• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,331 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,331

Chapter 19-Twilight Falls in Love with an Alicorn Kingdom Alicorn named Romeaire

Several years later, Twilight returns to the Alicorn Kingdom where she falls in love with an alicorn male named Romeaire. "Who is that?" she asks Celestia and Luna.

"Oh, that's Romeaire," responds Celestia. "He's the one that has the hots for every mare around here."

Twilight then goes over and talks to Romeaire herself. "Hey Romeaire," says Twilight blushing. "I think you're cute. Are you single?"

"Yeah, you wanna go out on a date sometime?" responds Romeaire with a smile.

"Uh, uh, sure," responds Twilight, stuttering.

"Great, I'll see you Friday for that date!" responds Romeaire with a smile before flying off. Twilight then goes back over and meets up with Celestia and Luna.

"Wow!" says Luna. "That was amazing. I can't believe you actually hit it off with Romeaire!"

"Uh, thanks," responds Twilight with a blush. She then goes on to detail everything for the two sisters.

That night, Twilight returns to her castle in Ponyville. There, she plops down on her bed and begins to think about Romeaire. She can't believe she's going to be dating an actual alicorn soon. She can't believe their first date is Friday. She just can't believe it's really happening to her.

Friday soon arrives and Twilight goes off on her date with Romeaire. They go to Neighagra Falls and watch the Northern Stars, her favorite thing ever. Twilight smiles as she watches the stars, her head on his shoulder. She then lets out a sigh. "Beautiful sight, isn't it? I love how the stars cross the sky here. How they just shoot by you at high speeds and with such grace! Such a phenomenon. Such a sight to behold. Don't you think?"

"Yes, they're absolutely stunning," responds Romeaire as he gives her a kiss on the cheek. He then looks back up at the sky then back over at her. "They really are a rare thing to see and I'm glad I got to see them with you."

"Thanks," responds Twilight blushing. She then sighs then goes back to watching the stars. She remains quiet for the rest of the night until the final stars cross the sky. The two then share a kiss and go their separate ways until their next date. Twilight can't believe she actually found somepony to love again. She never thought it would've happened after Celestia and Luna, well as Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon, killed her previous boyfriends: Flash Sentry and then Fleet Foot. She's just glad she was able to love again. To her, that means the world. To her, Romeaire is her world. That is one thing, she knows, is not going to change anytime soon.