• Published 30th Sep 2017
  • 205 Views, 13 Comments

The Visit of Izaque - stake2



This is a story of a boy called Izaque, that travels to Equestria without wanting to, and spends his life there.

  • ...
 13
 205

1 - The Unexpected Teleport

I am Izaque, I was on Earth, in my house in Brazil, living normally, attending an online school because of the pandemics.
Playing games on my computer, writing stories, coding in Python, making websites with the help of PHP, listening to music.
Watching anime, cartoons, series, movies, videos.
It was six PM, after a day of writing stories, revising, and editing, I had to rest for a while, I stretched a little and saved the chapter that I was writing.
Then I started to watch an episode of My Little Pony, one from the ninth season.
I was watching it while eating some bread with cheese and drinking chocolate milk.
It was very good and interesting, I liked it, I finished eating too.
After that, I decided that I was going to play The Island: Castaway for a while, it was a game that I loved to play when I was a kid.
When I did not understand English a lot, and I played just for the sake of it, even if I did not understand the story.
I played it for a while and was a little tired, then I refilled my bottle of two liters of water.
My computer was in my room, I turned it off and locked the door of my room, lying in bed to sleep.
I began to sleep, my window was closed, it was a little cold, I had my blanket on.
After trying to sleep for a while, I finally fell asleep, after some minutes, I felt that my body was lighter like it was floating in the sky.
I saw a bright blue light in my eyes, even if I had my eyes closed.
Then, after feeling my body floating, and seeing that light, I felt that I was lying on some leaves, I felt some dirt on my hands too.
I stretched, getting up and cleaning my clothes, which had dirt in them, I looked around me and noticed that I was in a forest.


After that, I began to walk forward, to get out of the forest, I arrived there and saw a small town or village.
It had huts that had hay as their roof, it looked strange like I was in medieval times.
Walking further into it, I was expecting humans to live there, but no, there were ponies there! It was Ponyville.
Ponies of all different colors of mane and coat, I saw Lyra and Bonbon there.
I already knew the names of some of them because I watched the show.
"Am I dreaming about My Little Pony... Or am I really here in Equestria?" I thought to myself, unbelieving my eyes.
Then I began to walk more inside of it, some ponies looked at me in shock, they had never seen a creature like me before.
"Call the guards!" a pony shouted.
No one knew me, they thought I was a monster and they were scared of me, they ran and hid in their houses.
I watched My Little Pony a lot of times, and I remember every episode perfectly, I remember that episode where Zecora was in town.
Everypony hid in their houses and stayed away from her, but Twilight wanted to talk to her and know who she was.
That was how I felt when everypony hid and ran away from me.
After some minutes of being there in Ponyville, I sat on a hay chair of a table, the table was a big mushroom, the chair was just a pile of hay.
Then, Twilight appeared there, there were two guards behind her, they had white fur and golden armor, they were holding spears.
Twilight began to ask some questions.
"Hey, creature... Are you a human?" asked her, worrying about the safety of the town.
"Yes... I am a human, I'm sorry that I caused all this fuss in the village, I didn't mean to do that," I said, looking down and a little sad.
"Oh, I know you didn't mean to it, I read about humans in a book...
It said that they lived far away from Equestria, in another... 'country' I guess, I guess that was the word the book used," said her.
"Hmm... I understand, I just woke up here, in that forest," I said, pointing to the forest where I woke up, "And I walked to this village because I was curious about it," I finished.
"Oh, I see, do you want to come to my house so we can talk a little?" asked her, curious about me, I think she saw me as a scientific experiment.
"Okay," I said, getting up and following her, she dispatched the guards with a nod, meaning that it was fine.


After that, she took me to the Golden Oak Library, there were a lot of books there, I sat there on a comfortable couch, and she gave me some tea to drink.
She was sitting on a chair, holding a notebook and a phoenix feather with her horn magic, her horn was shining in purple.
Twilight started asking me questions, "Where did you come from?" asked her, looking at me with curiosity.
I looked at her, "I came from Earth, a planet that is... Far away from here, I think it is in... Another dimension or universe.
Did you read something about universes?" I asked.
"Yes, I read that where Equestria and the other lands reside is called a planet.
And the universe is the place where that planet exists, and where other planets may exist," replied her, taking notes on her notebook.
"Oh, yeah, that's what it is, so... I was just sleeping in my bed, after having a full day, and I felt that my body was lighter like I was floating in the air.
And then I saw a bright blue light, after that, I woke up in a forest, I was lying on some leaves, and I felt dirt on me," I explained.
Twilight paid full attention to me and to what I said, she was a real scientist and liked to explore and learn about new things, she had a lot of curiosity.
The Golden Oak Library had a good smell, of wood and books, it was pretty relaxing.


