• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,329 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,329

Chapter 12-Dr. Jenna and Mrs. Hild

A week after Moon Dancer's arrival, Twilight gets a call about a strange pony mare that was wandering around the outskirts of town. As she approaches the pony, the pony introduces herself as Mrs. Hild but later that day, she reintroduces herself as a more disgruntled and angry tempered Dr. Jenna. "What can you make of this?" asks a pony standing next to Twilight.

"She has a split personality for sure," replies Twilight. "But how she got this way, I have no idea."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up small voice inside my head!" the mare then starts hollering. "Shut up! Just shut up!"

"It's getting worse," replies Twilight. "How long have you been like this, ma'am?"

"Ten years, maybe twelve," replies the mare. "It all started after I was given a drug that killed off a tumor I had."

"Well, I think I know a spell that can split your two personalities and then send your more rash personality into Limbo," responds Twilight.

"Do it, I can handle the risk," replies the mare. Twilight then casts the spell. A few minutes later, the two halves of the mare are separated. Her Dr. Jenna half is banished into Limbo and her Mrs. Hild half then walks off with Twilight into a new home. There, Twilight sets her up with a bag of groceries, several blankets, and a homemade dinner for the night of corn carrot soup. Mrs. Hild then thanks her and gives her a great big hug. She then goes over to the stove and begins to heat up the beautiful light orange soup.

A few minutes later, back at the castle, Twilight heads into the castle where she is greeted by Moon Dancer. "Hey Twilight, how's your day been? I've just been reading all day. You have so many books. Have you really read them all?"

"It's been good, and yeah, I've read every single one in both this library and the secondary library on the third floor," replies Twilight with a giggle.

"Did you get Mrs. Hild back to her normal self?" asks Moon Dancer.

"Yes, and banished her evil half to Limbo," Twilight responds.

"That's great, now where are your Aquarius book series?" responds Moon Dancer.

"Top shelf," responds Twilight. She flies up and grabs them and brings them down so Moon Dancer can read them. Moon Dancer then smiles as she picks up the first one and begins to read it. Twilight then goes off into her private reading room where she picks up a copy of Daring Do and the Sapphire Statue. It's been a weird day for her and now she's glad to finally get a break.