• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 570 Views, 5 Comments

Gotham City Heroes: The Case With Adam And Burt - Batfan98



Batman and Scootaloo team up with two unlikely private detectives.

  • ...
 5
 570

Chapter 2 Same Bat-Time! Same Bat-Channel

The four villains drove off in their car as they left the quadrilo...guadrople duo..?.eh, the four heroes to their demise.

As they were put into the tank they were sinking low. Batman thankfully cut the rope and they were freed. Just one problem.

"Shark!" Robin tried to yell from under the water. The great white was massive with sharp, pointy jaws. It swam towards them, Batman pulled out a flash grenade and smashed it against the wall, flashing a bright, blinding light that covered the whole tank, blinding the Shark.

The shark struggled due to it's temporary blindness. Thankfully Batman, Robin, Adam, and Burt had their eyes closed. Adam and Burt grabbed Batman and Robin and swam out of the tank.

The four of them climbed up the two ladders and jumped off the edge and onto the ground.

"*whew* Thanks." Robin said.

"No problem. All in a day's work." Adam said.

"Sharks are attracted by the sound of waves and slashes created by humans swimming" Batman said "how did it not follow it's scent to us?"

"It did hear us, but instead ignored us." Adam explained.

"Uh, what?" Robin asked.

"Sharks don't ignore prey." Batman said.

"Not unless their prey is wearing this." Adam then pulled out a spray can that said 'Shark Repellant' on it.

"Good thing me and Adam wear even though we don't think we'll use it." Burt said.

"Huh, smart." Robin commented.

They made their way out of the water park and found some tire tracks. Batman scanned it with his detective mode and found a chemical substance in it. "Oracle, look at these chemicals and see where their stored."

"Who are you talking to?" Burt asked confused.

"We have earpieces." Robin said.

"Okay, I found something." Oracle said on the other line "It's fertiliser, a harmless chemical. There's one place in Gotham that stores this kind. This old chemical factory, I'll send the location."

"Thanks, Batman out." Batman turned to the three "Let's go." they then drove off in their respective vehicles.

At The Chemical Factory

"Hohohoho Hahahaha! At last we rid ourselves of Adam West and Burt Ward." Cesar cheered.

"Yes, and not only did we kill West and Burt we also killed Batman and Robin." Julie said.

Frank cackled "Yes! Now we will be the most feared criminals in Gotham!"

"Or better yet, the world!" Burgess said.

CLASH

They turned to the sound of a window breaking to see Batman, Robin, Adam, and Burt. Their alive!

"What the?! How did you survive our trap?" Burgess said shocked.

"You see, it's quit simple. We used our Shark Repellant." Adam said.

"Blast it! Into the frame my featherless finks!" Burgess yelled and the right was on.

Frank tried to throw a punch at Batman, but he blocked and brought his fist to his face. POW Batman then body slammed him to the floor, knocking him out. SLAM

Julie looked at Burt "You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?"

"No, but I can considering that I'm one." She heard Robin say as she kicked her in the hip.

Julie pulled out a whip and tried to strike Robin. THWACK Robin dodged and threw her holes at Julie, tying her up.

Burgess grabbed a pipe and swung it at Burt, who ducked under it punching him backwards. KA-POW Then Burgess fell into a table, being knocked unconscious.

Cesar laughed as he tyre a punch at Adam, but was blocked to receive a fist to the face. WHAM Cesar was then knocked unconscious.

Julie looked up at Adam "Oh Adam, you wouldn't send me to Gotham State Pen, would you?" she asked flirtatiously.

"I'm sorry, Julie. But all crimes must pay no matter who commits them. He then turned to Burt and shook hands with him "Well done, old chum. And you." he looked at Batman and Robin "You both did great work. We made a good team."

"Thanks. You did great as well." Batman said in his stoic manner.

"Hey, for once we should stop being serious." Robin said to Batman.

As they walked out of the building to call the police and inform them of the criminals they heard the phone ring in the Lincoln Futura.

"Hello. Adam West speaking." Adam answered.

"Adam. Get down to GCPD Headquarters. We got a case for you and Burt." Jim Gordon said on the other line.

"We're on our way." Adam hanged up. As he looked to Batman and Robin he saw that they were gone.

"You know, Adam. I can't help but feel that we are some how connected to them." Burt wondered

"What do you mean, Burt?" Adam asked.

"I don't know. I some how feel that in a way, we are them."

The End

Author's Note:

My tribute to Adam West. Happy Birthday and R.I.P. You were always one of the best people to dawn the cape and cowl, you will be missed. :fluttershysad:

Comments ( 4 )

in the gotham heroes remake can you do bat man vs Dracula ?

8872096
I've been thinking about doing a separate story like that, that will take place in the same universe as Gotham City Heroes, and the Mad Monk would be involved.

Comment posted by demonwarden deleted Apr 19th, 2018

8872361
sorry I miss read that earlier. Ok hope you do it

Login or register to comment