• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,341 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,341

Chapter 20-Romeaire my Romeaire

A few weeks later, Twilight and Romeaire go on their second date. This time around they go to the newly formed Glow Ponds. There, they swim together, have a picnic, and even run through the geysers there. All the while, Twilight can't help but smile and laugh. Romeaire can't help but do the same. Twilight is the first mare he's ever truly been happy with. Soon, very soon, he has plans on asking her to marry him. A few minutes later, the two sit down under a glow waterfall and take a rest. "This place is cool," says Twilight, "how did you stumble upon it?"

"I found it one day while I was out flying with some of the other alicorn stallions," he responds with a smile. "After that, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I just had to show you this place. I just thought it was so cool."

"It sure is," responds Twilight, "given the chance, I could write a book on this place."

"Oh, I have no doubt about that," responds Romeaire as a smile bursts across his face and he lets out a giggle.

After enjoying a nice treat of freshly baked muffins, the two get back to swimming in the Glow Ponds. As they swim, the two can't help but smile. A few hours later, the two hop out and dry off and fly their separate ways. As he flies off, Romeaire whispers to himself. "I'm gonna marry her someday, I just wish I knew how to ask." A few minutes later, he arrives back at the Alicorn Kingdom. There he is greeted by Star Streak, Celestia, Luna, and baby Julius. The five then go out and enjoy the Alicorn Kingdom Founding Day together. While at the celebration, however, all Romeaire can think about is Twilight and how scared he is to ask her to marry him as he doesn't want to rip her away from Ponyville, especially not at a time like this, especially not in a time when the kingdom is Equestria is trying to recover from years of tyranny under the rules of Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon.