• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,341 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,341

Chapter 2-Keeping Up a Lie

For the next several days, Twilight keeps up the charade, the lie she is currently living. She's not evil like the regal tyrants and she knows they know it even though they don't admit it. That night, Twilight puts the crown on the table then takes it up in her hoof once again and looks at it. It's not a crown she deserves. It's a crown of a ruler dictator, a tyrant not the kind, loving princess she is. "What was I thinking? Infiltrating the regal tyrants' castle. What have I gotten into?" Twilight sighs to herself as she falls asleep for the night.

Meanwhile, in another part of Ponyville, the rebels are busy gathering weapons to attack the castle. "You sure these guns can take down two full grown alicorns?" asks Chastice.

"They sure can," replies Drake. "These guns can take down everything."

"I hope you're right," sighs Unity as she grabs one out of the box.

The three then take the rest of the box of guns back to their underground area and pass them out to the rest of the rebels. As they pass out the guns, they hear some bad news. "I just got word," says a younger member of the rebel group, "that Gruntess was recently tortured and killed by the tyrants."

"His death won't be in vain," says Drake, "I promise. We're going to take down those evil tyrants. I promise."

The next morning, Twilight wakes up and joins the regal tyrants for a breakfast of hoofmade pancakes. "At least some things never change," whispers Twilight to herself. "Just like Celestia, Daybreaker has the hobby of making pancakes for breakfast every morning." Twilight then cuts a piece and takes a bite. She then takes several more bites then eats another whole plate. She has no idea that the tyrants drugged the pancakes she has been eating and she is soon knocked out and dragged to a dark room, where she is chained to the wall.

A few hours later, Twilight comes to. "Where am I?" she says. "Where am I?"

"You're in containment," replies a guard who is standing outside the door, "now shut up."

"Never!" replies Twilight. "Now let me out!"

"By order of The Divine Rulers Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon, I cannot," replies the guard.

A few hours later, Twilight gives up on calling for help and switches to praying. "Please Drake, please rebels, get me out of here. I can't take much more. Soon they come to kill me. Make haste and come to my rescue. Please."

A few minutes later, the rebels unlock the cell and free Twilight from her change. "Drake, you came!" sighs Twilight as she jumps into his hooves and embraces him in a hug. He then pushes her off and she willingly lets go. She then takes a gun along with her hood, which she puts on. They then sneak through a lower corridor and towards the throne room. Their plan is in action and soon the result will come to fruition. Twilight just hopes that they won't die protecting her, but if they do die, then they'll die in honor of their country...or at least, what used to be their country.