• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,341 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,341

Chapter 24-Plotting Against a Princess

Meanwhile, in a dark hole in the middle of nowhere, a group of assassins is plotting to kill Princess Twilight and to bring Ponyville to its final destruction. "We need to kill the princess, if she's gone, we can destroy Ponyville for good, erase it from the planet and history for good," says the leader of the assassins.

"I don't know, Darlett, she's basically immortal," responds one of her captains.

"We'll kill her, we'll kill her for sure," responds Darlett. "I can guarantee you that, Captain Darkheart."

The two then stop talking and get back to their plotting and planning. They want Twilight gone for good and they know, only they can carry that to fruition. After several hours of meticulous planning, Darlett and her assassins go out to a back area and practice their rounds with their guns and practice their knife throwing skills. They continue this into the dark hours of the night and even into the next morning. They are determined to kill the princess. Twilight, on the other hand, is clueless that there is anyone out to take her life as she is busy planning her wedding.