"That is interesting... Hmm... May I know your name, mister human?" asked her, looking curiously at me.
"Okay, my name is Izaque, what is yours?" I asked, even that I knew her name, I did not want to be impolite.
"My name is Twilight Sparkle, I think I can trust you... You won't harm the ponies, right?" asked her, looking at me with a suspicious look.
"No, I... Love these ponies, I wouldn't do any harm to them," I replied, looking at the floor.
"I don't know how you can love these ponies if you don't know them, but okay," said her, she closed her notebook and stretched herself.
Then she left the notebook on top of a table, I stretched myself.
Spike appeared there, he was sleeping on the second floor, it was mid-day.
"Hey, Twilight, who is this?" asked him, rubbing his eye, it looked like I woke up him with all the talking between me and Twilight.
"Oh, Spike, I'm sorry to wake you up," said her, looking at him.
"No problem Twilight, but who is this creature?" asked him again.
"This is Izaque, a human that appeared close to Ponyville, in a forest, I have never seen a human, I only read about them in a book, remember?" asked her.
"Yeah, I remember that," replied Spike.
"Isn't he interesting?" Twilight said, smiling psychotically while looking at me, I did not like that look, it is the same one she did when she was giving that toy to the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
"I don't think so... Anyway, I'm going back to sleep," said him, walking upstairs again.
"Okay," said her.
"You can stay here in the library, and sleep here if you want, and you can travel around town.
I'll tell the ponies that you're not a bad creature, and you'll not do harm to them," said Twilight, looking at me while smiling.
"Thanks, Twilight, I appreciate it," I replied, smiling.
"No problem, hehe, I'm gonna go out to tell the ponies, okay?
And I'm gonna call my friends here, do you mind?" asked Twilight, smiling while looking at me.
"Oh, I don't mind, I'm wanna meet them," I said.
"Okay, see you later," said her.
"See you later, Twilight," I replied.
Then she got out of the library, opening the door, the library's bell rang with the opening of the door.
I stayed there, lying on the couch, I was a little tired from all the talking, I closed my eyes and began to sleep.


After some hours of sleeping, I heard a voice, it was Twilight's voice, she was telling me to wake up.
Slowly opening my eyes, stretching, and yawning, I sat on the couch and noticed six ponies in front of me, one of them was Twilight.
I recognized each one of them by their coat and mane color.
From left to right, there was Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy.
Applejack had an orange coat and a yellow mane, Rarity had a white coat and purple mane, Pinkie Pie had a pink coat and a dark pink mane.
Twilight Sparkle had a purple coat and a dark purple mane with pink and darker purple streaks.
Rainbow Dash had a blue coat and a rainbow mane, Fluttershy had a yellow coat and a light pink mane.
"Hey, Izaque, this is my friends," said Twilight, pointing at each of them.
She said the name of all of them, and I already knew all their names, but it was good to hear it again.
"Oh, nice to meet you all," I said, smiling.
They all replied, saying "Nice to meet you too" in their ways and accents.
I shook the roof of each one of them, the feeling of a hoof was a little weird, but I was happy to meet all of them.
Then, everyone but Twilight left the library, Twilight sat by my side.
"Hey, Izaque, do you think I'm a good friend?" asked Twilight, looking at me, it looked like her question was sincere.
"Well... I've only known you for a day, but... I think you're a good friend, and I think you always care about your friends.
And is always listening for them and their problems," I replied, looking at her eyes.
"Hmm... Thanks, Izaque," she said, hugging me.
"Hmm... No problem," I said, as I closed my eyes, enjoying the hug.


Then she broke up from the hug, I actually know her entire life, I know that from all the episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I watched.
But if I told her that she would freak out, and would get scared of me.
"Yesterday I received two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, and my friends wanted to go to it.
I was super hungry and they kept making me favors to win the other tickets, I just couldn't decide who to give them.
Because I was scared that I would end up making the rest of them sad.
So I told Spike to write a letter to Princess Celestia, the ruler of Equestria, my mentor.
I told him to send the two tickets back.
If my friends won't go, I won't too, then she returned my letter, saying 'Why didn't you just say so in the first place'.
Then she gave me six tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala, and one for Spike too," explained Twilight, looking at me.
"Oh, that is an interesting story Twilight, if I could go to a party with only one of my friends, I wouldn't want to go.
You're a very great friend Twilight," I said, smiling while looking at Twilight's eyes.
"Thanks, Izaque, I know that we've only known each other for one day, but... Do you wanna go to the Grand Galloping Gala?" asked Twilight.
"Yes, I would love to, but I don't know, what if the ponies there think I'm weird? What about Princess Celestia?" I asked, worried, I did not want to make them scared.
"Oh, don't worry Izaque, I already told Celestia about you, and... She already gave me a ticket for me, to give to you," said Twilight.
"Okay, I'll go then," I said, smiling.
Then Twilight told me about her friends, who they were, and what they did.
She told me the story about the Elements of Harmony, how she and her friends became friends.
Twilight said that she became friends with them one week ago, I thought I was on the third episode of the first season, because of the tickets to the Gala.
I smiled while listening to her stories, it was so great to be with her, close to her.
We talked for some hours, I sat for a little, she offered me some tea, Spike was there too, he was eating some gems.
Then, it was nighttime, everyone was sleepy and tired, Twilight stretched, Spike too, they both yawned, I yawned along with them.
After that, Twilight and Spike started walking to the bedroom, with was upstairs, Twilight came back with a blanket.
I laid on the couch and she covered me with the blanket, I smiled and said thanks, she said no problem, smiling.
"Good night, Izaque," said Twilight, who gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.
"Good night, Twilight," I replied, smiling.
Then she trotted upstairs, I closed my eyes to sleep, I was really happy, today was a full day, full of meeting ponies, talking to them.
It was a day of finally realizing my dream of traveling to Equestria, and meeting the ponies that I love so much.
While trying to sleep, with my eyes closed, I hear some birds, they are not too loud, it is quite relaxing.
I remember the time where I was in my bedroom, on Earth, I was trying to sleep after watching My Little Pony, and I got teleported here.
The best day of my life, I am so happy to be here in Equestria, meeting all the ponies.
I can not wait to meet Sunset Shimmer in the Equestria Girls world, I do not remember in what season Twilight goes there.
But I think I will know when the time comes, I slept, waiting for tomorrow.

Comments ( 5 )

Other than the chapter needing some editing, it also seems to have a few plot holes.

10705372
What plot holes?

10724283
Why did you delete a chapter?

10724304
I unpublished "The Cupcake Day" to edit it and make new chapters before it.

Login or register to comment