• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 349 Views, 7 Comments

A scientist's experiment - CCF_100



A scientist makes a portal that goes to the pony's universe.

  • ...
 7
 349

Chapter 1.5 by Rackera

In 2017 a scientist’s lab has been uncovered in an abandoned house, it has been said for people to have seen eccentric lights coming from it. Many noise complaints have been called for as well. He is probably the greatest detective in the world and will get him back to his family. He entered the large abandoned house. There was a mini fridge, and bundles of wires in almost every room. But in the main room there was a big red button and a metal gateway. First, I must press this big red button he thought. Suddenly the room shook, the great metal gateway suddenly lit up and formed a swirling portal inside of itself. Naturally I marched in. I passed out before I reached the other side, although it was kind of fun to sleep for a while.

What felt like a few hours later I awoke with more ponies in front of me. There were at least 6 in front of me. One of them looked, strange. He looked like he could have been some researcher or- oh. Wait. He’s my dad. My dad was the missing scientist in 2017, my name is Will and I just found my dad. I couldn’t move or talk for some reason, but I could see and hear. I felt… bad. I winced with pain as if something jagged pierced my spine. I closed my eyes trying to bear the pain. I could hear someone barking orders in this strange new place. Telling them to cast some sort of spell. I was screaming now, not understanding the pain that I was feeling. I passed out in the middle of this strange pain.

Author's Note:

This was written by a friend, but it's cannon to the story, so I'm including it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment