, or Fluttershy."

"Why none of them specifically?"

"I want to see where you stand without a crutch, so to speak."

She led us to a room with a mirror that had several machines attached to it, making it capable of breaking physics. In theory.

"This is a portal that connects Equestria to your world," she said as we entered a room the size of a large walk-in closet, "Any of you are free to come back any time."

On that note, everyone left and went back to Canterlot City. Well, the humans did.